The Gentleman - consider yourself warned

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Thomas Sheldon

The Gentleman - consider yourself warned

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Hello Mr. Gentleman,

I am Thomas Sheldon. Although I personally have no problems with your pursuit of entertainment, my superiors have become a little annoyed at everything that has gotten stirred up on your account.

I am here to put such things to rest. I understand you enjoy hunting, shall we exchange pictures? I assure you that you have never hunted anyone quite like me. I am like yourself, a hunter. Unlike you, I have always hunted men, it is what I am best at.

You shouldn't have caused so many plans to need to be rescheduled - now you probably can't even begin to guess who I work for.

So let me know when the hunt has begun - and don't forget to sweep your six, and on a regular basis, I am coming for you.

Strictly business, old chap, I am certain you understand - but let's make a hunt of it, more fun for both of us that way. :twisted:
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
Logos

Post by Logos »

I had a dream last night. Zack and I were in a large plain, enjoying the feeling of the cool wind on our skin, tanning ourselves in the sun next to a tent... Even my girl, Whiskey was there... He did want to go camping, get back to nature, but I insisted that we'd have time later on. I wonder, was he sending me this, trying to tell me not to feel guilty? Because... Because it made me more so...

God, Zack, I'm sorry, so, so, sorry!

Tom, I Call into question your true intentions here, and the integrity of a man who doesn't care if another man kills for sport, or rapes for pleasure. Right now, though, I don't care who sent you, and I don't care about your past; you aren't the one who took away my life. I'm willing to do quite a bit to get back at this bastard, even if it means working with someone like you.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

At this point I would like to apologize for the poor treatment my, captives, have received. Women are the weaker sex but should be protected and not assaulted.

I was the one whom eliminated everyone in the first listing of names, however I was not at the mansion. That was one of the men from my hunting party who was using my identity. That mongrel son of a bitch is currently at the top of my list and I thank his victims for exposing him to me and my fellows.

He will not live to see the end of the week.

As for he who would dare to hunt me, I will be at the mansion. Come and face me.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

It's too late for your little apology, and I don't care if you're the one who did it or not! You, and everyone you associate with, will be at the top of MY list until the day I die!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

You mean to tell me for all of your skill at handling "your prey" you cannot keep your own household in order?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Logos, untill I am hired for a task, what anyone does is there own business. If it gets far enough out of hand people like myself are hired to deal with the situation.

My integrity is simple and beyond reproach. I am hired, a problem is eliminated, I am paid. I have never failed an assignment, nor has my cover ever been blown.
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

So what you are telling us is that you are an assassin... I didn't think this society was one that needed such services.

Logos, we will get this monster. Let me know what happened at the battle so we can look for a weakness. There has to be something that is effective against him. Did you try your telekinetic ability against him at all?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Darknyt please check if magic got used as well, I would but I need to run at the moment and may not be able to check in for a few.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

I resolve issues by the most expedient manner available that will keep the issue resolved.

As for this society, I do not know if they need such, they did not hire me.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Mr Sheldon,

If we didn't hire y'all, who did? We'd like ta thank em if y'all get rid of this problem fer us.

Hannah

PS: I don't have much, but if y'all do the job I can at least buy y'all a coffee.
I will be who I chose to be.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

The confidentiality of my clients is of the utmost importance, I do thank you for the offer of the coffee. When the job is done I will gladly stop in for a cup of decaf. Caffine does keep one from having the requisite steady hands after all.
Logos

Post by Logos »

DarKnyht wrote:Logos, we will get this monster. Let me know what happened at the battle so we can look for a weakness. There has to be something that is effective against him. Did you try your telekinetic ability against him at all?

I actually didn't try my telekinetic powers... I was so caught up in the moment, I kind of forgot I had them...
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

The Gentleman is not where he claimed to be. When you get home you might want to check last night's security tapes before you have any meetings or go to sleep, I left the cameras rolling just to be sporting.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Professionals :roll:

The Gentleman is not where he claimed to be, because he is not what he claimed to be . . . namely real.

He was a fabrication, an attempt to lure out some of the evils so tjhey could be removed.

So the one that hired you sent you on a fools errand.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Rain

Post by Rain »

I am thinking it was not so much a fools errand, as it was a case of Mr Sheldon's employer had bad intel. Not hard to understand as there was a great deal of false info being put out there.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I think it was more the fact that all the info was false.

Delta Sierra
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Still something I was hired to take care of, still unfinished business. My employer is still unconvinced that 15 years worth of bank statements in 3 different countries, tracing through 12 different legal firms, all of whom claim to have had the client for at least 10 years can be falsified.

My compliments on the setup, I havent seen one like the record on the gentleman since I worked for Mr. Hoover in the 50's.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The boy's got some resources.

Delta Sierra

Return to “Classifieds”