R.I.P.

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Dele Morte

R.I.P.

Post by Dele Morte »

"It would seem that many Lazlites have given there lives as of late, many given freely, overs taken before they were ready.

Now amongst the names of the fallen, thanks to you Marcus, is Benjamin Holister. He died when his vehicle went through a gaurd rail and plumeted 300 feet off a mountain road while being persued by my Shadow Gaurd.

He was a noble adversary. It is a shame he died in such a manner. You did what needed to be done Marcus, I commend you and your men.

It would also seem however that the core of The Lazlo Society has crumbled. Their are none left. The inner sanctum of once great heroes, is now a graveyard of newly laid tombstones.

I will avenge the fallen and punish the guilty. The suffering of this world will end, and by hand it shall be wrought.

Behold, The End of Days, for it is upon you."
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Son't get too wild Del Morte some of us are still here. Your methods are abit extreme at times, don't cross the liene
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

So soon, but I was just starting to like this world. Ah well, best collect what I need and be off.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Still not going with you. You think I need something sharp to do what I threatened you with? no way. By the way, Gentleman, I think I need maid service in here, your butler made a mess bringing me dinner... You'll need a new butler, too. And when the maid's done, you'll need a new one of those, too.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Extreme does not begin to describe the loathing I have toward those like The Gentleman. I have to pwoer to erradicate the problem, and I so intend to use it.

It is said evil triumphs when good men do nothing. This is a truth I myself have bared witness to time and time again.

There is far to much unjust suffering, pain, and death in the world as a result of those like Dymn, The Gentleman, The Voice, Khavik, Jeremiah Dark, Loki, and dozens more like them. When one falls, another is all too quick to assume its place.

It must end here and now!

That is why The Society's orbital defense satellite has targeted his mansion. It is homing in on the target even as we speak. Once I give the word to fire, it will all be over in a fash of light and fury like the finger of creation baring down upon you.

Prey for yourselves, soon your suffering will be over and you will know peace eternal."

Michael T

Post by Michael T »

If you do that then you will force my hand Del, there are members of this Society in there. THEY ARE NOT EXPENDABLE!!! Do not cross me by doing this, hell comes when I get pissed off. You know what amage of my years can do, how would you like to be the one it is aimed at?

Leave this alone for a few more days, I need some time to finish something before the gentleman gets a calling card.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Logos

Post by Logos »

H-hey, c'mon, Morte, you can't do that, we're still in here!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"If you are not released, then take solice in the fact your mortal suffering wil be at an end, and you and Zackery will be reunited in Elisia while your captor faces oblivion within The Void.

Your death will have merit as it will be a matyr's death. A message to the others who will pick up that fight after you have gone.

How I envy you Ms.McConnor, but your salvation and that of the others with you is soon at hand.

There is no need to thank me.

I am serving my cause, and soon, The Gentleman will die, and you will be set frre, one way or the other."
fate

Post by fate »

What happened to Ben needed to be done. His murderous mood swings and split personalities were always a liability.

The SAT will be in its firing window soon. I have the location and will fire when the window opens.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

The attack would be futile. Even should it overcome the mansion's shielding my guests and I will be safe. Oh I'm sorry, did I forget to mention what I have been using Ms. Nakamura's energy to power? Between her uncontrolled psychic power and the nexus the building is situated on, well, I will wager our reserves last longer than yours. Not to mention the statues and the conduit will be lost to the parties interested in them.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Oh my, now i'm going to have to find a new conduit. What a shame.

The statues however can not be destroyed. The consequences could be....disastrous.
Logos

Post by Logos »

That settles it, I need a bottle of tequila, Fate, your skull will be my cup, that's all there is to it, you little bitch! Gentleman, if you'd be so kind as to release me for long enough to have my drinks, I would be more than happy to come back and kick your SORRY ASS WHEN I'M DONE!
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Very well. All my captives are invited to the lounge for one final drink. If Dele Morte wishes to come negotiate your release in person I will consider his offer.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I'd listen to the...being Dele Morte. I'd rather not see this world sucked into the Infinity Labrynth just because someone wanted to use their new toy. Though i'll be the first to admit to wanting to see this sattelite in action.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"You are a suicidal fool Gentleman. Are those you hold captive so valuable to your fragile ego you would risk your own destruction. So be it.

Your barrier is not strong enough. You will be destroyed along with everything for half a mile.

You killed them all in cold blood you monster.

You kiled brothers, fathers, husbands, lovers, friends, and loved ones.

And YOU EXPECT MERCY!

YOU KILLED THEM! You and those centurion bastards, KILLED THEM ALL!

23 hours remain, make peace with whatever dark gods hold your counsel.

Ms.McConnor, Professor Nakamura, and to all those you are being held captive by this fiend. I will avenge you. I will set you free. He will not kill you again...this I swear.

See you in oblivion."
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

If you don't do everything in your power to save them you will be just a culpable as I will in their deaths.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Dele Morte, get this through your thick skull. Destroy that house and you destroy the statues. Destroy the statues and you damn this world. Are we clear on this?
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

The Gentleman wrote:Very well. All my captives are invited to the lounge for one final drink. If Dele Morte wishes to come negotiate your release in person I will consider his offer.

"Release them without harm monster. There is no room for demands. They are not items to be bartered. They are my daughters, my wife. I will not let them die a sceond time when I have the power to save them. If you wish to meet face to face, then so be it.

Where and when fiend?"

The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Come to the mansion in Conneticut. Bring as many men as you like.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

The Dark Voice wrote:Dele Morte, get this through your thick skull. Destroy that house and you destroy the statues. Destroy the statues and you damn this world. Are we clear on this?

"This world is already dammed. I plan on ending its suffering anyway.

The silent eternal peace of The Void calls out. It is time for the suffering to end, and the solice of obilion to take the place of creation once again.

The balance must be restored,
the suffering must end, even if I must silence over five billion voices to do so."

The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Alright you insane idiot, i've tried reason, now its time for action.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

...just...stop...

...harm...none...

there's still time

holister...is...ALIVE...

...yes...barely...

but he is.

gates...closing again...

fare...we
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Ok, I think it is official that the members of The League of Asinine Megalomaniacs have all gone and invested in weapons of mass destruction. I just wish they would have gotten the instructions in Swahili or something

On a more serious point, Morte do you really think that destroying a large section of the United States is going to be missed by the people in Washington? I mean the administration and congress are not very bright, but that would be hard to miss.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Rain

Post by Rain »

DarKnyht I think Dele Morte is Crazy enough to not care.
Morte You think you are doing a good thing, but your Methods, and Logic have several Major Flaws.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

KonThaak wrote:...just...stop...

...harm...none...

there's still time

holister...is...ALIVE...

...yes...barely...

but he is.

gates...closing again...

fare...we

Gabe? Cubrious? Tori? ...Josh...?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

While I would rather just put a bullet into Dele Morte, but unfortunately he won't consent to standing in front of my loaded gun. I also doubted he will take the suggestion I gave dym a few days ago, so I figured I would attempt logic. I knew when I would most likely be wasting my breath, but at least I can say I tried.

Now, if we can figure out how someone is using KT's account to contact us...
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

What the fuck? I know I am on the run and all but... When did the Society get an Orbital Defense Satellite? Who has been smoking crack again?
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

As far as I know the Lazlo Society does not have Orbital Defense Satellites.
Dele Morte however has said the Society of Shadows does.
As for if he has been smoking Crack I have no idea, but I think he would do well with some Meds and a whole lot of thereapy.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

DarKnyht wrote:Now, if we can figure out how someone is using KT's account to contact us...

Josh...has done it a few times in the past, when he was unconscious... Noone knows how, but...maybe he can still do it sometimes while he's dead...? And...I could be wrong, but...that felt like multiple people posting...

Josh wasn't the only one killed... Gabe, the dragons, the dolls...
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Could it be that they really are not dead, or that they now exist in another realm?