Mr. Gentleman

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Hannah

Mr. Gentleman

Post by Hannah »

Hello Mr. Gentleman

You don't know much about me, and I don't know much about you, so I thought I would tell you some things.

I come from a place where women are taught what they should and shouldn't do and say.

I come from a place where women serve their husbands.

I have never kissed a boy.

I have never worn pants.

Mr. Gentleman . . . if you would . . . be so nice as ta let go those of us you have taken and ta leave the rest of us alone . . . I'd come to stay with you. I'd wear your frilly dresses . . . I'd serve you faithfully as long as I lived.

Is this what you want?

Hannah

PS: Please think about it.
I will be who I chose to be.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Hannah, you don't have to do that. Your father rescued you from that place because he wanted better for you. Please give us time to solve this without you having to go back to that sort of life.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Rain

Post by Rain »

What!?! Hannah that is crazy your father would never want you to do something like that?
This Monster killed your Father, he killed my brother, he has killed people we call friends. Don't even think of such a thing, please!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Someone has ta make him stop . . . fightin' him hasn't worked, so I'm tryin' somethin' else - makin' him happy.

I grew up expectin' ta marry a man I didn't love who was much older than me . . . this ain't that much different - 'cept I get ta do some good by it.

Hannah

PS: If he stops huntin' and killin' us, it's the right thing.
Rain

Post by Rain »

It is not the right thing at all! Hannah your Father got you out of that place so that you could have your own life. So you could love who you want and Marry them.
Please don't throw your Father's dreams of a good life for you away.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

You know what's gonna happen ta me now that he's dead, right?

Basically the folks back at the compound have ta decide to tell a court they want me back . . . I ain't got a legal guardian out here yet, the paper work hasn't gotten finished.

So I can either go back there and marry an uncle/cousin or I can try ta stop the killin'

Hannah

PS: Or do ya know another way a fourteen year old can make her way alone?
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I will consider it.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Rain

Post by Rain »

Get stuffed Gentleman!
Hannah, there is another way, but I will talk to you in private about it later. Please Trust me.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Hannah, I'll wear a damn dress if it means letting you live your life. You're still a kid! Listen to me, if I get out of here, when you need to go back to the compound, I'll start going through the motions of proving that your compound is an unhealthy place to raise a child. I won't be financially stable enough to take you on, myself, but some folks around here aren't too bad off financially, I'm sure that someone here would be more than willing to take you on... I know that if Zack were still around, we'd pounce on the opportunity...

Listen to me, Hannah, there are ways around this, and they don't involve you living a life of being subservient to men, this is America, and that's not the way the game is played here.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Hannah, please don't do anything rash.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"No...not again. I had to bare the loss of my own daughter to those centurion bastards, I will not see the same fate befall you little one.

Leave the child be fiend, if you want a hunt, you shall have one!

Now that Benjamin Holister is out of the way, I can focus my attention on other endevors, such as ridding this world of those like you Gentleman.

This is not a request, it is an order. Release those you have captive, or you will be anihilated!

Failure to do so will result in your ulimate destruction, and if it means the deaths of those you hold captive, I do believe that they would prefer death before dishonor.

How say thee Gentleman?

You have 24 hours to decide."
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I will take care of the guardian issues Hannah. Do not go to this scum, I know Ron would never be able to rest if you do. I have contacted my legal team andd they are on getting everything together to take care of you if you decide you want that. Please do not go to the slime, I promise his time is coming fast. I will be in D.C tomorrow if you want to talk. I will PM my cell number to you.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Benjamin Holister better be alive and well. You can not hurt or threaten me. I will trade the girl's freedom for his well being.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Benjamin Holister is beyond your grasp fiend, he now rests in peace, his mortal suffering is now over.

Yours I am affraid is just beginning!

You dare to threaten the child MONSTER!

YOU WILL NOT HAVE HER!

I WILL NOT LET YOU!

You are in no place to make demands. Release your victims of face total anihilation at my hands fiend!

You have been warned!"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sorry folks, this one was all me.

Though it was Hannah's idea.

The Guardian stuff has been sown up as tight as I can get it. Fortunately the rst of the family don't like dealing with the courts.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Good work.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks.

Delta Sierra
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Damnit.
Always has to be a damned kid involved. I hate it when theres kids involved.

Bert, you need to find me a way out of having to kill you, and it isn't the money I loose, teh money don't matter, thats just a way to stay busy and stay sharp.
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You have to kill the Gentleman - who doesn't exist.

Mission Accomplished.

Delta Sierra
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Problem is kiddo, that no-one trusts anyone anymore, specially in this line of work. There are certain proofs I would need, proofs that I really have no idea how to provide.

I need to aquire the corpses of the fallen, that they may get a proper burial with their families except you aren't dead yet, and then I need to take The Gentleman to a taxidermist who was named by my client.
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Let me guess, your employer had a flare not only justice, but also irony?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Yo Bert any thoughts on how to deal with this situation?
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Uhhh, we kill Sheldon. Or we give him a corpse of the same build as "The Gentleman".
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I don't think Sheldon will be to keen on the first idea, but the second is a maybe.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, whoever hired him was working on bad intell, so Sheldon is off the hook.

I'm rather surprised he hasn't been in a situation where faulty Intell has made a mission impossible.

Delta Sierra
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Not that I wasn't able to figure out how to fulfill it in a way that was satisfactory to both myself and my employer at the time.

Last one was a fake drug lord. Turned over my intell for revision after I killed that oversized spider thing, the mind behind the illusion was no less lothesome than the illusion it'sself.

I think I found a way to fulfill one end of the contract, all I would need is the co-operation of the supposed victims. The taxidermist part, well, that may be a little difficult.

A shame really, from what I have read here, he is a decent sort.

Got to keep the reputation, it's why I get so many of the "weird ones" that have made others fail in some unusual way.
Bert_the_Turtle

The only assistance you're getting from me is if you want someone to help you commit suicide.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Have it your way boy, it's a real shame the funeral request has already been made.

Oh well, I tried to play nice an give you a way out.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm sorry, a painless death isn't in the cards for me.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

True enough I suppose, "He who lives by the sword..."

Don't forget to sweep your six, and good luck to you.