The Audacious Attack on My Home

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
The Gentleman

The Audacious Attack on My Home

Post by The Gentleman »

With the exceptions of the Mrs. and Logos, there were no survivors. I am going to have to expand my trophy room to make enough space for everyone.
Last edited by The Gentleman on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

You... You're a freak! What the hell are you? Zack, he's, there's so much blood, and... And he ignored me... No one BLOCKS 4 clips of ammunition, and ignores the shootist! What the FUCK are you, Slob? You mentioned selling your daughter to some fucking duke for land! How old are you? What are you!? Just what in the hell are you?

Zack, baby, I'm... I'm so sorry...
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

They are all gone? He ignored the bullets? What kind of ammo where you throwing at this thing Logos? Where are you and KT's wife?

Give me a location I will try to get you out of there.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Quite impressive Sir, quite impressive indeed.

I would like to arrange for the transfer of certain items that are now more than likely in your possesion.

1.The woman, Logos.

2.A certain artifact that was on the person of Konrad Andreas. It is round, purple in color and warm to the touch. It has runic script on it.

3.The rune sword, Karlash.

You will, of course, be generously compensated for your troubles.
Last edited by The Dark Voice on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

If you wish to negotiate, you will have to meet with me at the same time as any other interested parties. I will provide a time and date later.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Unfortunately sir, time is of the essence. I require these items by the begining of the week.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Give me the details in private and I will see what I can arrange.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I would kill myself before I'm given to the likes of him... Give me something sharp, because there's no way I'm letting that freak get near me. Between everything that's happened recently, I've lost everything... My friends, my lover... You even killed Whiskey... I'm done, You've all taken everything else, but I won't let you take my sanity! I'm not letting you use me for anything, Bass!

Don't come down here, DK... We'll... Find a way out, he'd kill you if you got anywhere near here. Whether it means escaping with or without our lives, I don't care anymore. First thing's first, I need some REAL clothes in here!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Some appropriate attire for ladies has been provided already.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I'm not wearing THAT! Get me some a shirt and some fucking pants, or something sharp.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

You will wear what is provided or you can go ias nude as Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Logos

Post by Logos »

well, as long as that's not what you want, I'm a biblical figure. The men gave their last breaths fighting you, I owe it to them to do the same. Now... Something sharp? You may not be willing to end it for me, but I'm perfectly capable of doing it for myself.
Last edited by Logos on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
fate

Post by fate »

I might not have divine powers Gentlemen but I can make it rain fire….nuclear fire. I have killed the guardians of Abodon and freed a being of great power and understanding.

I was told my work was unfinished. That’s why the voice from heaven wouldn’t take me. Now I know. The world is sick and I am the cure.

Even the members of the Society have become just as ravenous as the beasts they hunt.

I can spare none.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Now why would I hurt such a valuable animal as you? That includes allowing you to harm yourself.
Logos

Post by Logos »

fate wrote:I might not have divine powers Gentlemen but I can make it rain fire….nuclear fire. I have killed the guardians of Abodon and freed a being of great power and understanding.

I was told my work was unfinished. That’s why the voice from heaven wouldn’t take me. Now I know. The world is sick and I am the cure.

Even the members of the Society have become just as ravenous as the beasts they hunt.

I can spare none.

Who's ravenous, Fate? I only ask that I be released, dead or alive. If you could nuke the area without taking innocent life, I'd say do it... This guy seems otherwise unstoppable, but there are so many innocent people nearby. We'll find a way to beat him, we just need to figure out how to kill him. AP rounds don't do anything to him, but... He's got to be weak against something. Fate, it may come to that, but let's hold off until we know with absolute certainty that he can't be beaten any other way. Fate, calm down, even I'm more rational than you, and some strange unbeatable freak is holding me naked in a cold room!

Don't rush things, we women are still watching for some weak point... I say I have, but even so, I haven't abandoned all hope yet...

Way to kill another bluff!
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Welcome to the fold, Fate.

As for you girl, you seem to be confused. The Voice is dead, I am simply using his account to tie up a few loose ends. Oh, by the by, the Voice died in excruciating agony. I hope that cheers you up a bit. Can't have your spirit broken too soon.

Gentleman, the details will be sent to you soon.

I have killed the guardians of Abodon and freed a being of great power and understanding.

Dele Morte? Hahahahaha!!!!!

I'll give him this, he is almost as good at manipulation as me. Almost.
fate

Post by fate »

To late. The package is on its way.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Call it off Fate, don't overreact please. I would have been with the others but I am tied up with other pressing matters. Give me a few days to try and wrap this mess up and then I will see what this "Gentleman" has to offer. Fate please don't do something extreme, I don't want to see anything go wrong.

Michael T
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Fate what has happened to you? For someone that used to be so level headed you seem to have taken a walk off the deep end these days.

Logos, if I don't know how to injure or kill him it would be futile for me to go attacking. What more can you tell me about him. I am going to start trying to find a solution, but I need to know where to start looking.

Did he change shape? Did you sense anything odd about him? Were you firing reg bullets or silver? I need more information even if it is to be equipped to defend those of us left.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

The means of delivery was shot down by Interceptors. Such a cowardly attack would never succeed. I can't even say good try because it wasn't and you were going to sacrifice so many people who were not involved.

Fate, you've made my list. Not as sporting prey but as a sick, rabid animal to be put down. Make peace with whatever god will have you.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Where the hell is Shadow? You can't have killed him, it is not possible. Your lying. He can't be dead, he can't be dead, HE CAN"T BE DEAD!!!
RAY WHERE ARE YOU!!!
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

Can anyone verify what happened please? And I don't mean you Gentleman you Pompus Arrogent Ass.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Yes, can an independent source verify what happened?

I've done some checking up on you Gentleman, and I've found...nothing. You sir, are a void. This is both alarming and intriguing...

I want visual proof of the death of Konrad Andreas (as well as Belladrox). I do not feel that we can do business in good faith until I have seen this proof.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Visual evidence is easy to provide. Negotiations will take place face tof ace however.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I will expect the visual evidence forthwith then.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Sent. Visual proof, video and stills, of the non-living nature of everyone I have reported as deceased.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Rain, I'm so, so sorry. I tried, I really did... Everyone's gone.

Fate, you were really going to drop something like that on us? We women here haven't given up yet, you don't have the right to try something like that, to kill anyone who isn't involved or hasn't given up is disgraceful, and disgusting! We'll kill this son of a bitch, but no one that isn't involved has to die, do you understand me!? Tried to drop fucking nuclear weapons... I feel... Really sick right now.

Damn, it's freezing in here... I'll put on your damn dress, but only until I warm up, you misogynistic bastard! Fate, don't you fucking do that again, or by god, I will be drinking tequila out of your SKULL! You don't have the right to decide whether or not innocent people die or not, we'll keep fighting this freak of nature with conventional weaponry, we just need to find out what he is.

DK, I don't even know where we are. On the way here, I asked the Traveler King where we were going, and he never replied to me. I might as well be in Asia minor, because I don't have a clue. I suppose I know we're in the Americas somewhere, but other than that... I know that armor piercing rounds don't affect him, that's about it. As for sensing something odd about him, people keep telling me that I'm not a sensitive psychic, that my skills lie in "telekinesis", which apparently means that I manipulate physical things.

Dark Voice's replacement, who the hell are you, if you're not Bass, what's your connection with the Dark Voice, and what the hell do you need me for? Just by association with him, you've inherited what I owe him, though, that is to say some pretty uncomfortable cutting of certain external organs, and then the force-feeding thereof. Walk away while you still can, before I get out of this shithole of a mansion, and you may yet avoid it.

This damn thing is so uncomfortable! Gentleman, get me some pants so I can kill you properly!
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Well, I believe that I will be carrying a few of my silver clips just in case then. Silver, wood, iron, something has to hurt this thing. It is just a matter of figuring it out.

Wherever you are, try not to give up. There has to be a way to bring this scumbag down.
Logos

Post by Logos »

DK, I'm not giving up, until I get Zack out of whatever disgusting pose Slob's put him into, and given him a proper burial. No one should ever have... to be humiliated like that, it's just not fair, not fair at all...

Slob, I'm killing your fucking butler the next time he shows up, and I'll kill every servant that comes my way until you've given me my gun, and some real clothes. I'll tear him limb from limb, and pound him until he stops moving. It's sad, but this wretched dress will have stains all over it. It's his own fault for associating with you.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

In answer to your questions Logos my name is David Hawk, and I was the one who killed the Voice. He, as well as his master, had outlived their usefulness. As for why I need you, well, you should already know the answer.

Gentleman, my compliments on your delivery service. I have to say, i'm thinking of framing the stills.

Poor, poor Konrad, dead before he knew the truth about his siblings. His very much alive siblings.