Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I really hope that means you got the statue. :)
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

:D :D :D
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

So, no problems?

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nice.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"You window is closing Ms. McConnor. At this point, even if you did reach him, by the time you found him and completed the incantation, it would be too late.

I must now advise against your actions against Dark for now, for it would be for naught, and your lives would be in peril. I could not allow that to happen in good conscious.

Do not worry though Ms. McConnor, you and Zackery will be avenged. Soon.

He will come back for you and Zackery, more powerful than before. I fear your defense will not stop him this time,
but that is a mute point any way. He still suffers the same limitation he always has.

Return home, you will be safe for now, he will have to feed before the night is through.

That buys you some time.

If you are going to hunt the hunter Ms.McConnor, do so on your terms, not theirs. Just some friendly advice."

The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Why thank you for the breathing room Morte. I'll be sure to carve on your tombstone how helpful you were.

That's right little girl, run away.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Oh, HELL no! I'm not running back home like a scared pup. I'm coming for you, Bass, Jeremiah! I'm not letting this thing get started again!

Screw you, Morte!

Who's with me!?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If I didn't have to get around in a chair or with a cane I'd be there with you.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Well hello once again whore. It would sem that even with ol' Vicktor's help, you still couldn't take me down.

Just goes to show how worthless you are. Now ol' Zackery is going to have to suffer the price for your failure Boss.

To bad you hesitated, should have listened to Vicktor, I gave him every reason to want me dead, now, I have a new
ambition.

You see, Belladrox spoke to me directly while I was regeneratin' this here body.
I liked what he had to say, but you see, I am also not just a murdering psychopath, but a pretty decent bargainer.

Looks like Belladrox hasn't been all to pleased with his lackey's work as of late. One to many failures in the resume. Looks like he wants a new Voice, so to speak.

I so graciously agreed, on one condition. I get to gut the cop, while he watches me rape his whore's corpse over and over again.

Sorry Voice, looks like you have been downsized.

In the name of Belladrox, he streets shall run red with the blood of the non believers, and those who stand in his way shall know an agony that would be considered legendary even in Hell.

See ya real soon gain' Boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Logos, come home... He definitely won't be able to touch you or Zack while you're inside your home, at this point. Between Ghost's wards and my own, he is now everything your home will stop. When Michael gets a chance to add his own, you should be seeing the 4th of July on your lawn if he comes within a half mile radius of you.

C'mon home, Logos...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I still smell set up all 'round.

Assume everything said by Del, Dark and Dark is meant to get a certain behavoir out of you, and figure out what it is.

Delta Sierra
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Damn you Jeremiah. I regret ever concieving your creation. I should have known Holister's rage would result in a being like you, but this treachery is beyond anything I could fathom.

You existance is now forfeit Dark. Your presence has caused far too much instability and chaos.Too much blood has been shed by your actions. You now must be put down like a rabid dog.

You now claim to serve Belladrox; it seems that all manner of failure flock to his side. Fools amongst idiots amongst fools.

As for the Ms. McConnor and Officer Zackery, they are under my protection. Any threat toward them will result in dire consequences.

No offense to your sorcery druid, but your wards and charms will be quite ineffective. Remember I created this spiritual waste,
I know his strengths, and his weaknesses.

To ward him off, simply place an iron horseshoe above your thresholds. He will not be able to enter your home.

As for you threats toward the other Lazlites, you do not have what it takes to destroy them. They will hand you and those you serve defeat, time and time again.

You are a failure.

You always were, you always will be.

Think on that Boss."
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You will pay for your insults Vicktor. Belladrox reward his loyal followers and punishes those who oppose him with agonizing deaths!

First we will deal with that upsatrt Dym, then we will deal with YOU!

Damn YOU! I can't figure out why you are protecting those damn pigs for. I makes no sense to me. You have nothing to gain, yet you betray me to them, provide them with the emans to destroy me, then of all things tell them how to ward their home from me!

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

That same trick keeps you out of their homes as well! WHY!

I may have one been your lapdog Vicktor, but now I am your equal, no, your better!

You will never destroy me, nor your lil' Lazlite puppets either! YOU HEAR ME VICKTOR!

I AM A GOD!

Bow before and tremble Boss!

Beg for mercy so that I may hear your despiration before you DIE!

The Spider is not the only one who is a suitable vessel. There are no other gods, there is only BELLADROX!!!

Soon, Boss, very soon."

"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

HOLD YOUR TONGUE DARK!

Our master chose you for different things. The Spider is the only one to have passed the Tests. He, and he alone, will be the Vessel for the glorious return of Belladrox.

You have been given a powerful position, but I have been here since the beggining. I helped create the ritual, and I alone know how to complete the puzzle. You presume much by claiming to be the vessel.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Hahaha...This is truly priceless. It looks like my waste has become your master's new avatar. I did warn you, Jeremiah doesn't play well with others.

I do hope the Lazlites are as amuzed by this turn of events as I am. Do not despair though Voice, maybe Jeremiah will need someone to lick his boots."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I serve my master as he wills.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Dele Morte wrote:No offense to your sorcery druid, but your wards and charms will be quite ineffective. Remember I created this spiritual waste,
I know his strengths, and his weaknesses.

None taken. For the record, though, I don't think you know mine, either. He is not only a spiritual energy, but one who is heavily impacted by the presence of iron... As such, he is EXACTLY what my wards are attuned against.

Even still, if he hasn't already, Michael T will be laying his wards down next, and Logos' home will be among the most heavily fortified homes in the society. I guarantee it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi KT

I don't know that Belly Aches is gettin' such a good deal.

Afterall, he's picked up a guy that's scared of little girls.

Hannah

PS: Say Hi ta Lexi and the dolls for me.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Belly Aches!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good Hannah. :wink:

That had me laughing so hard that I started shedding tears.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Her mother used to make me laugh all the time, no matter how hard I tried not to.

Hannah has that gift as well.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I knew the icon for doing a courtsey.

Hannah

PS Thank you.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

WOOHOO!!!

I got a statue baby!!!!!! :D

I feel like Indiana Jones after what just happened. :wink:

No need to worry about the South American Statue anymore guys. That just leaves the S.African one.

Looks like we're equal on statues Voice.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Good job Ghost.

Can't wait to hear how you did it.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Excellent.

Any firmer ideas on what they actually are?

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well Ron I think, but I might not be to sure on this, that they are statues.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

No way, GS! That's a bold theory, where's your evidence?

Is that our way of saying, "I don't really know what they're for?"
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

We have a very decent idea. The text I translated contained talked about the ritual and magic used by the statues.

In simple terms, the text said they are keys that open a gateway to very bad place.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Where's my evidence? :roll:

Come down here to Peru Zack, and i'll smack you up side the head with my evidence. :D

DK's right, when brought together these statues open a doorway to a very bad place. However, Mordecai's journal also states that the statues have some other abilities as well. There is some cuneiform writing on the statue that i'm trying to translate. Hopefully it will shed some more light on the subject.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

Power's never inherantly evil, at least, that's what I've always heard. Let's use these statues to our benefits, at least until the time comes when we can safely disengage all of them, or they become too dangerous. Oh, and Zack and I are a little busy looking at maps of New Orleans right now to make it down there.

You come to us.
:)
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Make me come up there and i'll defintely smack you with the statue. :lol:

Honestly, I think I should come up there. If you guys are going after Dark on Dele Morte's info, I'd really like to be there to prevent the inevitable double-cross.

WWVLD