Something is stalking me... again

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

And what message was that supposed to be? "Kill me before I kill you and everyone else you care about?" That's all I'm hearing anyway.

You know, I WAS afraid of you--I even failed to follow through on a tip from a board member who shall remain nameless--but it's just a bit different with an admission of guilt coming straight from the horse's mouth. You've just earned a heaping helping of white phosphorus to the face, followed by whatever else it takes to make you stay dead. And I do hope that's not all it takes.

Edit: in other news, as soon as the bus actually gets here, I can officially say I'm on my way. Stupid Greyhound never runs on time.
I'm not dead yet.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

You talk big boy, but do you truly have what it takes to kill a player like Dele Morte?
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He does, and more.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Robin got in late last night. My brother was over visiting, and I had to send him home so I could get down to the train station.

I'll have him hooked up with a job in no time. There's tons of temp agencies around that're looking to hire ASAP...

I'm glad to see he still has the toys I cooked up for him before. With another protection amulet or two, he seriously shouldn't have anything to fear.

Well, I think he's still asleep right now, and I may rope him into helping with the work we're doing around the house, but I'm sure he'll check in later.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Glad to know he's found a refuge.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If you can call it that. KT'll have him on top of a rickety ladder painting :lol:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hey, it's not rickety! We're borrowing it from Lex's dad, who's a carpenter, both wood and concrete. He uses the ladder for his job, so it really is top quality.

Lex and I have taken it into our heads that we need a ladder just like it. It folds at the half-way point, and both sides extend from about 5 rungs to about 10... It folds and locks in place when completely folded, as an A-frame ladder, and it fully unfolds as a straight ladder, too. (Our next project is to fold it as an A-frame, fully extend one leg, and see if it'll set firmly on our stairs... Otherwise, we need to figure out how to paint near the roof over our stairs with a banister in the way, and as anyone who's been to my house can tell you, our living room is open space, 2 stories, with a vaulted ceiling. Thank all that's holy we're leaving the roof white. x.x)

Besides, Robin wasn't the one up the ladder; I just had him re-fill my roller whenever it needed done, and we just chatted while I painted.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

You know, I'm pretty sure I can manage a paint roller with the whole "look Ma, no hands" thing, if the ladder doesn't work out. :P
I'm not dead yet.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Hiding again I see. It is something I hear you do quite well. I suppose your heart just is not into revenge as Ms. Logos is.

If you still wish to meet me Sir Robin, I will be in New Orleans next week, as early as Monday, Tuesday at the latest, I have some business there that I must tend to personally. I hope to see you then.

Oh, one last thing, I do hope you at least made it to her funeral. She would have liked to have seen you there, one last time."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Again DM is on the revenge kick.

He wants to make more Jerimiahs, and he's choosing us as raw material.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

To each his own, Morte, leave him the hell alone. I appreciate you trying to help me out and everything, but don't forget that no one likes you here.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Logos

He wasn't trying to help you, he was trying to use you to accomplish one of his goals. While your short term goals may have co-incided, I suspect he was setting you up for something far worse for the long term.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Bah.

Ron, I'm not an idiot, opposed to apparently popular belief. I can definitely see that he wanted me for his own purposes, I'm just not convinced that he's setting me up. It's just convenient for him that I happen to want to kill the same guy he does - not surprising, who doesn't wanna kill that bastard?

I know that he's not to be trusted, but I know that everything he's said so far in relevance to my plans has been totally on the level. He may not be helping for the purposes of helping, br]ut it should work if we don't get any further unexpected outside interference.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The most effective lies are told with the truth.

That said, if we can't find anything wrong, I say go for it.

Dang, I must be channelling Shang Li

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Now that I've got your approval, I don't suppose there's anything that can stop me, now. :wink:

I appreciate the concern, I'll watch my back.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You do that.

Approval? Seriously now, where did I ever say you can't? I just advised caution. What is it with folks these days?

Delta Sierra
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Nothing like Ron's rubber stamp of approval. (Why is it I hear a giant disclaimer following that statement?)
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Perhaps you would like some help Robin?
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Dele Morte wrote:"Hiding again I see. It is something I hear you do quite well. I suppose your heart just is not into revenge as Ms. Logos is.

If you still wish to meet me Sir Robin, I will be in New Orleans next week, as early as Monday, Tuesday at the latest, I have some business there that I must tend to personally. I hope to see you then.

Oh, one last thing, I do hope you at least made it to her funeral. She would have liked to have seen you there, one last time."

Yeah, I went to her funeral... that the was the first anyone bothered to tell me about it. She was dead in her apartment for weeks before they found her. Thank whatever gods there might be that she didn't have her daughter with her when you got her.

That being said... I don't know... New Orleans is a pretty big place, and, built in psychic geiger counter to the contrary, I'm not exactly an uber-tracker.

Narrow it down a bit more and you can count on some face time, regardless of how obviously this is a trap.
I'm not dead yet.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You're not planning on going that one alone, are you?
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

You really think he'd tell me where he's going to be if he thought I was bringing the whole Society with me?
I'm not dead yet.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Do you think he's goign to tell you anyplace but where he wants you to be, with or without reinforcements?

Delta Sierra
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

No... I also don't think I have any other chances of tracking him down.
I'm not dead yet.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"The South Quarter. It is still suffering from Katrina's wrath. You will find me in the Memorial Cemetery there. I like to visit the War of 1812 memorial they have.

Most of the cemetery is gone now, but the memorial can still be seen.

You may find me there, Monday night. Please do not be late.
If you wish to bring friends, be advised, the weather will not be so good and alligators infest the neighboring swamp.

Say hello to your niece for me Sir Robin. I am sorry I missed her last time I was up that way."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Robin, might also be your best chance to get taken out too.

Delta Sierra