Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Roll call.

All aboard that's going aboard, anyone who wants in on JD's evisceration PM me soon as possible. Let's get the ball rolling, folks. Sounds like the clock is ticking, according to Bass.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Argh, why won't you listen.

Fine, but someone better have some heavy artillery aimed at that site and be prepared to use it should anything go wrong.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Clocks running out little girl. Better get going.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Oh dear, time's up little girl. My extraction team reports success. Better luck next time. Oh, and you might want to head home quick. :twisted:

Dele Morte, i'll be sure to let Dark know about your assistance to the Lazlo fools.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Get home quick...? What the HELL have you done now, Voice!? You stay the hell away from my home, Voice, you said you would!

Zack, stay safe!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Voice I can't be sure but I think you may just have stepped into something you shouldn't have.
Logos I assume you are on a fast return to your house, let me know what you find?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Do not impugn my honor little girl. I said YOU would have nothing to worry about, Zack was never a part of our...deal.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

If you have hurt Zack Voice, i'll rip you apart with my bare hands.

WWVLD
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"I see that Dym isnot the only fly I must deal with.

Any actions taken against Voice or Dym, will have my full support, and the support of The Society of Shadows.

You have made a grave error this day Voice."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I gotta get rights for this PPV
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I believe I have made my master's interest in Jeremiah quite clear Dele Morte. I couldn't let him be destroyed by that foolish girl.

You are welcome to try and destroy me. You will fail as all others have.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

C'mon Del, you gonna let him talk smack to you like that - go burn his house down.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I can give you directions. :wink:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Voice! Your exact words were, "Your house is safe"! My house in fact was NOT safe, so I'll "impugn" your "honor" whenever the hell I want!

A little heads up for anyone who didn't know, some of Bass' men paid a little visit to my house today, shot Whiskey (She's doing OK, just shaken), and stabbed Zack several times. Listen you sack of shit, not ONLY did you attack my home, and my future family, but you also ruined our plot to murder Jeremiah.

You're as good as dead!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Actually everyone should take notice, Dele Morte claims to now be in control of the Society of Shadows. I tend to think he is not feeding us a line, and that is not a good thing.
Voice it has not been nice knowing you, if your lucky it will be one of us who dispatches you. If you like we can arrange that soon, make it quick and basicly painless. Dele Morte will not be so kind.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Actually little girl I believe I said that you and your house would be safe as long as you stayed out of my way. Your house got in the way of my punishing Zack for his interference. Your also lucky I gave strict instructions to my demons not to get into any fights during the extraction. I'm quite sure you would be dead if they had engaged.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I don't know Shadow. Not to boost the Voice's ego or anything, but I believe we all have been seriously underestimating him. He has spent months taunting us, and yet he did little besides kidnapping me. Now he has started moving faster and we have little knowledge on what the hell he is trying to accomplish. Well, besides freeing Belladrox.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I stopped caring about anything you have to say the moment you proved yourself to be a liar, Bass...

You can hide behind all the demons in the world, Bass. Jeremiah Dark will die, and since you attacked my home and my loved ones, you will, too.

I can't imagine that I'm alone on this one, but if I am, Gabe, I may be needing that pendant, after all.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Logos you are far from alone in your feelings, thou please hold off on trying out that Amulet of Gabe's. At least for a little longer.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm back. I had a little tumble... *ahem* onto a dagger... *ahem* twice, courtesy of Bass. I'm a little... a little shaken right now, but I'll do my best to cover that up for now.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I had some stabbing pains for a while, but Gale just cut through that pain like a knife. :wink:

I *ahem* hope Mike's having as much luck as I've had with his healing. Sounds like he was a *ahem* little worse for the wear.

Natasha has an alter ego who doesn't speak English? Well, Babelfish isn't perfect, but here goes nothing...

Приветствия Надия
Last edited by Koralth on Sun May 20, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Zack I think you deserve a couple of smacks upside the head for those puns. :twisted:
But glad to hear you are feeling a little better. :)
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Oh, she saw my post, and being the sharp gal she is, smacked me before you had a chance to say anything.
Last edited by Koralth on Sun May 20, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Uhh, Zack haven't you learned a painful lesson yet? :roll:

:wink:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I've learned it, but that doesn't mean I have to use what I know... *ahem* I'm just... so...

Why do they keep coming after me?
Last edited by Koralth on Sun May 20, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Still alive, are we. You're tougher than I give you credit for. I figured those dupes I sent to your house would have done the job, so much for sending good men to do evil deeds. Well, i'm going to have a little fun with your girlfriend here in Russia before I go after the remaining statues.

How do you want her mailed back to you? I'm thinking air frieght. :twisted:
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You!... I'm...... Shadow, I want a ride, too. We're *ahem* both on leave, I've got the free time. Is it private? We'll bring Whiskey, along, too, she might be useful in sniffing out those statues before Bass gets them... Please, Raem, you don't have to do this alone...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sorry Zack, Doctors orders you stay put. Those stab wounds nicked a couple of organs If Gale and Rose had not been there you would have ended up in an I.C.U. if you were lucky ,or a body bag if you weren't. Not something Logos would be thrilled with either way.
You have a few more days before you are recovered, and we don't need to ship wounded in as we have to many already here. Also Whiskey need a day or two to heal up as well from what I am told.
She won't be alone Zack and I won't let anything happen to her if I can help it.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

The doctor doesn't know anything! I'm fine... Really, I am. If I'm... *ahem* their mark, then at least I have to confront them. If I don't, then... *ahem* everyone else suffers again.

The thought of just waiting around again is killing me.

And he has several of the statues already! Whiskey and I are tired, but *ahem* we're tough customers... and you need anything you can get to help find more statues.

How about this... We promise not to engage the enemy?

Don't make me beg - Whiskey would laugh.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Oh yes, do please come to Russia. Maybe my Lasae demons can personally deliver what little is left of Logos to you, once they are done with her. You can ask Darknyht about them, he has seen their handiwork.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Hey Zack! Welcome to the club of people who've been stabbed multiple times and lived to talk about it.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна