Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You're totally right, Ron! Maybe another package full of information will just land on my lap, just like this one!

i've got a boatload of information on how to finally kill Jeremiah. I'm not above asking for backup, here. I think I'm up for a good raid, and I think it'll go down soon... Or sooner, or maybe later? I'm not a total idiot, I'm not going to give specifics in public, so that others who would work against me have everything they need to know. I've got an incantation here, if someone who knows magic wants to look at it and tell me what it means, and how it works, and all that jazz, feel free. Anyone who wants in, also feel free to come on down. My home is like a little bed and breakfast right now, only without cost... On an honest cop's wages, it's hurting, so the sooner this is over, the better. Sorry, Robin, it's not that I don't care... Maybe when this is all over? We can kill him, too. It'll be an orgy of blood, and we'll have a grand old time? Is that what you want?

I'm sorry about your loss, Robin, but when am I going to get another opportunity like this one? I'm open for suggestions.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

An orgy of blood?

Okay Logos, now i'm worried.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

then sarcasm is lost on you. I'm alright. Better than alright, I'm feeling great. I want this to be over so badly that It aches.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Join the club, but Rose and a few other of my team are still there. They will try and keep her from doing anything to crazy.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Because, of course, my stress has turned me into a raving lunatic. And people wonder why I keep it all inside? I believe this phrase has been tossed around quite a bit lately...

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I'm gonna do something TOTALLY insane now... I'm going to bed. Watch out!
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

And one more thing!

... I went to bed, but decided that something else needed to be said.

You mentioned a slippery slope that I don't want to go down, Shadow. You kill, though, don't you? You, and everyone else here have all killed in the name of those you love, right? Well, you said that the idea of the flare gun disturbed me, which it did, and still does. Is the concept of killing vs. slaughtering and/or torturing so foreign to you? I was THERE when Jeremiah killed my friends. Even so, I still would make his death a quick one, though, probably not painless. Tell me, is it really the same to force someone into a humiliating, and probably temporarily excruciating circumstance as it is to put a 9mm between the eyes? If it is, maybe I'll have to try this torture thing out, because I'm so very, very crazy. I've heard it's the ultimate form of expression, and I'm very, very crazy. Look out, bed, because I'm crazy.

I'm pissed off, not crazy, you self rightous bastard...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am not trying to be self rightous. If I came off as such I owe you an apology. You are right I and others here have killed not only in the name of justice, but also vengence. It was a path I wished to try and keep you off if I could.
But as I said before I fear you may already be on that path. It is not so much that it is a slippery slope as it is a dangerouse path, and while anger is a constant companion on that path. You cannot allow it to be your guide, as it will lead you to only destruction, and if you are not careful it would only be you that is destroyed and not the targret you seek. I and others would seek to keep you from that destruction period, while helping you insure the end to the one who truely deserves it.
If I mispoke or was misunderstood, I am sorry. Many here have let their anger, fear, and pain, get out of control, or the better of them. I am guilty of that myself. As many horrors as you have seen of late Logos, Take that and multiply it, this is what many here have dealt with for years, before you even Knew what was going on. This is not an excuse, but more an explaination as to why I and other Advise caution. we have gone down this path and many of us have the scars to prove it.
Again I apologize, I seek only to keep you from making foolhardy mistakes, mistakes that others have already made. That have cost others their lives.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Guys, I've gotta say I'm no friend of Jungian philosophy. If an act does something beneficial, I don't particularly give a shit what the reasoning behind the act was.

Logos: You have abilities which...yes, WOULD allow you to be able to kill Jeremiah with Gabe's amulets...but only if you used your abilities in conjunction with the amulet's power, and I still see a tragedy building up on that path. I don't even think you're fully aware of those powers...

I don't understand sorcerous magic enough to tell you what the incantation does, but I will be there for backup if you want it from me.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Logos PM me acopy of that ritual before you study it or consider casting it please. I will check to insure that it is safe to use, and a word of caution to you. A pact with the devil is dangerous, Del is definitely a devil be careful.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Anythign that comes from Del I'd check 9 ways from sunday for it being a set up, and then I'd check it another 9 ways for being a trap.

He wants this to happen too much.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"I am glad to see that you got my package Logos. Use it with my well wishes. As for the others, do not expect them to understand loss or the suffering that walks hand in hand with it.

You desire an evil man dead for the atrocities he has committed. What court could convict you.

Love, justice, revenge, all are convictions that merit your actions. Time is short though. Soon the evil one will awaken, and he revenge will not be denied, with Zacakery his first target I would imagine.

You have the means and the ability Logos. Now do what must be done. The suffering must end here."
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Logos, I am still in your town. My search for the evil one's lair has proven fruitless.

I however have been witness to your words, and I feel your pain and rage. You speak with stern words, yet I see the conviction behind them.

If you go to seek the one called Dark, I and Deathkiss will acompany you on your sojuorn. I would not allow a fellow hunter to march into Hell alone.

However Logos, I also know all to well the folley of blind vengance and the effect it has one's mind, and soul.

I suggest that you keep this party extremely tight nit, maybe ttwo or three well skilled hunters and one reliable sorcerer to wield the magic.

The one called Dark tried to inhabit me and he failed, for I already share my body with another spirit. He will not take you for you are as he claims "a whore" so you will be beneath his twisted code of ethics.

{Please take no offense to the statement I make, I am stating the fiend's state of mind}.

Those that will accompany you must be of sound mind and at least be resiliant to Dark's form of psychic possession.

If you desire my aid, it is yours. If not, I wish you luck then Logos, and God's speed.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Shadow, I accept your apology. Blind vengeance is NOT my guide, but rather a practical desire... no, need to make sure that he doesn't come back to continue to torture Zack, and further ruin our established lives.

Azrael, I would appreciate the help. If you need lodging, my place is still available, though it's getting crowded.

Josh, I'd appreciate your help, also. You're welcome to join us, but it really doesn't make sense for you to stay at my place... You've got a home in the area yourself.

Gabe, it's starting to look like I'm not going to need that amulet after all, maybe this situation calls for more subtlety than what the amulet would allow for.

Zack, I'm sorry. I don't think you should join us for this one.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Gabe just started laughing when he saw this one. o_O And yeah, I'd kinda intended just to stay at my place, except for when we're planning and stuff.

Gabriel and I have backup plans if this fails, just to let you know... We're not going into this one blind and unprepared.

I...guess we can offer my house to one or two people for a night, two at the most...but ask Bert; our place is small, and getting more crowded seemingly by the minute.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Strike with vengeance little girl. You grow more intriguing by the moment. Still, we might need you to brew a little longer.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm... *ahem* I'm not invited? Why the hell not? I've suffered more than *ahem* anyone because of him! I'm... *ahem* I'm really useless, aren't I?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

No Zack, you're not useless. You're just in a...fragile state right now. You need to be at the top of your game if you want to take on Dark.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

You're not useless Zack. But you were hit hardest most of all. Take it from someone who has been there, mental wounds are a lot harder to deal with than physical ones.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Again, Del Morte urges imemdiate independant action . . .

What does he really want? Success is obviously not on the list.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Thanks... I guess you're right... I'd probably just freeze up again or something, anyway...
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I doubt you'd freeze up or fail anyone. But the cost of winning would probably destroy you right now. Just let it go and focus on recovering. Trust Me.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not what they are worried about - Del Morte wants to turn you into the next Ben for the next Jerimiah.

I think he wants Logos in the Celeste role.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Or maybe Zack in the Celeste role.

WWVLD
dym

Post by dym »

I cannot keep up with you retards.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Do... *ahem* do I look like a vampire to you? :wink:
dym

Post by dym »

No, you look more like a pile of donkey shit from here.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

No not a vampire, but a powerful loss.

Dym, why don't you go fuck that donkey.

WWVLD
dym

Post by dym »

Heh.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Zack I think Ghost may be on to something, but I am not sure?
Rose has been in touch with me, She and Blackriver(my teams mage.) have looked over what Dele Morte sent, and as far as they can find everything is on the up and up. :?
I am not exactly trusting Dele Morte. But a chance to remove one more bad guy like J.Dark? I gave Rose the go ahead if they think it will work, help Logos.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You know, I'm told that in my condition, I need to avoid doing things that could further progress my depression, according to the other members of the board... such a thing should, admittedly, be fairly easy to do right now....

Dym, how do you screw that up?

Let me Colloquialize that one, for ya... *ahem* "Get fucked by a baseball bat, Dym."

I think that's similar to something you would say?