When Monsters make you the bad guy...

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Brother Hotep

When Monsters make you the bad guy...

Post by Brother Hotep »

I recently Sent my Operatives to Africa, where in they had a run in with one o the infamous Death Head Spider... Now when they killed the thing it vanished, but now these poor people are now being implicated in the death of the Professor that the Spider demon ate....
Any people familliar with what to do when All signs indicate you did it and how to not end up on wanted papers?
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Are they sure that it is dead? I've fought them before and they are pretty damn cunning...it could still be alive and using puppets to get your operatives locked up and/or executed. If that's the case I don't think there's much they can do except become someone else. If it comes down to the wire, PM me and I can try and extract them.
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

yes I'm sure it's dead, The agents were quite beyond the norm, they even had some minor artifact weaponry on thm. Now, the thing is , the thing had a mate.. They'll run into it later on I'm sure... but I guess that's for another story to tell on... I'm annoyed my other operatives have yet to report, so I'm having them all stay low ...
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Well, you really cant get the spider beast to cough up the proffessor now can you? I really cant think of any real options besides the potential wanted parties to flee the country with their tails between thier legs. Pilgrams in an unholy land...
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Fortunately I haven't run into anything smart enough to lay the blame on me . . . yet.

I feel for your guys, but unless they can prove their innocence in a more conventional way, they are probably sailing on the proverbial creek.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Brother Hotep wrote:yes I'm sure it's dead, The agents were quite beyond the norm, they even had some minor artifact weaponry on thm. Now, the thing is , the thing had a mate.. They'll run into it later on I'm sure... but I guess that's for another story to tell on... I'm annoyed my other operatives have yet to report, so I'm having them all stay low ...

A mate. This means the possibility of an egg sac somewhere, assuming they reproduce like normal spiders. If that is the case, your spider problems are only just beginning. I'm sure Ananasi is laughing somewhere.
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

AN EGG SAC!? Get to work fella's! Swat that big Mama spider senseless!
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

I don't think Death Weavers breed like normal spiders...if they did, then you'd think therew would be a lot more of them...Unless they eat each other like some species.
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I keep getting a worse and worse feeling about this one.

Delta Sierra
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Sheesh, man eating spider, what next!? :roll:
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Maybe a little dessert.

Delta Sierra
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

EWW! That's just wrong!
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Debunker wrote:Sheesh, man eating spider, what next!? :roll:

how about some Bat Guano Soup..

As for the Next Locale, I'm sending them to Poland...
I've contacted an artificial Intelligence expert, We're plan to ask him to use his system to trace out the Roots on this artifact I'm sending them out on
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

how about some Bat Guano Soup..

As for the Next Locale, I'm sending them to Poland...
I've contacted an artificial Intelligence expert, We're plan to ask him to use his system to trace out the Roots on this artifact I'm sending them out on
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Don't forget to remind them to try some of the sausauge while they are there

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Mr. Debunker, instead of rolling your eyes, perhaps you could look into other alternatives that could explain the fate of these persons. Reliable leads on things such as tribal wars, natural disasters, and so on in Africa around the date in question would be helpful. I do know that poachers throughout Africa do have access to military grade weapons.

You are the one that's supposed to keep the rest of us honest, after all.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Aside, bubba's buddies might need some proof they are innocent . . . if they are.

Delta Sierra
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

The Traveler King wrote:

Mr. Debunker, instead of rolling your eyes, perhaps you could look into other alternatives that could explain the fate of these persons. Reliable leads on things such as tribal wars, natural disasters, and so on in Africa around the date in question would be helpful. I do know that poachers throughout Africa do have access to military grade weapons.

You are the one that's supposed to keep the rest of us honest, after all.

Yes I am trying and have been for some time, but if you had listened to me your wouldnt have sent these people out looking for fictional monsters and beasts to begin with.

I may have a family contact or two in Kenya that I can look up, I'll let you know if I get something tangible to help out.
Elliott James Tobias III

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
The Traveler King

Debunker wrote:Yes I am trying and have been for some time, but if you had listened to me your wouldnt have sent these people out looking for fictional monsters and beasts to begin with.

I may have a family contact or two in Kenya that I can look up, I'll let you know if I get something tangible to help out.

I did not send these people to Africa. My work is much closer to home. In any case, thank you.
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

Sorry, that was Hotep Who sent them huh... Were all human, we slip up at times.
Elliott James Tobias III

Pastor Greed

Post by Pastor Greed »

Hotep, I happen to know of a missionary organization located in the area, perhaps they could help in hiding your comrades and smuggle them from the area. Let me know if thats an option for them.
"God is always talking to you, but are you listening?"
Tabloid Hound

Post by Tabloid Hound »

That's some missionary organization! But then again I've read stories about missionaries who've helped moved refugees of civil wars and such in Africa, perhaps its a similar idea here?
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

I have some anthropologist friends down there, in the area. I shall try to contact the on the tele. Uh, what tribe are they with?
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

I've been busy with my Day job people ... But a missonary group, that'll be interesting indeed.

I'd like for Pastor and that other guy to send me an email offline to see when we can go through with it.

But , as for the monster.. I'm pretty sure it was a death's head Demon.. I think it was a mutant one, it had 10 legs..
Anyway, I've still got them on the downlo in Tunisia. Last I heard they're on the way to get picked up by a helicopter

Return to “Agency Voice”