At the hospital

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, lets break out Lazlo's Compendium of Monstrocities.

Greater being definitely, but he likes to run at the mouth alot, he spreads himself too thin, likes to surround himself with subserviant lackies thinks he is superior to others.

{I am profiling a supernatural sociopath here}

I will have to do some research, could be one of four possible critters here.

Get back to you soon
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I know, its George B...ahh, supernatural monsters.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

And do not joke with yourselves. If I wanted either Pa or the girl dead, that is exactly what they would be right now.

Yes, and you would have followed shortly dym. Jeopardize my master's return like that again and several prominent Society members will recieve very detailed files on you. You've been warned.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

You are all forgetting that it was suggested that he seems to be able to possess or at least mentally control others. The creature I dealt with did that, perhaps it is just a much more cunning version of it.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok I have done my research and this is what I came up with;

Mindolar, Death Weaver, Goqua, or Sowki.

Dym has to be one of those four. We just have to narrow it down to which one.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I don't know what the other three are, but I think we can rule out Mindolar.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

"Goqua" and "Sowki" sound kinda Russian... My vote's for one of those two. Not that I know specifically what either of those are...

.......yet.

'Course, I still have my contacts, and I'm sure they're wondering how I'm doing...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
dym

Post by dym »

The Dark Voice wrote:
And do not joke with yourselves. If I wanted either Pa or the girl dead, that is exactly what they would be right now.

Yes, and you would have followed shortly dym. Jeopardize my master's return like that again and several prominent Society members will recieve very detailed files on you. You've been warned.
Is that what Bellydox tells you to say before or after he's got you bent over the kitchen table with your face in a plate full of maple syrup covered pancakes layin the pipe?
dym

Post by dym »

Holister wrote:Ok I have done my research and this is what I came up with;

Mindolar, Death Weaver, Goqua, or Sowki.

Dym has to be one of those four. We just have to narrow it down to which one.
Yea because the walls would really close in on me then, wouldn't they?

For less important to what I am is where I am. About the only thing Kei got correct actually. And right now I am in your backyard taking shits at will, and you cannot do a damn thing about it.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Ron I have a very broad collection of works from Socrates to Hemmingway and on up to more moderen and lesser known writers. Alot of my books are in multiple languages as well. If interested we can set up time once iI am free to meet.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Death Weaver - those are intelligent giant spiders, right?

Been a lot of talk about webs.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I think Death Weavers are out, or at least low on the suspect list. Reson being they tend to prefer warmer climes than Russai has to offer. Just an observation.
Mindolar is still a maybe, but I tend not to think so. As they tend to think in straight lines, and are not as vocal as Dym has been.
Sowki is a real possiblity for a few resons. They are major game players first off, And Dym has stated he has a score to settle with Kolya and his team. And they were involved in the take down of another Sowki. I don't know maybe it is a reach, as Michael T, My team and I were also in on that takedown. So why is it he has not made efforts to come after us as well? Either foucusing on one project at a time, or I don't know maybe not a Sowki?
Goqua? is another one that is a real possiblity. Again a Game player, and a manipulater. Also they don't play well with other Major SuperNaturals. They tend to have the Supernatural equivalant of little dog syndrome. This could explain his reaction to Dele Morte and Dark Voice, and their reaction to him?
Holister is not the only Profiler here. You have give us lots of info on yourself dym and the puzzle is coming to gather nicely. You are going to find yoourself conered soon.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

And after that, he'll find himself quartered, and halved.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I don't care what he is right now.

Just point me in a direction, and I'll ensure that by morning, "what he is" is a splotch on the pavement.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I can deal with that. Soon as I have a location on Dym, I will give you a call Gabe.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Excellent.

Makes me wish I had a phone of my own, and that Josh hadn't run off with his...
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Is that what Bellydox tells you to say before or after he's got you bent over the kitchen table with your face in a plate full of maple syrup covered pancakes layin the pipe?

Very well then. I have no intention of truly helping the Society, but you have pushed me too far fool. Make peace with whatever diety you worship. I am coming for you.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Wow, would you look at that. They don't call you dim for nothing do they. Now you've got both sides gunning for you and I can't honestly say that you'll get a quick death from either side.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Rewind a bit, Gabe, what was that about Josh disappearing with the phone?
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

It's about fucking well time someone took notice of that!

Honestly, I begin to believe most of you people don't really give a shit about your fellow members.

Mr. Caliburn, to calm your worries about your friend, he went to meet with the "Gentleman" tonight. If he was in any true danger, I would have sensed it, and wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer. I do, after all, have my soul to protect.

Not that anyone else here knew I could do that...

Again, Mr. Caliburn, you prove to be one of the few here who are truly worthy of my respect. I still owe you a debt... Name your price, and you shall have it.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Whenever something like you mentions a debt I get a tingling sensation between my shoulder blades.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I still have my honor, and you still have my respect.

One needn't meet with one's debtors to repay a debt.

I would never cross the most competent hunter this society has ever seen.