The three orphans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sorry Logos, but asking the Dork nicely just doesn't seem to work. Not that it has ever been tried, but it is just one of those things you just know.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well then her spirit guide was confused, Caliburn is an alias.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hell if I know. I didn't even see the list, just the file.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Well then her spirit guide was confused, Caliburn is an alias.

Sorry to break it to you lovable possessed lug, but Molly's last name isn't Holister, its McCalister. Her mother's last name. It doesn't become Holister until the adoption records come through.

So I agree {uuggghhh} with Ron on this, your info is as cracked as you are right now ol Buddy. :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Maybe Ghost's info is not as crack as you think Ben. You just said yourself that Molly's last name will be Holister soon. And Ron most of us here assumed that Hannah would be going by the same last name as you do. It would not be the first time a vison had flaws to it, but still be basicly right.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Go fuck yourself with a curling iron Ben. I might be semi-possesed, but at least my sanity is still intact. I think that makes me one up on you, ol buddy. :twisted:

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

So why haven't you gone to get yourelf checked out yet Spider? Are you affraid of what they will find, or is The Voice right about you? For our sake and yours Spider, get yourself checked.

The last thing any of us need is to have to hunt you down because you became a threat to innocent lives. I really don't want to do that. Ron on the other hand would kill you where you stood in a heart beat, just ask Celeste. Oh wait you can't because HE KILLED HER!
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben Please don't be an Ass. Ghost has been cheched out, and he is not Possesed or semi-possesed either. I have not had the chance to check things out yet, But Rose has and I trust her judgement.
But on the other hand Ghost there is something weird going on with you, there is something well... Linked to your aura is what Rose describes it as.
She didn't try to fallow it as she got a bad feeling about it. I would be willing to check on it as soon as I can, but considering the way thing are shapeing up here I don't know when that will be.
So as soon as you can go see Gabe see if he can help, or at least get a better read on what that link is.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Does that answer your question Ben? Still, I don't like this linked aura business. Well, if Gabe wants me to come to him, I best get started. Nothing real big has popped up here, and I've finished warding Zack's place. Anyway, if I stay any longer, i'm going to start drawing the supernatural to me.

So KT, when is it a good time for me to stop by?

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ghost, regardless of what your bill of health states, I'd like you to consider wearing a tracking device of some sort so we can find you in the near and immediate future if something happens.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ben, recheck your last post, sounds like somthing Jerimiah Dark would say.

Delta Sierra
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Is he STILL moping about her? cmon Benji, she's better offf where she is. Take a vacation allready. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

GhostSpider wrote:So KT, when is it a good time for me to stop by?

Weekends. That way I'm assured of not having work.

Not like I've had much work this week. ~_~; Next week's paycheck is gonna suck, big time.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

That's it Josh, you have cried poverty one to many times for me. I am sending you a generous contribution in the form of a trust fund for your son. =)

You've earned it and I think most people would agree.

Goes into effect as of Friday.

So there.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Bert, come anywhere near me with a tracking device and i'll spank you.

I'll swing by this weekend KT.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Is he STILL moping about her? cmon Benji, she's better offf where she is. Take a vacation allready

Yes, she must be quite comfortable, roasting in hell. Vampires don't get to have a rosy after life Benny boy, even "good" ones.

Actually the hell comment was a bit much. As far as I know, vampires don't go anywhere when they die. There souls hang in limbo until their progenitor is destroyed. So here is a hint Benny boy, track down the thing which started it all. Until you destroy the vampire's creator, little Celeste is going to be hanging in nothingness.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Spider, can't you shut this guy up already. What ever he wants you to do, just do the opposite.

Threaten to kill yourself, I wonder what he does?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Celeste's creator is already dead voice, you don't read the old posts, do you.

Aparently I dusted him quite some time ago, that's why Celeste became a "free agent."

From what Celeste has posted, I think I've wiped out almost her entire clan. Khavik being the exception.

Delta Sierra
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Mr. Caliburn, your ignorance is so amusing. Had I meant another vampire, I would have specified it. No, I said their creator. It's a totally different animal.

Mr. Holister, you and I both know how hollow that threat would be.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.