The three orphans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I don't suppose I can blame you entirely, he's separate from you at this point, so his actions can't reflect you anymore. I'm not going to pretend that I'm happy because he left, though that's brightened my mood quite a bit. Despite this, right now I'm pretty upset.

28 dead. 28 people who met their end prematurely and wrongfully. 28 people who, as I've determined, no matter how hard any of us on the force tried, there's absolutely nothing we could have done to save, yet forgiving ourselves is, I think, the hardest part of all of it, if it isn't coping with the loss of so many friends.

Oh, and GS, I appreciate the modifications to our houses you've done.

Update on Zack, he's still not very talkative, and I had to turn off his music when he had a Peter Gabriel cd repeating a single track - namely red rain. I think he's doing somewhat better, though. I'm just glad that everyone's speeches of encouragement haven't gone completely to the dogs. I managed to get him out of bed and to the 2 'o clock showing of the Wicked musical he got us tickets to. It actually was pretty good, and I'm not the type of person who usually enjoys musicals. Zack seemed to lighten up watching it, too.

Update on me - I've got the power! I'm learning so much about myself recently, and, well... let's put it this way... I can summon up a mind block at will now. This is some incredible stuff!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm glad Zack is getting progressively better, even if slowly.

I expect you both in August :D
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"I do believe that you have something that does not belong to you Jeremiah."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Who the fuck is this guy? I've heard him mentioned, but only in passing.

They'll be there Bert, even if I have to drag them there myself. :D
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Vicktor...I....I was going to return it to ya'...I swear I was.

I just got caught up with Holister then that cop and his whore.

I swear Vicktor I was gonna give it back..."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

A pity that you won't be there to do it Spider. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Bert_the_Turtle

Funny you say that Ghost, I say the same thing about KT :lol:
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Jeremiah Dark, apologizing? This Dele Morte must be something else.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Be silent Jeremiah, your fun and games are now over. So I suggest you go clean yourself up and get your miserable carcass back here, before I loose my patience."
Last edited by Dele Morte on Mon May 14, 2007 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Someone your master wouldn't like Voice, as he represents another Demon.
The competition, I knew we hadn't seen the last of him.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Yes Vicktor. I hear and obey Boss."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

How many times must I tell you fools. MY MASTER IS NO DEMON!!!!

As for this Dele Morte, I shall reserve judgement, though anyone Dark treats with such...reaspect is someone who fascinates me.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Let's just say that until I get some outside confirmation, i'll be keeping my father's comments to myself. I really don't want to raise any alarms.

Yes, best be silent Spider. Considering that revealing those comments, if they are what I think they are, will more than likely result in either Holister or Ron killing you.
fate

Post by fate »

It could really only be two “people” ether dym or Morte.

The men at the cabin were just your average mercs. No ID on the body’s, serial numbers scratched off there weapons. They didn’t say much (didn’t get a chance to say much) but it seemed like they were looking for your Molly. I’ve been keeping a 10x eye on you place since then. Nobody else has shown up. I’ll see you when you get back Ben.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ghostspider, talking about someone who doesn't know me and Hannah personally having information on Hannah that I don't raises plenty of alarms.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Sorry I had to leave so soon Boss, prior engagement I couldn't get out of. We'll have a chance to play again soon though Zackery. In the mean time I sent you a going away present. I hope you like it.

See ya' round Boss."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sorry Ron, poor choice of words. Perhaps I should have said that I don't want to raise any major alarms. However, I really don't want to say anymore about it, because the info I managed to get is incomplete. I know that there is something important about them, and I have a reference, but I just haven't had the time to really investigate.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Don't you think you should go ahead and tell them with a caveat and let them start searching for themselves?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Very well.

Well, my father's comments on Hannah were not anything we haven't already guessed at. He mentioned hidden power and the like, but even he seemed stumped as to what it was.

He also showed me a report on a fortune teller who had commited suicide. As far as they knew, this lady had no psychic abilities (though now they're guessing she was a latent), but had a vision that drove her insane. She was taken into custody, but was only held for three days before she killed herself, with a knife. Before she had died however, she had scrawled all over the walls of her room, in blood, the word "conduit".

Now what does this have to do with Hannah and Molly, you ask. Well, during the investigation after her death, they found a note with some names written on it. Among those names had been Hannah Caliburn and Molly Holister. As of my meeting with my father, they had no leads regarding these names.

As for what my father said about Molly, well that's the odd thing. I can't remember. I know we were attacked, but I was barely injured. No, it's more like the memory has been plucked out of my head. It's the damnedest thing.

So there you go guys. Hope you turn up more leads than I have.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

"If anyone so much as goes near Molly, they will be attacked with tooth and claw, ripped to pieces, chewed up, and spat out.

Then I will sick Duke on them if there's anything left!"
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

I thought I got a turn before Duke.
Holister

Post by Holister »

"Sorry man, but family comes first. :) Unless you're looking to be Molly's Godfather Bert?"
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, I do grant wishes at weddings and have connections...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Yes that was the Godfather soundtrack you heard in the back ground. :roll: :lol:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Oh brother :roll:. Well you want it or not?
Bert_the_Turtle

Are we talking a religious title ala the Catholic Church definition or just being a surrogate father if the worst happens?
Holister

Post by Holister »

I am talking officially Bert. I have to look out for Molly's best interests here.
Bert_the_Turtle

Sounds good to me. I accept! :D

So who's the Godmother?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Good question.
I had someone in mind, but, well, Ron put an end to that. Thanks for reminding me.

Now I just guess I would cross that bridge when I crossed it. Not alot of time for a single father in our line of work to date, now is there.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Jeremiah, about Williams. Zack wasn't going to take initiative on the case, someone contacted him. That someone suggested very strongly that he take the case and so he did. No one could have known about your association with the man. I regret that he took the case, I really do, but there's nothing that we can do about that now.

Please, just leave us alone...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox