The three orphans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Just because most people are in my eyes expendable, does not mean that I would do anything to harm them. Would you put yourself at risk for everyone you have ever worked with?

I would not, so I made it clear that all the deaths of most of my contacts would do is make them dead. Their loss although regrettable, would not hamper my research or much slow my persuit.

Remember when it comes down to it, the goal is what matters, and as long as it is furthered, we are ALL expendable.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Looks like there is a mudrerous streak of apathy going down our good professor's back folks. Best to be watchin' your own then fellas. This self righteous matyrism runs thin, especially when it involves letting the innocent die for no reason other than they expendable.

Ya' know Nakamura, I least have madness for an excuse, what be yours?

As for you my sweet officer's whore, go kill Ben Holister, quite frankly you'ld be doing me a favor. Just be sure to chin that brat of his too, andand don't forget the dog either. Loki so dropped the ball last time, maybe you could do a much better job.

As a matter of fact, you just gave me an idea. Go kill Holister and his family, I leave your boy toy, and your quaint lil' shitbox of a town alone. Do we have a deal my mudrerous lil' moppet?

If your wondering, Im flying solo now. You have Zackery and the Maine state police to thank for that. 17 gunsho wounds to the poor man, you know how much energy that takes to repair and then dig your way out of a grave.

Not my idea of fun, but Voice helped me out, and Nightmare showed me a few new tricks.

You see, I am more than just Benny Boy's cast off left overs, we are legion, for we are many. You ain't ever seen anything like me before, and chances are, I will be the last you ever do see.

I will be waiting for your answer Boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Leave us alone, huh? And you'd just walk away, free to keep doing your thing? I'll consider it...

Sounds like an unfair trade.
No deal.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Come now, even officer Zack choose his fellow officers over those defenseless infants. He was able to choose, maybe you are the wrong one to make this offer to. Never leave a whore to do the job of a man.

You hearin' this Zackery. If you can, be a the good lil' boy scout I know you are and make your descision. Thanks to you, an entire generation of your town just got wiped out in a wave of carnage, and before they were even baptised. Whoa is the pitty.

I will expect to hear from you soon Zackery, do not disappoint me.

As for tonight, I will be going for a stroal through town, maybe slaughter a few more townsfolk before coming to see you whore.

See ya soon Boss.'
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I wouldn't have chosen EITHER *ahem* if you hadn't forced me to! Jeremiah, you're not *ahem* touching Logos. You've won, why are you still doing this?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Simple, I may be cold, but he revels in it. If you let teh likes of him get to you, they don't stop - until they are stopped.

During my research I have encountered several such misanthopes, human and otherwise.

Stay frosty, Korlath, I bet you have what it takes to deal with this. Not that any of us ever seem to come through our trials unscarred.

Best of luck to you both.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

Koralth wrote:I wouldn't have chosen EITHER *ahem* if you hadn't forced me to! Jeremiah, you're not *ahem* touching Logos. You've won, why are you still doing this?

"Because I can Zackery. And bad choice, now someone else has to die.

I bet I can get him right right through the eye with one clean shot.

Pick a badge number Boss, cause there's gonna be a bloodbath."
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Now that was quite entertaining. I got very close, still working on my aim. I am so much better with a rifle.

See ya tonight Boss."

Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You said that you wouldn't! I made the choice, what I *ahem* said afterwards didn't matter! You made a *ahem* promise! Logos, I'm sorry, you got hurt, I'm so sorry! *ahem* Jeremiah, I'll do it, I'll do whatever it takes, just don't do anything else... Just make it stop...
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

It's just a scrape, Zack! I'm stuck at the station, things have gone to hell! How did you know about it?! Come on, Zack, stay strong, don't do what you're thinking!
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

What happened?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Jeremiah, he... There's so much blood... Listen, things are kind of busy right now, and everyone needs to stay on task. We at the station will release a formal report later, but until then we need to figure out why why seven officers are dead.
Bert_the_Turtle

Alright, alright. Do you want me to dispatch aid?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'll ask the captain if he'd accept help from mercenaries. A fifth of the force is down... I think we'll take help from wherever we can get it.
Bert_the_Turtle

They aren't Mercenaries. Zack might remember them as the men under my command that I was also training at my training camp.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

We're on hand. Sorry we've been out of touch... We solved our mystery; it wasn't easy with just us, but we managed. Thanks, Logos...

So how can we help?
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

you can't, until the lockdown is over. I think we'll have a report sometime later tonight. We feel like it's necessary to regroup and analyze the situation. Our own friends just started shooting at us out of the blue...
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Great, more would be heroes want tpjoin in the fun. By the time I am done here, there will just be a big red stain on the map where this town once was.

I tell you what Zackery, would you do anything to protect the woman you love so deeply. The one thing you love more than the badge you clenched in your broken hand when the took you down.

Then swallow a bullet and I let her live out the rest of her life.

I see you have company this evening so I won't be stopping by afterall.

Have fun, and you have until midnight to decide. Your life for hers. Think about it Boss. Next time I won't miss."
Bert_the_Turtle

Rings of Salt and Iron may provide a small buffer against posession like that.

I don't really know enough about the insubstantial to offer any advice beyond that, except to lock up all the firearms and hand out non lethals.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

They don't know what to think about what happened, but no one really believes the possession theory... Mass hysteria is somewhat widely accepted in here right now...

Jeremiah, you bastard, leave Zack alone!

He may well be capable of carrying out his threats, Zack, but don't help him along. This is exactly what he wants. You need to calm down, babe...

I'll be home soon.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Rings of salt and iron. Why don't you try holy water, crosses, and garlic strands while your at it.

You best stick to bang bangs Turtle, its all your good for anyway Boss."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

He's neither Fey nor demonic in nature. Cold iron will slow him down, insofar as he's an energy entity, and cold iron has that effect on all energy creatures. However, I wouldn't count on it to slow him down terribly noticeably.

There are ways of warding oneself against things like him.

Pity Natasha's in Russia and the druid's still out of it...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

My talents are vast and varied.

It occurs to me that you're quick to mock my idea because it might have some merit.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Then by all means try it. Your idea has as much merit as a screen door on a submarine Boom Boom.

You think ya'll can stop me, you'ld have a better chance stopping the tides fom flowing or the sun from shining.

Don't you forget Turte, what ever Benny Boy knewabout ya'll, I also know. I know where to strike, and when.

Let guys like Arawn, Rouge, and Loki play it their way and look where it got them.

Guys like myself, Khavik, and Nightmare are in a league all of our own.

Thats why we are still here boy, and you and your playmates are still playing catch up.

Guys like Dym and The Voice run rings around you, and have you graspin' at shadows while they plot right under your nose.

If you fellas were any good at you you claim to do, we wouldn't be here.

The cop is a failure, a joke to the badge. He's better off swallowing a bullet and ending it all in one silent bang.

Natalia is a messed rape case that will never forget what happened. As they say, Incest is bet kept in the family. Ask her uncle.

Most of ya'll approach fellas like me with the subtly of a Brama Bull in a China Shop.

You don't think, and that is where you will loose every time.

Face it, Dym will kill Koyla's crew, Voice will have his vessel and The Spiderwill help him, Windner will return and slaughter the druid and his family, Nightmare will kill Ronny Boy and his brat, Khavik will still be making a laughing stock ut of you fools, and I will be stainin' the streets red with the blood of the innocent.

You fellas lost already, you just don't realize it yet.

This is only the beginning. You're too disorganized, to many chief's in the teepee, and not enough braves. Yu think this is about good vs evil, you're wrong, this is about survival of the God dammed fittest and you Lazlites are on the fuckin' endangered species list.

You will fight to the very end though won't you? Like sheep to the slaughterhouse. Well Lazlites, I am your shepard.

Times almost up Zackery, what's it gonna be Boss. You or her make your call."
Bert_the_Turtle

Better people than you fools have tried to kill me.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Alright, the official report is out, and the station is leaving lockdown.

The official cause of the attack was mass hysteria. Essentially, they told the public Det. Johnston freaked out when the general alarm went off in the building, that the murderer was somewhere on the premise. The psychiatrist believes that the multiple strings of murders in the area has everyone so panicked that when I had the alarm raised, it caused several officers to just go ballistic people... but you know better, don't you, Jeremiah?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Jeremiah, I think you'll be surprised to find that we've figured out who we're going to sacrifice, who'll take one for the team...

Nohbdy will do it. You haven't met Nohbdy, but he's a great guy. Nohbdy's going to give it all up for you.

Hope that's acceptable.

Darkness can be scary sometimes, but everyone knows that it only takes a flashlight to make it run away again...
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Hope when you get hoe, you still find those homefires burning whore.
I'ld for you to be left out in the cold.

Boom Boom Boss."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yeah, those fires will still be burning Dark, and we'll be roasting you in them.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
fate

Post by fate »

I’m going up to Ben’s hunting cabin. I saw some flashlights across the lake last night and as far as I know Ben’s still on vacation. Does anybody have people in the area? If so let them know to make themselves known, our I might put one in there head.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die