The three orphans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Found him. Zack was a little out of his head, Gale made him take a well overdue Nap. She is working on his hand now. He messed it up something serious. We will bring him back shortly.
BullFrog you have many things to answer for, and you will be called to task soon.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damn, well let me know if I can help.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Oh, did poor little Zach get a little cracked.

Hehehehehe

Still, its a pity that you caught him. A little provoking could have sent him off the deep end, and maybe even had made him see the light (or darkness as it were).

Looks like Jeremiah broke your boy toy Logos. :lol: :lol:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Listen up, you little fuck. He's done more than what you would have. If faced with Jeremiah, you would have ditched anything and everything, and run away with your tail between your legs. At least he had the guts to see it through to the end.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Fighting Jeremiah would be counter-productive little girl. And anyways, i've got something else in the works for all you society members.

Still, the suffering that Koralth has endured has been sweet revenge. Give him my best. :twisted:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damnit Voice, don't you ever shut up.

And enough of the theatrics and the empty threats coward.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Your best isn't good enough! And I don't care what you say, Zack isn't ever going to "see the darkness", or whatever the hell you were talking about. He's upset, but he's still got the best interests of everyone on his mind. It's not that the "Darkness is consuming him" or whatever bullshit you want to say, but that he was growing more and more concerned about everyone he loves. Listen, you may think you're hot shit, and that you know everything there is to know, which, I promise you, it's far from true... But you don't know Zack like I do.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Yes, keep telling yourself that little girl.

As for you Spider, I just came into possesion of something I had thought lost for all time. I go to bed a happy man.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"And this lil' piggy cried WEE WEE WEE all the way home.

How's the hand Zackery, still as borderline as ever.

See ya' round Boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Voice I will take great satisfation in dealing with you. You overestimate the darkness and underestimate Zack. Both are Dangerous mistakes.
Ghost we are at the Hospital it may be a good idea if you show up.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Don't forget to swing past the nursery while you're there Boss, I hear they have themselves one Hell of a mess to clean up.

RIBBIT."
fate

Post by fate »

I just…reappeared in my cabin in Main and I see Dark has returned. I….I might be a day or two before I can get out there and help…I got my hand and eye back and I want to use my eyes to enjoy the sunrise and my hands for….I’m sure I’ll find something.

Shadow two crates will be arriving at your location soon. There supplies I was told to get to you by one of our government friends. Next time I’m going to tell them not to use me as a mail routing service.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Seen it J. Dork. I or someone here will catch you and you won't survie the encounter.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I found him. He actually had the balls t show himself after he masacred those helpless new borns.

YOU ARE A MONSTER!

I waited in the park, alone.

A homeless man that wreaked of cheap liquor approached me and
asked me for a dollar.

I bid him to leave, that is when he said in a different voice, " Waiting for me immortal. "

I turned and drew my sword, I brought it to the vagrant's neck. I ordered Dark to show himself, but instead the vagrant stabbed me in the side with a shiv and began to run.

I gave chase through and out of the park. I caught up with him in the street. But he was already dead.

That is when the truck hit me and everything went black.

That round is yours Jeremiah Dark, next time I will not hessitate to slay you despite your hostage.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bastard is body jumping.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

If he knew what the meaning of an honest fight was, I don't think we'd be where we are right now, Az...
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Time for a new game Logos my dear. How is old Zackery doing by the way. Has he totally lost it yet?

Yet you still cling to his side like a crustancean.

You must be so lonely right now, maybe I should come and pay you a visit before I wrap things up here in this shitbox of a town.

See ya' tonight Boss."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Your not going anywhere near her asshole.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You haven't "Paid [anyone] a visit" that could defend themselves, save Azrael.

I'm getting really sick of this shit, Zack is fine, just really tired, and really upset. He'll be back on his feet in no time, until then, we're going to see what good word can be put in for him at the station.

Besides, are you anyone to comment on insanity? What are you, the crazed bi-product of a guy who just lost everything? You may know first-hand what insanity is, but that doesn't make you an expert. By the way, where is Holister right now?

HIS bi-product is over HERE ruining lives, and he hasn't even said a WORD to denounce it, or anything... I know, I know that noone blames him for this freak, but seriously, shouldn't he take SOME responsibility for it's actions? I don't want him in town, I'd probably shoot him, I've stared down his photo for quite a while, studying his face, getting to know what this freakshow looks like... But some helpful words, hints on how to destroy this bastard, or SOMETHING would be better than complete silence!
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Uhhh, we don't know exactly how to kill him.

But like Ron says, Ain't nothin' that can't die.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Well, I have my theories on how to end Jeremiah Dark, but... I'm not too sure how well they'd fly with the society... I'm not a neuro-surgeon, either.

Sometimes, the few must pay the price for the many, don't you agree?
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I disagree.

I have a feeling I know where you're going with this.

We'll figure out a way to eliminate this fuck without killing Holister.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
dym

Post by dym »

Koralth wrote:Sometimes, the few must pay the price for the many, don't you agree?
I agree completely, dear.

Do like I do and don't let these retards stand in your way.

Go for it! I have faith in your ability.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Like I said, I didn't think it would fly, I was just tossing it out there. I surprised myself, thinking something like that, but it really made sense, too. I don't plan on killing innocents just yet.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Do not become a monster in order to destroy a monster. You fall down that slippery slope, and there may be little to nothing that anyone can do to help you.

I am on my way back to the states, a meeting with a gentleman who thinks he is far more clever than he is, but he claims to be able to aid some of my particle physics research, and has said just the right things for me to be interested.

perhaps after my meeting with him, we can meet and put our heads together.
dym

Post by dym »

That sounds like fun :roll:

Don't listen to these self-righteous fuckwads anyway. No one is innocent. Take down as many as you do. No big deal. Earth has billions of people on it. Scrubbing even 1,000 is nothing.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I know that, Kei. I don't plan on doing it, anyway, unless the idea gains in popularity... By people other than Dym-wit over here, or Bass, or anyone else in their little posse.

It's funny, to me, anyway, that YOU'RE the one who would say that...

Kei Nakamura wrote:most of my contacts are beyond your reach, those that are not are, to be blunt, expendable.

That right there makes you sound slightly hypocritical when it comes to this case... What makes Holister less expendable?

Just so you know that I'm not a monster, let's look at this from a practical point of view....

Holister = 1 life.

Jeremiah Dark's destruction (Just in my area) =
-21 lives lost
-Zack is going to therapy tonight
-The captain has hinted that Zack has lost his field job
-Hernandez, who was possessed by Dark, received a minor concussion from Zack, and while he's not pressing charges, I don't think the two will be close anymore.

Kei, I wasn't being a monster... I was offering a practical solution, a last resort, one that I hope hasn't already become required. Before you think me such a terrible person, maybe you should put yourself in my shoes.

I wouldn't mind getting together to brainstorm, though. Don't take offense to the things I've said, you seem like a very intelligent person, but I'm not sure you understand all that we've been through this week.
Last edited by Koralth on Fri May 11, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

I thought Dark was independant of Hollister now, like my Nightmare is independant of me.

Hannah

PS: Dark has in the past tried to goad us into killing Ben.
I will be who I chose to be.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You may be right, Hannah... I don't know anymore.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

J. Dark is independent of Holister these days, Thou even when he wasn't he made every effort to have Ben killed. At that time it very well may have ended both of them, but that is no longer the case, and besides that would leave Molly without any family at all.
I have a few theories of my own about J. Dark, and I will be testing them soon. If they prove to be right, then the BullFrog shall truely kroak one last time.