The three orphans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Kei, please, less interest in the web, more burning it away and stomping the bugs within.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm in town now. Team will be here in about an hour.

Better get to running Dark.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"That is almost funny boy. Seeing how you are soon to be one of us. You are a puppet on a very short string right now Boss, and The Voice is pulling the strings.

You can't help yourself, how do you expect to help others.

Welcome to the dark side of the moon Boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm out, I'm free, and Jeremiah, I'm coming for you. (14, A)
I don't care when, I don't care how (8, B)
After anyone else, Jeremiah, You're dying, too. (14, A)
You yourself have performed many executions (12, C)
And pinned them on me, it's all untrue. (9, A)
You've killed too many to allow (8, B)
Somehow always managed to pull through (9, A)
With dishonest and attritional solutions. (12, C)
It's obvious now that my revenge is long overdue. (14, A)

That's a *ahem* fucking poem, Jeremiah. With marked syllables and rhyme scheme, since you don't know how to write them. It consists of more than a simple (11, 10, 11) and (A, A, A) structure, it beats the hell out of your little "poem" to "Gabby"... What'd I give your's again? oh yeah, a 6/10.

It's not too surprising that you figured out right away who was the one who suggested switching your meds, and it was apparently much more effective than you gave credit for, because I don't see any other reason that you'd come all the way out here to make my life in particular, a living hell.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I'm down to business. You're dying soon. Make some *ahem* time to grieve, and come to terms with your end, because, bitch, it's *ahem* coming soon. I'll incorperate everything I learned from you, from skinning you, and keeping you alive without your skin, to disembowelling you while you're still alive... I'll have to also feed you your own fucking mind, and maybe, just maybe, in the end? I'll show you the same mercy you showed the old lady when you smashed her head in. You may as well have killed me, because *ahem* you've probably taken my livelyhood and badge away from me. You've taken my respect and dignity, you've taken, or caused me to take my much beloved friends away, you've taken my job, my comfort, my privacy, and lastly, but certainly not least, my hatred for vigilante justice.

A soon to be dead fool once said
"See ya real soon, boss."
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So . . . now we've elevated Poetry to a form of warfare?

Lyrical Kombat! Fight!
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Jerimiah,

You always talk about coming over but you never do any more? How come?

Oh wait, it's because you're scared of a 14 year old girl.

Hannah

PS: How about, when Pa's jaw is feelin' better I let you and Pa visit alone for a night? But you have ta promise to not leave too much of a mess for me to clean up after my Pa's kilt y'all.
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Man, I know you've lost a lot, but you're still alive. Don't do anything crazy and throw that away. I can get you another job protecting and helping people.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well, Zack doesn't sound to stable right now. Sarah and I are going to go visit him. She'll read him, see just how deep he has gone. I hope its not to far.

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Oh Zackery, I haven't taken everything from you, yet. Afterall, she is still alive, a small matter I tend to rectify very soon.

I destroy lives Zackery, its what I do, and there is always more than one way the end a life.

Tick Tock Boss."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I can make her untouchable, even from you Dark.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Hehehe

Dark, you have made the inflicting of suffering an art form. My master feasts well on your pain and anger Koralth.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

The Dark Voice wrote:My master feasts well on your pain and anger Koralth.

Your master can suck on it, Bass.

Jeremiah Dark wrote:she is still alive, a small matter I tend to rectify very soon.

The only thing that needs to be rectified is your continued existance, Dark. She's taking time off, and until you die, we will be unseparable.

You know what, Dark? It's interesting what fatigue does to a man. I haven't rested since I woke up the morning of the initial arrest, at 3:45 yesterday. I'm hardly frightened at this point, and I'm not even sure I'm all that angry anymore. I just know what I want, Jeremiah, and I'm going to hunt you down and feed you your intestines.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Oh lil'pig, lil' pig let me in,

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

When in vice, say it twice.

Tonight Boss."
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Ah thank you Mr. Caliburn, it does work in colors.

As for you Jeremiah Dark, you are a blatant coward who strikes from the shadows.
I am still alive, your plot to finish me was for naught!

If you wish a true opponent, leave Zackery be and come for me. I have arrived today in his town, seek me tonight in the park, there if you have THE BALLS you will face me yourself.

Come coward, let me end this so that another enemy of Lazlo will perish before my blade.

Have at you coward.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Bert_the_Turtle

Azrael is gonna be real scarey when I teach him how to use firearms.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Explosives too? :wink:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I can't... he just... *ahem* I just killed... a whole bunch of people... Because *ahem* Jeremiah forced me to... Jeremiah, are you still too fearful to take me on? I'll fight you, one on one, and I don't plan on losing. I don't need help to kill someone who attacks only the innocent, and is as much of an angsty coward as you are. One on one... You're a psychic, you can watch me in the bathroom from long distances without cameras, you can possess my friends, and taunt me until I attack them, you can torture children for several days before killing them... I, on the other hand, have several guns?... You can decide for yourself who has the upper hand, here.

Come on, in four hours, tonight at 21:00 hours, after 39 hours and 15 minutes without rest, take me on, alone, away from Logos, away from Shadow, away from Spider, away from Azrael... It'll go down at my house. You don't think I can be brutal, but I'll show you the attitude that gives police a bad rap for "police brutality".
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

That's right Koralth, embrace your inner darkness. You will find my master there waiting.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I think I said this already... Your master... can suck it... piss off, Bass, I'm not in the mood.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Ah, but my master has already been feasting on you. He delights in your pain and suffering, your hate and anger. Keep it coming, you only make him stronger.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I've seen star wars, and I'm not buying into your bullshit dark side, Darth Bass. I said it once, and I'll say it again, slowly, and louder, so that you understand it, "PISS... OFF!"
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Hello again Zackery. You have made your choice. Good, good. Just like the dependable lil' boy scout that you are. You have made your decision, now I must live up to my end of the bargain.

How do you sleep at night laying next to your whore.
How do you quell the guilt when all you can say is that I laid down with the dogs and got fleas.

I have touched her today. On the street. A simple brush past with nothing more. It is said the greatest victory one man can achieve over his enemies is "counting coup", and she was sweet Zackery.

Enough of the pleasantries, I have other places to be. So our meeting will have to wait. Oh, I will come for you in sweet time Zackery, bank on that. I jsu need a few more cracks in walk before I do.

Rock a Bye Baby Boss."
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Chill Koralth, I dont want to see you do something stupid. This piece of trash isnt worth it.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

He... our ambush, it didn't... He's won... I've failed everyone... Those babies, he... the nurse stabbed...

How the FUCK are you just jumping town, Jeremiah!? I... you haven't even suff... I haven't even made you... but you're still alive! And the babies, and the nurse, and the orphans... Tony, oh god, Tony, I'm sorry! And old Mrs. Thomas, too... And you're alive! you're still alive...
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

It's Logos, Zack just... He just shattered his hand on the wall, screaming, and ran out to his car, and drove off... He left one thing up on the screen, a text file with these words.

Rest is for the dead.
- - - - Thomas Carlyle

I don't know where he thinks he's going. He was babbling something about Jeremiah jumping town, but he doesn't know where Jeremiah went. The fact that the 'feds' told the station that he wasn't the murderer helped, but he's still liable for assaulting another officer during his incarceration. I don't know if officer Hernandez is going to press charges or not, I don't know if HE knows yet.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Anyone in the area, I'm looking for Zack. He's got a blue Corolla, a 2000 model... I don't know what else to do...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Damn! I will see if I can find him.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Let me guess: he picked the hospital as the target and set an ambush.

If that's the case, get the security camera footage of the incident and get the physical evidence (and something personal of Zack's) into the hands of a psychometrist.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Already working on it, but thanks for the advise.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'd help, but setting up that trap has drained me. I won't be much help to anyone for a little while. Sorry Logos.

WWVLD