Hunters Among You

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Keep talking Dym-wit.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
dym

Post by dym »

Not this time, trainwreck.

Pooooooooooor thing, I sense that she is shivering, as if she were cold.

Oh, no, wait for it, wait for it.... that's a classic nervous fucking breakdown.

:lol:

I am outta here. Got some business to take care of.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Stay moving Russian, I wouldn't want you to make it easy for me to track the signal. nice bounce method by teh way, took my system about 45 second to cut through the proxies and get a real identifier. So is it a cell signal or are you that frightened of getting caught?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

When all is done, I am sure Natasha will know who she is - one of the ones who brought dym down.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
dym

Post by dym »

Kei Nakamura wrote:Stay moving Russian, I wouldn't want you to make it easy for me to track the signal. nice bounce method by teh way, took my system about 45 second to cut through the proxies and get a real identifier. So is it a cell signal or are you that frightened of getting caught?
Did you pinpoint 'timeonline', the Moscow Internet cafe in Ohotny Ryad shopping center? If not, then I have no idea what the hell you are talking about!
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Only along with 10 more locations, that by the mac adress, and a solid ip trace. remember, even with spoofing, you always leave a trace.

Now pardon me, I am bored with this, time to get back to my research - look me up when you learn how to make things a challenge.
dym

Post by dym »

I am still here and you have moved on, despite promising to take me out. See, kiddo, I know how to beat you. ;)

Like I said, you are an amateur. Tracking inet connections is beyond less than impressive.

I mean, come on, you are still missing that second timer!
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Gone, no, I just have other matters that are more important than you to deal with. You are only important enough to be my "downtime entertainment"

Again you bored me so I went back to the work I have at hand.

Oh and I have planned a trip to the Urals, later on in the summer, perhaps you will have better luck with me then.

You see, it is the nature of things, soldiers die, and fools like yourselves always wind up in unmarked graves, mourned by no-one.
dym

Post by dym »

Oh Kay Kei. :)

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Enjoy the research or whatever it is you do.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Nope, not a dull knife.

I think that for this asshole, i'll have to summon up something nasty to deal with him. Hmm, where shall I begin?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Ok dym, I am in your territory, take your best shot, I'll even make it easy, I am checked into the hotel under my own name and using my personal cards to pay for everything. Do I need to make it easier, and stand somewhere for you to try me as a target?

Remember pawn, you had the chance to bow out when the players got involved - don't cry about things being "unfair" while your world collapses around you.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am thinking my Idea has more and more merit. Feed him to the Void to be destroyed Body and Soul. Slow but not to slow painfull beyond words, and very very final.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Not untill I am done with his mind.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fair enough. You get his mind, Bert gets to inflict pain on his body, And I will toss what is left afterwards into the Void.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Three dwarfs walk past.

No one notices.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

:? What?
Bert_the_Turtle

Sounds fair to me.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Lyosha's code talk.

Sorry about that.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I'll be ther as soon as I can to help find the garbage, then get rid of it when you are done.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You guys take too much time thinking about exotic deaths and tortures. Jut find it and kill it and be done with it.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I think its gone beyond that Ron. Way beyond.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Not all of us Ron Caliburn, you will find that I do much less talking than thinking and planning. My plans are shaping up and falling into place nicely.

Dym, care to play a little game of one on one? I realize I am probably no match for you in a fair fight, but let us do away with the lackeys, and do this right. As of 06:00 this morning local time, I am at large in your city, looking for you.

My clue to you, 6 million lives were destroyed by his actions, and yet he was long considered a hero of the motherland. You have 5 minutes before my cell phone turns off.

Catch me, and you can try to eliminate me, I catch you and you give me the names of your accomplices. That is unless, russian, these stakes are to high for you.
dym

Post by dym »

Chapaev. It was Vasily Chapaev.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Sorry, t'was good old joseph. Try again later. You missed me at his tomb, was curious as of how he looked after all these years. Perhaps you may pick me up when I call home to chat with some research associates.

Oh, and by the way don't feel bad - I do tend to play hard to get.
dym

Post by dym »

Of course, Joseph Brodsky! I should have known...:lol:

You're good, you're damn good, no doubts about that. I have enjoyed playing with you, but, alas, the game distracts me from my business. Now that I have played you out of the way, I can get down to business.

By the way, next time the little treat under the ice won't be a toy and you will never see it coming.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You be careful out there Dym, watch youself. These fellas, they don't think inside the box. They think like wolves when we go after one of there own.

Stop screwing around with the cherry blossom whore and keep focused. You have at least four maybe five of these Lazlites running round over there. You are gonna need some back up to give you a hand right soon.

They will distract you, mislead you, lure you in, and march on you like Grant took Richmond. Look at that fool Loki and his fate.

I know someone in Europe right now who can deal with these fellas, he actually has been looking foward to meeting them.

Kill Boom Boom first though! He is the most dangerous of them all right now. Kill him quick and thorough like. Don't dick around with these fellas, they mean business and they are at their most dangerous when they pack up; just like them wolves.

Heed my advice Boss, it will save your ass in the end."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

The first intelligent thing I have heard J.D. ever utter. Except the advice should have been give up and turn yourself in before they find you.

I have a feeling you will like a trip to Siberia more than what those after you will do.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Huh, I don't know if I am insulted by the statement Dork made about who the most dangerous member over here is or not. That or I have seriously underestimated Bert's skills. Dork, don't push the line right now, you may get taken down in the undertow of Dim's sinking.
Bert_the_Turtle

I think he's referring to the fact that I'd qualify as the angriest of us and definitely the most willing to sacrifice himself for vengence.

Although you probably do underestimate me.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ah, Knyht, I don't think dym's turning himself in is going to do any good now. I have a feeling that no matter what happens, Bert and Sasha are going to kill him.

WWVLD