The three orphans

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Koralth

The three orphans

Post by Koralth »

Alright, alright, ALRIGHT! Jeremiah, FUCK the due process, I'll take you down myself! *ahem!* three children, *ahem*... *ahem* skinned two days before they died, their skins on the courthouse flagpole, and their *ahem!* skinless corpses in the chapel, in that damned "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" pose! They saw some *ahem* fucking evil, you twisted freak! And I know, I know *ahem* that you're probably celebrating, seeing that *ahem* you've riled up the cop, after his grand bravado speech... but you kept them alive for at LEAST two *AHEM!* for two days! Just what in the hell are you trying to fucking prove? I... I... I'll be right back.

Logos here, I'm pretty sick myself, have been since this case came up... Zack is pretty upset right now, I think he'll be busy for a while... Listen, I warned you, you piece of shit! I warned you that if you messed with me, I'd screw you up. You didn't read the fine print, did you? You mess with Zack, you mess with me.

To anyone out there who cares enough to reply, I need some photos of Jeremiah Dark, or, if no one has any, I think it's safe to assume that he looks like Benjamin Holister, and Mr. Holister, if he looks like you, I encourage you to stay the hell away from my area until this clears up, because it'll be you who I come after, due to mistaken identity.

Zack and I are going to spend some time mulling over details. I think it's safe to say that until this is all said and done, we're probably not going to take part in too many other events that are Lazlo related. If anyone wants to come on over to help out with this, take care of Mr. Dark, once and for all, now's your chance... Legacy crew, I know I promised you that I'd help out with your case, and I've been working on it, I assure you... but the truth is, I'm not exactly sure that I can keep up with that promise full time... Sure, I can help out sometimes, but not full time like I thought... Maybe you lot would like to team up with us against Mr. Dark, too?... Just not tonight... Anyone interested can drop a call or a PM, help is MOST appreciated. I'm going to go help Zack out... I'm not sure I don't need help, too...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Greetings Boss. I see that you all got my message. I kept those lil' ones alive just to see them suffer. I felt every sweet drop of their pain and i drank from the cup that does runneth over.

Oh, how are those hands Zack, you keep washing them like that, you all gonna have bare bones soon. Probably would have washed the meat right off the bone if not for your girl friend there.

By the way Boss, she enjoy the tickets? "
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You knew he was washing his hands raw? You have cameras watching the bathroom?! I need to find those cameras, you pervert. Oh, and since you're interested, I just SHOWED Zack exactly how much I appreciated the tickets, though I'm sure you already know that, don't you? Forensics WILL find a lead, I'm sure of it. It's a matter of time. We'll find you when someone sends us a picture of Mr. Holister. I hope someone sends us a picture of Mr. Holister. We don't even know who we're looking for! I'm not saying anyone needs to physically come down, but if someone could send us some information about what we're up against here... I'd appreciate it...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Dark is a psychic - he doens't need cameras, he jsut looks into your mind.

I strongly suspect another acquaintance of mind has been helping him learn tricks.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Zack, Logos you may want to check with Azrael as he was the last to see J. Dork, and he knows what Holister looks like. So if they look alike Azrael could tell you.
Another comment to consider is that Azrael saw Bullfrog in the company of Khavik, and Fake Ron. Both very nasty customers in their own rites. So you may want to be very careful going after Jeramiah and not do it without back up.
I don't want either of you joining the ranks of our missing or dead any time soon, ok?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Evil Ben here typically looks like some kind of weird preacher. Beyond that he's hard to describe...
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Alright, thanks. I think I've calmed down some, after some rest. Yes, she did appreciate the tickets, Evil Ben. So, for the rest of you, essentially, stay away from him until this whole thing that just about everyone is tied up in is said and done, right? Stay calm, stay out of sight, until assistance arrives? I'll *ahem* keep that in mind when he's mercilessly slaughtered another batch of small children. I'll keep that in mind while he further makes a mockery of the police. I'm sure that if there were a courthouse here in Hanover, he *ahem* would have placed the corpses there, but seeing as there isn't, he used the nearest courthouse. I don't have to see the corpses to hear all about it, and get some of the more gruesome and confusing details. Even though my conscious mind knows that he would have killed someone anyway, whether he had it out for me or not, I can't let him continue to use ME as an excuse for his actions. I'll do my best to stay safe, but *ahem* if too many more of these things happen, I'll have to take action.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

The reason he attacks small children and the defensles among thos eyou care for appears to be a deep seated, unadressed inferiority complex. He dos not feel confident enough to move on someone who might be able to resist him. Also the analysis indicates that whenever someone points out his flaws he either goes on a tirade, or tries to blame another - I.E. the person that pointed out his flaws, for teh deaths of the innocent and those incapable of defending themselves that he has to go and kill in order to feel good about himself again.

All in all a pitiable, pathetic existance, don't you think?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm not saying stand idly by Kor - but be really careful around him. He's very powerful - but fortunatly he's even more cowardly.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Dark,

You're a chicken ya know that? I could hear you clucking in terror when ya ran away from me.

Hannah

PS: :P :lol:
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

Dear Hannah,

Nice taunting. You learn fast.

-Bert

P.S. I think your follow through needs work :wink:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

When you lived with as many cousins as I did, you learn well.

Hannah

PS: Give Natasha a hug from me too . . . when your not too busy with yours.
Bert_the_Turtle

Hannah, that I will do gladly. :D
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Well, it's good to see that Jeremiah enjoyed the gifts I sent him. I do hope the knife was dull enough.

Enjoy the agony of your failure Koralth. You deserve more for what you have done fool. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

If you need help Zach, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help kick J.Dork's ass.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I wouldn't mind a crack at him either, but I suggest you not wait for me to be ready.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Ugh... Just because it was something that happened outside of Hanover Park does NOT mean that it is something that we, at my station, aren't handling. All of Cook County is up in arms about this, the media is all over this case, and just about every Police Department in Cook County is doing what they can to help keep the streets safe and find the deranged individual responsible. You got what you wanted, Evil Ben, the streets are crawling with police now, and everyone is much more busy than usual. We've got L.E.O.'s posted on most major street corners, and have raised the number of patrol units, also. It keeps the public feeling safe in the middle of this state of affairs, but it makes us who are on the beat just a little crazy working these longer hours.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Looks like I stirred up a hornet's nest. Its good t see my gifts are being recognized.

Don't worry Zack, I haven't forgtten bout you or your girlfriend yet.

You ahve some pretty bad habbits, obsessive complusive. You have a really interesting psche evaluation here Zack, I am surrised you are still on the force.

Looks like your old partner helped you out alot. Lets see if they can help you now.

By the way, 236 Elm Avenue, in the parlor. I left another gift for you. Some old broad who opened her door. Her walker is in her front yard.

Her corpse is laying in a pool of her own excriment after I bashed her brains in. You can see her eye dangling off her cheek. Its just a God awful mess. Have fun cleaning it up.

See ya round Boss."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Ahh, it is good to see the latest generation of evil sowing its wild oats. I myself lost the taste for slaughter such as that a century or so ago. Usually I'd send an underling, but with their less than stellar performances as of late, I have a feeling that I might be getting into the field more often.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Do... Do you honestly think, that *ahem* after your phone call to my WORK to RAISE SUSPICIONS about me, I'll go anywhere near your work, without someone else discovering it first? You'll *ahem* pay for what you did to Tony, but I'm not stupid. I'm not *ahem* not going to give them any more reason to believe that I have any hand to play in your murders.
Last edited by Koralth on Wed May 09, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Kor, I thnk you should show the folks from the station where the information about the bodies is coming from - they will rightly determine that Dark is a depraved individual with delusions posting on a site full of people who have different perceptions of reality.

I'd also suggest you do your best to have other people with you at all times - alibis and what not.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey Dark,

why don't you pick on someone your own size? . . . Oh wait, I almost forgot, your scared of a 14 year old girl, that's why.

Hannah

PS: I'm comin' ta get you sooner or later, then you'll pay for what you're doin'
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Greeting my sweet peach. So vocal aren't you. Well, when I come to see you in a few weeks, I am going to gut your father up the middleand feed his insides to wild dogs. Then I am going to snap the flea bag cat of yours like twig and proceed to bash it into paste. Then I will save you for last.

Oh yes my dear, I was smart enough to run last time, but the odds have changed since then. I know all about you now my dear. Only a fool would underestimate a worthy
adversary.

When I finish with with the cop and his whore, I will go see if they miss you at the compound, maybe pay your sweet lonely mother a visit.

You know, the Nation Gaurd is doing maneuvers in Montana in a few weeks, S.A.M. target pratice I believe. I would be such a shame if someone with the right codes altered the path of those missiles to hit a certain cult compound. It would be quite the mess.

Maybe.

Maybe I will go to Russia and pay Natalia a visit with a new friend of mine, and finish off what Dym started. I would love to see what inner darkness is running rampant in her sweet little head. Maybe I can drill a hole in it and let out all those inner demons.

Maybe.

So many possibilities right now sweet peach. I know that
to confront you directly would be a fool's notion, and I do not fancy running headlong into the lions awaiting jaws.

I will bide my sweet time, I will strike when the time is right. In the mean time, I have victims to butcher and a mouse to play with.

Oh and one more thing, glad to hear you got your brat back Benny Boy. I suppose you ain't worthless afterall. Let us see if you can keep her safe from me Ben Holister. I doubt it.

Let the good times roll Boss, see ya' real soon."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Zack's been arrested! They hesitated to do it yesterday, because of the odd circumstances of the call, but the falsified evidence that Dark left is just too powerful. Ron, I took your advice, and introduced my captain to the society. He's read much of what Dark has to say, and I've presented my alibis for Zack (he and I have been living together since this started), and the captain says that he thinks it would be wise to hold Zack for a while longer, despite the fact that he honestly does not think Zack is guilty at this point... As a result, he's making sure that paperwork involved with his incarceration is not being done quickly or efficiently. He thinks that Zack is safer where he is... I'm scared, I don't know how to protect Zack where he is, and now I have no one else to stay with, for fear that they're going to be Dark's next victims. I stopped by Zack's place, because he told me to, and found a package with his name on it. I took it home before opening it, and I found out that Zack wasn't joking when he said that he ordered an automatic weapon! I'm really starting to see why... Anyone out there, please come quickly... I don't know when Dark is going to make his next move, and I want to prove Zack's innocence beyond doubt as quickly as possible!
Last edited by Koralth on Wed May 09, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

All I can do is wish you good luck and that I know how you feel.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Alright Logos, stay cool. I'm on my way up.

Give me a PM to tell me when and where to meet you.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Damnit!!! Ghost can you get up to where Zack is soon? I will head up there myself for a time and see if I can speed up his release, but I have other places to be as well, and Zack and Logos need exrta coverage. You up to it?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Already on my way Shadow. I can be there in a few hours or sooner if I use other "means".

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Meet you there then. I just need to set a few things up first. So see you in a few hours.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I'll make a few calls. This web is finally starting to get interesting. Be there to help as soon as I unravel this strand.