Natasha

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Greeting Dym, I say you just kill them both and save yourself the future aggravation. Just, if you're gonna chin the bitch, do it nice and slow. Savor the moment, take some photos, maybe a home movie. Just don't forget to cut out the tounge so her screaming don't distract and remove the eyelids so that your face is that last one she ever sees.

Let The Good Times Roll Boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Dym, thanks for your help.

We needed a little hope around here.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Depends on who gets what offer in what department Dym. One good thing about a country where the police have such powers, If someone up high decides a case has no merit, and the prisoner's release can further their own career, the person can normally be released within hours. Now think of how fast such a system can work when the right persons come in and just say "release her".

Oh and go ahead and try to get natasha again on the same incident - I believe you will find a seventh directorate file on the issue indicating that no wrong is being done, in fact that it is one of their operations. OOPS, I just leaked some secret data, but they will never guess which Colnel told me, I just refer to him as "my little russian birdie".
dym

Post by dym »

Jeremiah Dark wrote:"Greeting Dym, I say you just kill them both and save yourself the future aggravation. Just, if you're gonna chin the bitch, do it nice and slow. Savor the moment, take some photos, maybe a home movie. Just don't forget to cut out the tounge so her screaming don't distract and remove the eyelids so that your face is that last one she ever sees.

Let The Good Times Roll Boss."
Hi Dark.

I appreciate the input, but I am savouring all the moments.

They have no idea just how slow I am killing the little whore. Neither do they have any idea how to stop it.
dym

Post by dym »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Dym, thanks for your help.

We needed a little hope around here.
I am here to help.

Like I said...
dym

Post by dym »

Kei,

I have put a time under the first step down to the boat tour dock. I will check it every 24 hours. If I find it and the timer is stopped, I will know how long your reach is.

This. Should be fun.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Yawn, I suppose that you already saw a hobo steal your little device, go after the hobo and see who is watching for you.

Or just let him go, and continue to play games.

Oh and next time don't glue the damned thing in place - the poor fool almost gave himself a stroke getting it.

Isn't it amazing what a few euros and a bottle of vodka can get done?
dym

Post by dym »

It was not glued. It was magnetted. He was probably too drunk for decent hand-eye coordination.

But you really should have waited until the tourists came out swarming the streets. It would have much more difficult to follow the hobo then. I mean, seriously, finding someone that speaks Russian on that part of Nevsky is not the easiest thing in the world to do.

Too bad the hobo walked off with a list of names you would be very intersted in.

Evgeny says 'спасибо' for the drink and the cash, although he asks next time for rubles since he would rather be drinking than waste time to go to the bank to exchange into rubles. Basic misunderstanding of Russian drinking culture there, kiddo.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Ah yess, i imagine he would have prefered Rubles, but that was not in my plans.
fate

Post by fate »

So dym, I’ve heard a nasty rumor…something a gang…your involvement.

I also know why Natasha was removed from solitary.

PM me, it’s time to deal.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die