Natasha

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

A little more Dym, your smokescreen has almost faded away. Let us continue to play. One by one your avenues are being closed, one approach at a time, you are being hemmed in. Soon you will no ways to attack, and no way to hide.

You are running out of time to chose to walk away, Dym. You should have stayed smart, performed a character assassination, spread your misinformation before you tried physical violence. But what do I expect, you are new to the game, and do not yet understand how to manipulate things.

Oh, yes I fully expect an explitive filled monologue, wherein you spout profanities at me. Such does not impress me, nore will it cause me to underestimate your feral cunning.

Just a little more my sweet, and I will have you.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I have to admit, I like the way she works.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
dym

Post by dym »

Kei Nakamura wrote:A little more Dym, your smokescreen has almost faded away. Let us continue to play. One by one your avenues are being closed, one approach at a time, you are being hemmed in. Soon you will no ways to attack, and no way to hide.
Eggheads have all the answers don't you?

You might be right, you might be wrong, but what we both know very well, if it does it happen, it won't happen until I have had my way.

Kei Nakamura wrote:You are running out of time to chose to walk away, Dym. You should have stayed smart, performed a character assassination, spread your misinformation before you tried physical violence. But what do I expect, you are new to the game, and do not yet understand how to manipulate things.
Once again, an egghead with all the answers. I know exactly what I am doing. What I have done is a necessary first step.

Kei Nakamura wrote:Oh, yes I fully expect an explitive filled monologue, wherein you spout profanities at me. Such does not impress me, nore will it cause me to underestimate your feral cunning.
You already underestimate me.

Kei Nakamura wrote:Just a little more my sweet, and I will have you.
Care to clarify.

Ron Caliburn wrote:I have to admit, I like the way she works.
Yes, Pa, I admit the same. Nikolai Ivanovich was right about this one.

This place really needs her comic relief.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Oh just engaging in some banter, while I narrow down a location, while I pull a few strings, being nice enough to let you know that you are in over your head - especially sweet since I already know that you won't listen, you know the typical game. I do so love games, and I know you like them as well, for you are the one who set up the board. Well, I still hold all of my pieces and all of positions. I can see that your position has changed a few times, smoke, and that your pieces are fiewer in number, and less effective than they were.

I am so glad the profanity stopped, the only use of suchh language is to see who is actually foolish enough to rise to the bait so you know who to target next, and who is going to be most easily manipulated.

Oh and do yourself a favor, don't interupt my research anymore.
dym

Post by dym »

Not changing positions, just setting different ones up.

You are a confused little girl, aren't you?
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

If that it what helps you sleep at night, Smoke.

Just remember, I did offer the easy way out to you, not that you will be interested untill it is too late.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I assure you Kei is far more commedic than you are frightening dym . . . . and I don't find what she's saying all that funny.

Delta Sierra
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Irina just called. Natasha is in bad shape. Stumbling around, mumbling, she does not seem to be very aware of where she is. There may be a chance is put in a regular cell while we await for her release. I wouldn't hold my breath though.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

d-damn. I'm sorry to hear *ahem* about Natasha's bad condition. What would it take to get her put in a normal cell?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
dym

Post by dym »

I don't think she is going to useful for you anymore Kei. :oops:
dym

Post by dym »

Koralth wrote: d-damn. I'm sorry to hear *ahem* about Natasha's bad condition. What would it take to get her put in a normal cell?
Shoot yourself. :roll: :lol:
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

hah! oh, Dym, I think that'd be counter-productive, don't you?

I'd sooner shoot you. You have no regard for law, and you only look to cause suffering. Your desire, you've said it yourself, is pain, and to *ahem* inflict it upon others. I'm not going to get *ahem* actively involved in this, but you, Smoke, are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
dym

Post by dym »

Assuming I'm human to begin with.

Oh Kei look another avenue closed?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Don't let him rile you Zack, he is running short on time he just may not realize it yet.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We've seen his ilk before - they always die - usually well before any of us..

Delta Sierra
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Greetings Boss!

I see that another fine coneseur of mayhem and murder has taken residence upon your boards. I so welcome a voice of truth in these hallowed halls of abstract lies and misguided apathy.

I say just chin the bitch Dym, gut her slowly from snatch to gullet like a lake trout and watch her bleed out.The dismemebr the carcass and send that little whore to each and every person she ever knew; man, woman, and child.

If you gonna do this Dym, do it up right. I wouldn't worry too much about these fellas, they ain't to swift. They see that train a comin' and they just stand on those tracks tryin desperate to stare that train down as it runs them to ground.

Oh and Voice, thanks for the hospitality. Those orphans were delicious. It'll give that interfearin cop Zack something to do now, won't be so hard since I ran their skins up the courthouse flagpole and displayed the carcasses on the church alter.

Its so good, to be so bad.

See ya' round Boss."

"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Finished - but he doesn't know it.

Delta Sierra
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"So how's the jaw Mordecai? Still a bit tender I reckon."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

At least I was swinging . . . not running away from a 14 year old girl with my tail between my legs.

Delta Sierra
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Oh that won't be happening again Ronny Boy, I guarantee that. I've grown somewhat since kicking your ass. I've made some interesting allies, and they all seem a biy interested in your sweet peach. Next time we meet, your little angel, will become just that.

See ya' round Boss."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, I hope we don't meet again - I don't want to deprive Ben of the pleasure of your end - which is far clsoer than you fear.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Wait, you... *ahem* you did what? Orphans? Leaving their skins and.. I'm... *ahem* Going to have another long week, aren't I? *ahem* Evil Ben, I must have done something right, because you got hooked on *ahem* messing with me pretty quick... It's because of my critique of your poem, isn't it? I said it wasn't bad... for what it was. oh, and coneseur is actually connoisseur, your spelling is atrocious, but... heh... what do I know, I'm not "to swift"... and it's TOO, if you want to be proper. I *ahem* I won't to let you get to me anymore, boss. You would have *ahem* done this heinous thing whether I pissed you off or not, it's *ahem* a matter of where, when, and to who. I'm still going to try to bring you to justice, wretch, so just watch it.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"I would come and spill you out right now sir, but two things a man don't do,; spill another man's drink, and shit in a nother's man's litter box. Sides, I gotta little gift for you better half, something real nice that will make that peach of yours think twice fore having any more nightmares.

She aint so scary no more Boss, quite frankly, you never were.

By the way Zac, you are by far too much a creature of habbit. Wave to the camera Zack, I know where she is. "
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't care if I am scary or not.

I care about my results.

Result of our next meeting - Ben looses his oppourtunity to flay you.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

The moment we finish with the Seal I'm catching a private flight to Russia. I shouldn't have put it off this long.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What's taking so long in there? Some of you have been inside almsot a week, Hannah's been in there more than a day.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

"Know where she is"? who the hell is "She"? Are you talking about Hannah? are you fucking WATCHING me? If so, I don't see what ANY of this has to do with her, I haven't even MET the girl. I don't know any girls. Shit, Jeremiah, I'm going to find you, and you're only making MY job easier if you're in MY area.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Something deep down tells me that he wasn't referring to Hannah, Zack. I think my game of charades is up, though, but even though you know my gender, now, I think I'll stick with the codename Logos. Kudos to Bass, for figuring out our relationship, though, I didn't think we were THAT obvious...

Jeremiah, in the good chance that it was ME you're talking about... Well, Whiskey and I, we're a couple of bitches you DON'T want to mess with...
:evil:

WOOF!

Good girl, Whiskey!... Duke's not the only canine in town, anymore, Mr. Holister. . he's got a rival now, a MEAN bitch! :twisted:
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Oh Lord, there's two of them now. *Groans*
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Don't you know it? Don't worry, I just had to copy the "good _____, *insert name here*" once, for humor's sake. One knockoff is enough for me, but yeah, Whiskey's here to stay. Zack may have had a partner that ran off on him, but i don't think my partner will run off on me any time soon. Isn't that right, girl?... She's sleeping... At any rate, I think my point has been made. She's my loyal badge buddy! :P