Problems with the Panhandle

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That is a very wise precaution.

Anoher thing you might want to consider is a way to keep the actual location secret from the individual in question - in case he has some impact on the liklihood of something nasty finding a group.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Why isn't there a Chicken Soup for the Paranormal Soul? Eh screw that idea, I wouldn't even read it anyway... But yeah, the panhandle of good ol' Texas is corrupt with many things afoot.

The energy waving over the area is sickening and the results thereof even worse.Good thing is ^_^ That I am slowly building a video archive of DIY videos for the Anarchist''s Soul. :twisted: Anyone got any requests? Muhahahahaha.

I wonder if the work on my new sword has begun yet.. Hmm...
Byò⌐
Razor

Post by Razor »

Hey, good to see Nate is finally on the boards. He came down and visited me in Borger this last Sunday. Him and tadpole anyway. They got to meet my Runes which gave Tad a friggin -MIGRANE- from hell. Apparently they had something they wanted to relay, then decided his energy was all out of kelter.

Anyway, seems more of our friends from the local river city are showing up. Cyanide, I'll PM you with my number. Or you can get it from Nate. Either way... Lemme know.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Alrighty. PM it to me and I'll give you a call.
Byò⌐