"With the passing of the Pope..."

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Pastor Greed

"With the passing of the Pope..."

Post by Pastor Greed »

"With the passing of the Pope, a new Darkness will surface"
Those were the last words spoken from a possession demon last night right before I completed an exorcism I was performing on a person the demon inhabited. After it was expelled form the poor souls body, I tried to question the individual, but he was groggy and didn’t remember anything about his possessor.

I've heard vague stories in the past of prophecies and legends that claim during the 15-20 days where a pope has passed on (god bless them) and before the conclave and the election of a successor, that evil tends to swell and build in strength and numbers. But I’ve never heard of a story of a "new" terror coming forth due to the death of a Pope.

Does anyone have an explanation or something to add on to this? Perhaps until the coronation of the new pope, we should be much more vigilant of supernatural activities.
Last edited by Pastor Greed on Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"God is always talking to you, but are you listening?"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Depending on who you believe, the Pope could just as likely be the source of that evil.

Theological implications aside, this is definitely a significant time, witht he recent Vernal Equinox, Easter, the death of the Pope and a solar eclipse coming on Friday.

Keep your powder dry.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Tabloid Hound

Post by Tabloid Hound »

Ron Caliburn wrote:

Theological implications aside, this is definitely a significant time, witht he recent Vernal Equinox, Easter, the death of the Pope and a solar eclipse coming on Friday.

HOLY SMOKES! I hadn't noticed the timing of all of these occourences. Keep your wits and vigilance about you gang, with all those tumblers falling into this lock, something terrible to sure to get out that shouldn't have.
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Pastor Greed

Post by Pastor Greed »

I would imagine your didnt notice the coincidence of the timing that there are now classes available in Satanism and Exorcism suddenly either.
"God is always talking to you, but are you listening?"
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Depending on who you believe, the Pope could just as likely be the source of that evil.

I also noticed this and it disturbed me greatly that there was an eclipse on the day of John Paul II's funeral, especially since there was also an eclipse on the day he was born. And it isn't the astronomical significance that bothers me.

It gives even more credence to Malachy's list of popes, and that warns us that some really bad times are approaching. John Paul II was referred to as "de labore Solis" (of the eclipse of the sun) on Malachy's list, and John Paul I was referred to as "de medietate Lunae" (of the half of the moon), and he was elected pope during a half-moon, and died during a half moon a month later. So those last two were dead on.

The next pope doesn't matter much except that he is the next to last pope, and the forces of evil are probably going to continue building during his reign. It is often said that the antichrist will revel himself as the last pope and Malachy's list of popes ends after just two more popes. For the last one he says:

"In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis ciuitas septicollis diruetur, & Iudex tremêdus iudicabit populum suum. Finis." (In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the end of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

That last pope is surely the source of evil. Since the psychics say that the antichrist was born in 1962, there's even more reason to think the great battle is coming and there is cause to worry. He's probably out there right now pretending to do good, disguised as a force of good. I'll expect lots of horrible things to start happening now, and what's worse is that evil is and will be wearing the cloak of good. Maybe even helping us in our battles against it, getting us to trust him, and think that he's really on our side, and I hate to say it, but maybe hes even masquerading as a member of the lazlo society.

Don't get sucked in. Don't trust anyone.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

This is all going to extremes people! You are all literally scaring yourselves to death here! You all dug up with some interesting facts about our beloved pope and religion in general, but its just coincidence gang! This is the stuff of exorcist films fodder, none of it has any real truth or bearing in our lives. Let poor John Paul II rest in peace will ya?
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Jake, when did you get home?

Nameless: There's al sorts of pro- and anti- papacy literature out there. A lot of it is just protestant/catholic propaganda dating back 500 years. I tend not to get to deep into it. I just deal with the monsters I can find and fight.

Delta Sierra
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

I suppose you guys are right that I shouldn't worry about something I can't see, but it worries me anyway, and it's not just literature. Have any of you ever been to Rome and to the Vatican papal portrait hall? I think they took Malachy's list literally. There are only two more empty frames in that portrait hall, and when I saw that, like 20 years ago, it didn't worry me. Until I saw Malachy's list.

But the end is foretold in a lot of places, and it's not just christian "propoganda" that's warning us.

Heck, the mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012 (when the sun really stops for us - the last solstice?). There will also be an unusual alignment then with the sun passing through the "dark rift" in the milky way.

The Hopi predicted that the third great war (an they predicted the first two pretty well) would come when mankind puts the "great house in the sky". With the new plans for the mars mission and a permanent habitation in space by 2012, you have to wonder.

The dark times started in 1962 with the planetary alignment. I don't know if any of you have noticed, but supernatural activity has been on a constant rise since then. And things are sure to get worse.

Keep your powder dry.
Dennis Haverstand

Post by Dennis Haverstand »

Every generation believes they live at the end of days. Revelations has been just around the corner since 100 A.D. There seems to be a human bending towards seeing ourselves at the end of things.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ya ever here of the 2012 Crunch?

Aparently some eggheads graphed the rate of human scientific discovery.

They found that it's a parbola.

About the year 2012, the parabolic curve goes more or less vertical off the top of the graph.

But anyway, the world has to end sometime. The dinos bought it 65 million ago, the mammoths 10 000 ago. Might be time for us.

But I'm going down swinging.

Delta Sierra
Silhouette

Post by Silhouette »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Ya ever here of the 2012 Crunch?

Aparently some eggheads graphed the rate of human scientific discovery.

They found that it's a parbola.

About the year 2012, the parabolic curve goes more or less vertical off the top of the graph.

But anyway, the world has to end sometime. The dinos bought it 65 million ago, the mammoths 10 000 ago. Might be time for us.

But I'm going down swinging.

There are tons of theories about the end of the world and I don't believe any of them. All told I doubt man would have ever gotten a ship into space if we weren't intended to go there.

That said, there is a big differance between the Dinos, Mammoths, and us. Namely opposable thumbs and the intelligence to know what to do with them.

As far as The Pope being gone, for good or ill he was definatly a man of faith and power. However he will be replaced within his own faith, and there are many other men of faith and power from around the world who will continue doing what they do.

The "demon" was just trying to intimidate you.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Silhouette wrote:there is a big differance between the Dinos, Mammoths, and us. Namely opposable thumbs and the intelligence to know what to do with them.
certain theories on the origins of Reptoids beg to differ on dinos and opposable thumbs... :wink:
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

Dang. 2012, why didn't I see it before. We're just 7 years away from 2012. That means 3-1/2 years of really bad stuff followed by 3-1/2 years of good stuff. Then we move on. The thing that bothers me most now is we need to survive the next 3-1/2 years, and I'm sure the forces of darkness are going to be springing up every where. Be on your watch, and lets make sure we all make it through, OK? If things go quiet after that, in what, mid-2008, we can take this up again, and I promise I won't say I told you so, because if supernatural activity drops off in 2008, I'm sure I'll be scarred way more than any of you.
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

The ONLY reason your so called paranormal activities has increased is because the technology available to the pransters and con artists can do some pretty amazing illusions and deceptions.

I've seen some compelling things and photo's and video footage in my life, but three words sums it all up... TRICKERY, TRICKERY, TRICKERY!

Let this subject of the dear pope begone already!
Elliott James Tobias III

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yah know Jake, the way you talk about the Pope, i'm starting to wonder if you might believe in a higher power.

Delta Sierra
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

I grew up in a wacky family that fully belived in higher powers as well as magical theory and paranormal and the like. I just found the pope to be a good man, and I'll believe in the lord more than I ever will in the paranormal.
Elliott James Tobias III

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

My family was pretty wacky and they beleived in a higher power, and that that higher power was under the control of extraterrestrials and sent forth his minions in black helicopters to harrass poor inocent folks and deprive them of their rights.

My family also beleived in bygamy, hording high explosives and the tooth fairy.

Delta Sierra
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

I'm a bit gun-shy about asking this, since I haven't received much of a friendly welcome from Debunker, but I wonder, and I'll address this to him.

What do you think about the three exorcisms that the late pope performed? I've seen reference to two of them, but I also trust he did perform them. They say that they can't make him a saint for the things he did while he was alive, so I'm carrying my pope rosary whenever I confront demons from now on, and maybe, when the going gets tough, he might through a little miracle my way.

In 1982, according to Fr Gabriele Amorth (this appeared in Italy's La Stampa newspaper):

"This girl was rolling around on the ground. People in the Vatican had never seen anything like it. For us exorcists it is run of the mill,

"Later," Amorth continued, "the pope performed an exorcism on this 20-year-old woman to underline the importance of the ceremony.

"He carried out these exorcisms because he wanted to give a powerful example. He wanted to give the message that we must once again start exorcising those who are possessed by demons,

"I have seen many strange things...objects such as nails spat out. The devil told a woman that he would make her spit out a transistor radio and lo and behold she started spitting out bits and pieces of a radio transistor,

"I have seen levitations, and a force that needed six or eight men to hold the person still. Such things are rare, but they happen,"

So if the pope was performing exorcisms and all of us are fighting demons, why are you still a sceptic??? Don't you beleive what any of us have gone through? I'm not saying that every time I get called in there's actually something supernatural going on, but it does happen.

I'm tempted to invite you along on one of my missions, but it'd probably turn out to be a bust, and that would only convince you more.

The demons and devils are here among us, and the pope would have wanted us to to be prepared, and to fight against them. I think all the signs surrounding him just give more credence to who he was and what he was doing, and what he wanted all of us to do.

If you believe in the lord and the pope, I can't see anything that should stop you from also believing in the supernatural.
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

I see the exorcisms as a political stunt for attention. Any fool can flop around on the floor like a fish out of the water and act like their possessed. He did some some good things in his lifetime, but the exorcisms werent among them.
Elliott James Tobias III

Katsumi Kim

Post by Katsumi Kim »

Debunker is right about one thing. THE POPE DID SOME REALLY GOOD THINGS IN HIS LIFETIME. But with the exorcisms, if you have cold hard facts about a supernatural possessing someone like for instance straping the possessed person down for days and not seeing any change in personality except when an exorcism is performed isn't that evidence enough.

Or are you going to say they were acting even though they never met. I have been in a few excorcisms and cases were a possessing was the reason for this person's actions. Watching them was very enlightening and I could definitely tell the difference because we had cold hard facts from friends and family on how they acted before they were possessed. I was surprised to know that these people were nice peace loving people with loving families and good incomes. It did not make sense that this kind of person would commit such horrible crimes like arson and mass murder.

These few exorcisms and cases were made public and many letters went to radio stations and tv stations and they were covered extensively and investigated throughly by me and others with the same result.

It is possible they were acting but without undeniable proof then your words are just speculation and not fact.
Time Heals All Wounds.

Return to “Community Outreach”