Am I going crazy

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Dennis Haverstand

Am I going crazy

Post by Dennis Haverstand »

As the andreline and mystery fade and the percocet runs out, I begin to wonder if what I believe I experienced last week really occured. I've told the police, and now a Nanton reporter about the wild animal attack so many times it's starting to make more sense then the demon house cat extending it's claws and scratching me up. Like a ouji board, this seems less and less real with the light of day and times passing. Is there any chance I imagined my whole ordeal?
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Honey, if I had better news I'd deliver it, but you've fallen through the rabbit hole and you can never climb back out. But its not such a bad wonderland, just beat the other thing to a pulp (or shoot, blast, incinerate, bombard, whatever floats yer boat) before it does the same to you. It's a kill or be killed world and everyones a victim, so put up yer dukes and get it on! :D
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Bad News: It was real man, I've gone through plenty of similar stuff.

Worse News: There's lots more where that one came from
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

The good news is that some of us are working on ways to take the fight to the troublemakers. I can't say much more than that at this point.
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

The Traveler King wrote:The good news is that some of us are working on ways to take the fight to the troublemakers. I can't say much more than that at this point.

Ooooh, Give them both barrels for me sweetie! :)
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

King, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not always the first to figure things out, but if your trip needs an ass kicker . . . I got the perfect set of boots.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Huntress wrote:
The Traveler King wrote:The good news is that some of us are working on ways to take the fight to the troublemakers. I can't say much more than that at this point.

Ooooh, Give them both barrels for me sweetie! :)

Just two barrels?
The Traveler King

Ron Caliburn wrote:King, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not always the first to figure things out, but if your trip needs an ass kicker . . . I got the perfect set of boots.

Contact me in PM and I'll see what I can do.
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Hey boys, these boots are made for walking too! If you need a Louisville slugger, drop me a line!
The Traveler King

Everyone on this board is under consideration by my employer. It's just a matter of matching the talents to the task.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

now that I find interesting... considering I make at least half of my money right now through plasma donation... and the rest through temp jobs unloading trucks and doing factory work...

really, why DID I take all those honors classes in high school?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I ain't never gone to school in my life. It ain't hurt me none.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

BraveSirRobin wrote:now that I find interesting... considering I make at least half of my money right now through plasma donation... and the rest through temp jobs unloading trucks and doing factory work...

really, why DID I take all those honors classes in high school?

I'm sure we could find someone to help you refine your abilities as well as get you some financial aid to further your education. I'll poke around and see what I can find.
The Traveler King

Ron Caliburn wrote:I ain't never gone to school in my life. It ain't hurt me none.

Experience can be a great teacher, I'll give you that much.
Katsumi Kim

Post by Katsumi Kim »

I can't kickass like huntress, but if you talk to DAVID MUIR I am sure he can find someone to help because I am more of an investigator and a healer than a warrior.
Time Heals All Wounds.

Return to “Community Outreach”