Shang Li

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Bert_the_Turtle

Shang Li

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I fear that Shang Li has been lost to us. When I contacted him last evening, he was low on air and I gave him instructions on sealing off the underwater temple that he had spoken of. He has yet to respond to my messages. I do believe that he has been slain. If not by his enemies, for I believe he was quite successful in stopping them, that he was killed in either the explosions or when his oxygen supply ran out.

Master Li, for I do believe you have earned the title of Master, you brought a quiet wisdom to our ranks and you will be sorely missed. It is my fondest wish that you are finally at peace with your loved ones and that the wisdom you tried instilling in us is never forgotten.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

No! Not Shang! He hasta be alive.
I will be who I chose to be.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

This must be why Mr. Greydawn left in such a hurry.

Um, guys I think Mr. Greydawn is going to find Mr. Li or try to anyways.
Following in the steps of good men.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I hope he finds Shang Li. Or at least recovers his remains so we cna lay them to rest.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Me too, and if anyone can do it it is Mr. Greydawn.
Following in the steps of good men.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I am sorry for your loss. Mr. Li was an asset without compare to the metaphysics and national history departments here at Todai.

I belive that I will miss his tea even more than his insight into the minds of our ancestors.

Forgive me of my rudeness, I am Nakamura, Kei. Doctor of anthropology and archaeology here at Tokyo University, hwhere I am persuing PhDs in metaphysics and xenobiology. Before he boarded the RSV Todai Maru 2, Mr. Li told me that the people here would be able to help me further my research. He also hinted that I may be able to help some of you in your own fields.

I have a file here of approximately 20Gb that was uploaded into the reaseach folder on the Todai Maru 2, that I belive may hold the answers to what the research team discovered. This data is unfortunately encrypted, and whoever did the encryption knew his or her business well, I have been unable to brute force the encryption even with access to the Todai mainframes.

I would also dearly like to know why Mr. Li was so insistant on providing security for the dive team when all I asked him for was his opinion on the sonar and video of the new section of ruins that we discovered last summer.

Domo Arigatto for your assistance in this matter.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh man, not Shang.

I got to meet him up in Maine a few weeks ago and he was a really cool guy.

I wish you well Master Li, whatever road you walk.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Instead of a dirtnap, he takes a waternap. How very zen of him.

Another one bites the dust. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Just SHUT UP! I *ahem* don't want to hear you *ahem* insulting anyone, especially not the dead! *ahem* I put up with having to listen to you *ahem* spewing your shit on these boards *ahem*, I talked *ahem* and tried to REASON with you, I came and tried *ahem* to figure out a way to stop you without anyone dying, and failed, and while GS is still fine, the problem here is, YOU ARE, TOO! On *ahem* top of this, my co-worker seems to think I'm crazy, and seems bent *ahem* (damn it!) on insulting me in whatever way possible! While I'm not entirely *ahem* sure if I want you dead or not, I sure as hell don't want you walking the streets like the whore you are to continue to hurt people. God DAMN you've *ahem* (shit!) really got me pissed off, Bass, so just keep your mouth shut!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whoa there Zack, calm down. Believe me, I know that the Voice can get to you, but remember that he fled like a little pansy. At least that's what you and Shadow keep telling me.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

May you finally rest in peace
Master Li. Your wisdom and teachings will live on in all that were touched by you.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

He never liked being called 'master'.

We butted heads a lot, but that is no measure of a man. I butt heads with pretty much everyone.

Gone but not forgotten.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Amen.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What a man prefers to be called and what he is are often at odds.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

I agree with you, Ron.

He was a great man, although like Kolya I not agreed totally with him, and I feel such deeeep saddness we could not experience each other longer. He send me the scroll and I hoped to really get to speak to him about it, and about a great many other things. He was fascinating.

And so is the gift he gave to me. It hangs on my wall and I swear it is alive or something. I was staring at it the other day for 3 hours before finally falling asleep.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I remember when he told me about it back in March. I was anxious to know its true meaning, too.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He left me something too . . . I don't think I will be doing with it what he hoped . . . but I'm not sure.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

I have seen the scroll he gave to Natasha for her birthday.

Not my style, but it is was cool.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.

Return to “Agency Voice”