OI!!!! so confusing.

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Kei Nakamura

OI!!!! so confusing.

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Can / would someone please clear up who is / does what? I am normally pretty good at picking things up, but all I have managed to get to stick is a swirl of names and troubles.

I am Nakamura Kei, my associates call me Dr. Nakamura, my friends normally don't call me - but if they did Kei would be fine. I used to be a tenured reasearcher with the Tokyo Universities Anthropology and Archaeology departments, the two fields a majored in and got my doctorate for. My minors were astronomy, and particle physics. I am currently in post graduate studies for metaphysics and parapsychology. As for the status of my tenure, I am still on the rolls, but I am listed as on an "extended sabbatical" after the events at Yonaguni.

While I am on sabbatical I would like to work on my thesis papers on my current fields of study. I can also offer access to several private collections of rare documents and historicly signifigant items -on a limited basis of course, I don't own the items in question but have built a reputation on being able to authenticate and appraise such things, and several collectors view me favorably.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I am a gun "enthusiast". I primarily deal with creatures and monsters and demons that can be shot, stabbed, or blown up. if it can't be hurt by any of those things I'm pretty worthless.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi!

I'm Hannah.

I don't do much of anythin' except take care of my Pa. Mostly because I'm just 14 years old.

My Pa and lots of other folks here got me away from the cult I'd grown up in just a few months ago, so I'm spending most of my time getting to know the outside world.

Hannah

PS: You sure know a lot of ologies.
I will be who I chose to be.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

My lack of a social life when I was younger really gave me a lot of time to study, books are so much more forgiving of misunderstandings than people....
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I practice arcane arts and fight paranormal occurances of a malicous nature.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

What's up Nakamura-san.

The name's Konrad (don't ask for the rest, you won't get it).

I'm quite simply a wandering swordsman fighting the good fight with my rune blade Karlash and my team of four fellow hunters.

Welcome to the boards.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I prefer to be called Ron Caliburn. If you read around enough, I'm sure you can peel away the alias. I'd prefer if you didn't.

I am one who makes a point of standing between the innocent and the monsters that prowl the shadows. I do some investigative work, but it usually ammounts to tracking down a beasts lair so I can rescue any victims inside.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I go by either KT or Josh. Either is fine. I'm a druid, which is to say that primarily, I'm a philosopher. Secondarily, I have limited shapeshifting abilities, and practice magic of defensive and healing natures to defend myself and others from harmful paranormal activities. I also work with spirits a lot.

If you see red letters being posted from this account, that's not me. That would be Gabriel, who's something like my antithesis...but not quite, and not exactly... It gets confusing; don't worry about it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Ying and Yang, Kon-Tiki. Gabe's not that bad of a creature, honestly. Rather direct and unpreterbed by the neccessities that come from work.

As for myself... I am a researcher into the paranormal, with an intense focus on the Astral plane and it's residents, as well as unffiliated non-corporial entities.

I have quite a few more tricks than just that, but that'll do for an explanation for now.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Adama, why do you call KT Kon-Tiki?

WWVLD
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

I'd tap the side of my head, but that wouldn't be the best way to refer to the information and interaction I've gained from my Artifact. It, or to be more precice, the being it was a part of, knew Kon-Tiki's teacher, who's name he borrows for his handle here on Lazlo.

The nickname Kon-Tiki is an inside joke between Void/Myself and the true Kon-Thaak. I apply it to KT, because I find it amusing.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Fair enough. If only a little bit confusing. :D

WWVLD
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

I'm The Traveler King. I work for Randolph Electronics Corporation. I am involved in their Special Projects Division, particularly the collation and assimilation of data from exploratory missions. I also keep tabs on the big mouth baddies that come here and make noise, noting where they are posting from and routing that to the appropriate people. I am married and lead a reasonably normal life outside of work, aside from current injuries which I am recovering from.

I try to keep as much of my private life off of the board as possible in order to avoid tragedies like the ones that our other regulars have experienced.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

There is a lot about us in the Roll Call topic, too.

My situation breaks down pretty much like a standard military unit would. The hordes of researchers and analysts keep me very busy.

A couple of my comrades post here. Natasha came from the research and analyst side into operations seeking adventure, and, well, she found it. Sasha and I have known for as long as he can remember, but that is another story. None of my other comrades post here, but some of the folks here have met them.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hi. Name's Ben Holister. We talked on the phone. I am regarded as the resident lunatic, fresh out of the f**cking nut house too. Whoowho! I also own several firearms if that makes you feel any better.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Let me answer that question with a question..

Are (a) homocidal, (b) suicidal, (c) both, or (d) neither ?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Actually Holister, the only lunatics on this site are Deathblaster and the Dark Voice.

The Voice because he keeps pissing so many of us off and DB, well he should be self explanatory.

Your just complicated Holister. And anyways, aren't we all a little nuts. :wink:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I keep telling you, don't talk about him! If you keep mentioning that annoying kid, he'll come back. I don't believe in karma, but I do believe in the ability to jinx it for everyone. Don't ruin something so beautiful as his absence.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Kolya wrote:Let me answer that question with a question..

Are (a) homocidal, (b) suicidal, (c) both, or (d) neither ?

Formerly C, currently D

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Good news then.

Then again, it's already Monday.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Oh those russians . . . :roll:

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister

Post by Holister »

Oh for crying out loud, that stupid prick is gone. He got bored and left. Thankfully. I and my .45 were this close to to making sure he never had constipation problems ever again.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Exactly which 'stupid prick' are you talking about?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Somewhere along the line you must associate with that comment for some reason.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sorry Ben, ya snooze, ya loose.

How you feelin' anyway?

Delta Sierra
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Seems Kolya pooped in Ben's Wheaties...
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Oh ptichka :mrgreen:
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

:shock: :lol:
The precious thing is imaging her saying such a thing.

"oh ptichka" indeed! :D
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Very funny.

Return to “Classifieds”