Just wanted to say...

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
A. Pendragon

Just wanted to say...

Post by A. Pendragon »

I am still alive.
I am currently undercover as I have managed to infiltrate one of those dreaded Cults of Night. The rituals are downright scary. Soon I will bust all of these fools. These nutjobs worship a person or place or "something", referred to as the Dark. And they mention things about its connection to the Nigh.....
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Tabloid Hound

Re: Just wanted to say...

Post by Tabloid Hound »

A. Pendragon wrote:I am still alive.
I am currently undercover as I have managed to infiltrate one of those dreaded Cults of Night. The rituals are downright scary. Soon I will bust all of these fools. These nutjobs worship a person or place or "something", referred to as the Dark. And they mention things about its connection to the Nigh.....

Pendragon, that ending didnt leave me with any warm fuzzies, are you alright?
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Arthur, good to know you're still alive - I hope that continues.

If you need a hand, drop a line - though I don't have many acquaintances on your side of the pond, maybe someone here does.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I think *something* or someone is watchnig me. I have to be careful for a few weeks longer, when i should be free to report.

for you yankee rebels, be mindful of the political party calling itself the Preservers. I have heard names of Preservers in connection to these Cults of Night I am investigating.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Those ultra-conservative wackjobs? They are never getting anywhere while the Republicans are still super-conservative and the Democrats are mildly-conservative.

Delta Sierra
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

Look to your PM. Be careful and stay safe in your investigations.
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

I'll be the first to admit that there are plenty of corrupt political parties out there, but this is getting ridiculous. Any man interesting in politics would know that being involved in something like an occult is suicide to his career if found out.

But even if they some neo wiccan or pagan organization, they are harmless as long as they leave the "sacrificial" practices alone. Once they cross that line they enter the realm of delusional or brainwashed mystical dogma. So unless a trail of dead animals begin to come forward, there is nothing here to get excited over people, and even if they did its a job for the authorities to handle.

And this "dark" character they cherish so much? I'm sure its just some swell headed guy who rewrites the bible in his own image and now wants a following. Nothing will come of it.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Here I was hoping some time with me and Louis might have mellowed Debunker a little . . .

Delta Sierra
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

Even you, DB, cannot argue with the Documented fact the three presidents, most recently George W, and his father were members of the "Skull and Bones" society. Hell there was a Biography special on it! This is a society with, how would you put it: Occult trappings? It seems to have not affected their political careers any...
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Dennis Haverstand

Post by Dennis Haverstand »

The Preserver Party is the furthest thing one could find as far as dangers from beyond our reality are concerned. From what I've seen they're too stepped in traditionalist nonsense to even consider the possiblity of a tangible being outside the natural world, Mr. Pendragon, I fear you may be seeing dangers in mundane, innocent, and on a grand scheme, harmless organization.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Don't count anybody out. A conspiracy of as little as a few dozen, if in the right places, could totally run this country with none of the rest of us knowing otherwise.

Delta Sierra
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Dennis Haverstand wrote:The Preserver Party is the furthest thing one could find as far as dangers from beyond our reality are concerned. From what I've seen they're too stepped in traditionalist nonsense to even consider the possiblity of a tangible being outside the natural world, Mr. Pendragon, I fear you may be seeing dangers in mundane, innocent, and on a grand scheme, harmless organization.
anyone else find this extremely suspicious from a guy who was just trying to pass off a large, curious cat as a Big Bad?
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Dennis Haverstand wrote:The Preserver Party is the furthest thing one could find as far as dangers from beyond our reality are concerned. From what I've seen they're too stepped in traditionalist nonsense to even consider the possiblity of a tangible being outside the natural world, Mr. Pendragon, I fear you may be seeing dangers in mundane, innocent, and on a grand scheme, harmless organization.

My employer has studied The Preserver Party and even been approached by certain of its leadership on occasion. I was not privy to the conversations, but the company stopped conducting business with anyone directly connected to the them. Randolph Electronics has tried to remain neutral in political affairs since it was founded in the early 1970's, so this should be very telling.
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Correct me if I 'm wrong the Preserver party only operates in Canada, and it's a version of the conservative party I've personally seen Operate in Alberta.
It has no US presence politically.

You're thinking of that Other place that has em.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nope, this group of preservers are ultra-cons operating mostly out of the bible belt - though strangely they don't put religion in the platform. That's probably why they hardly get noticed.

Delta Sierra
Dennis Haverstand

Post by Dennis Haverstand »

[qoute]anyone else find this extremely suspicious from a guy who was just trying to pass off a large, curious cat as a Big Bad[/quote]

It's not that I don't believe in the other worldly. I just find the idea of inhuman monsters in politics a little absurd. Why would they care?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Seeign as they are inhuman, their motives are pretty near impossible to determine, so I wouldn't put anythign past them.

Perhaps they see political manipulation as the easiest route to their goals without exposing themselves to direct exposure and conflict?

I mean, really, there are about 7 billion of us on this orb. If we all figured it out and took it too them, I doubt anything short of the gods themselves would be able to stand against us.

Delta Sierra
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

The multitudes are always more willing to follow than lead. The problem is we don't always choose the correct leaders, we follow those who give us what we want, not what we need. These Preservers are very dangerous, they failed in one long-term goal, but they still have other options, and those options may come to fruition sooner than we think. Politics is the game of the current age, and the manipulators of the Night play this game Very well indeed...
Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.....
Tabloid Hound

Post by Tabloid Hound »

Ron is right, as humans its in our nature that when we have a common enemy, we unite and move mountians when needed. But how do we get the masses to fight an enemy most dont or wont believe in?

What should we do about them?
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Teach them. Open their eyes one by one to the truth that they don't want to hear - we are not alone on this world and we are the prey, not the predator.

Eventually, once enough understand, the movement will gain a momentum of its own and eventually all will know.

Delta Sierra