Randolph Electronics Corporation Is Hiring

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
The Traveler King

Randolph Electronics Corporation Is Hiring

Post by The Traveler King »

Randolph Electronics Corporation is looking for individuals with unique talents and abilities to help with the field testing of special equipment and vehicles in advserse environments and conditions. This technology is a refinement of plans and diagrams laid out by the grandfather of Randolph CEO Robert Randolph II, Madison Randolph.

I can't say much more publically, but interested parties should contact me via PM.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I remember hearign somethign about Randolph from the guy who set me up with Lazlo - I can't remember what it is though.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Probably related to Madison Randolph's disappearance. His remains have been recovered from an out of the way place and properly interred.
The Traveler King

We are still looking for talented persons for a project set to happen later this year. Depending on prevailing conditions, this will be either mid-fall or mid-winter.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It sounds like you're running into some real strangeness out there, wherever it is.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

We've been doing this since the late 1980's. Weird occurences are part of the job description.

Return to “Classifieds”