A Squirrel's Tail

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Hit Squirrel

A Squirrel's Tail

Post by Hit Squirrel »

HI EVERYBODY!

Sorry, I have to be quiet. Cleo is sleeping. Shs a growing dragon and needs her sleep. Boy they grow fast.
Sorry I have not been around lately. Between moving, and getting Cleo situated in our new home, and all the fun I have been having with Shadowstalker and his friends. I just have not had the time.
Sorry about that. Oh, and I am human right now. Well I have beeen human now since that mission to The Ever Dark to rescue Ben Holister and save the world from that evil demon guy B'lial. I like being human. I have learned so much. Shadow's friend introduced me some thng they call coffee. I like the hazlenut flavor. It is so good. Maybe that's why I haven't been the same lately, because I am human now. Oh, I call myself Izabella. I liked that name. Sounds more human girl than Itchy. Well, as much fun as I have been having, I am affraid I have been missing out on my duties as The Hit Squirrel. But Shadowstalker says that I can't go around assassinating monsters like this. Thats ok, he introduced me to something called fencing and martial arts and flash bangs. But I have a problem? My amulet is loosing its magic. If I stay human, I will loose the magic amulet forever to another animal gaurdian that The White Owl chooses. If I go back to being a squirrel, I will loose all my human friends. I don't know what to do. Shadow says he can get me a new magic ring that can help. But I couldn't ask him for anything else. He has been so good to me and Cleo already. What do you guys think?
I work for peanuts!
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Hi Miss Squirrel,

I think you should do what ever you feel is the right thing. We are given choices in life that are hard, but they make us stop and think about what is right and wrong. Mr. Greydawn says that we must do what we feel is the right thing and as long as we truely and honestly follow our hearts then we can't go wrong.
Following in the steps of good men.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Izabella,

I like that name too. It sounds better than Itchy.

What's coffee like? Neither of my Pas will let me drink it. They say I'll get all crazy and stuff.

So you have a dragon friend? That is really neat! Is she a physical dragon or a spirit dragon like KT hangs around with? Can I meet her?

You know, just because White Owl appoints another animal guardian, it doesn't mena you have ta give up the job. You can help guard animals in human form too. You can also guard babies and children and even grown ups if you like.

Hannah

PS: Does Cleo bite?
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well Izabella, its good to see that your back. And I hope that Shadow and Co. introduced you to decaf coffee. :D

Oh, and Hannah, your pa's are right, you don't need to be drinking coffee at your age. You'd be bouncing off the walls for hours.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Do not be sad Izabella....
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

YAY! Hit Squirrel is back!

I was going to have a trench coat and fedora custom made for you, but I don't think it'll be necessary now.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

And I know of a demon to turn her loose on.

Although apparently not everyone thinks that is a good idea.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Well, if she stays human she'll need to be retrained.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yeah, she won't work for peanuts anymore.

So, bets on how long it takes for the Voice to see that I'm loose on the boards.

This is actually kind of cool. No typing involved.

WWVLD
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

GhostSpider wrote:Yeah, she won't work for peanuts anymore.
Literally or figuratively.

Well, stay safe.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Kolya is just dying to teach her Russian and put her on the team. :P
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

If she can find that focus when assassinating a demon and bring that into every life, you could be on to something.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Well I think we could use more girls anyway.

I might start burping and everything.

:P
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Well you always know what to say to make me laugh.

Good way to end the day.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Well you don't make it easy for me, that is for sure.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Stay safe?? :lol: :lol:

Kolya, I am currently astral projecting ( I think) my thoughts onto this site while my body is in the hands of the Voice, who has some evil plan in store for me. Safe is a relative concept right now.

But thanks for the support. :D

Oh, and good luck recruiting Izabella. I have a funny feeling that she might actually work out with you Kolya.

WWVLD
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Natasha wrote:Well I think we could use more girls anyway.
I am tired of looking at Kolya's ugly mug. :)
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

What..I..HOW IN THE HELL IS HE POSTING????
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Hit Squirrel

Post by Hit Squirrel »

HI EVERYBODY!

I have decided to talk to The White Owl. He said that if I stay a human, my magic amulet would go to another animal protector.When I asked who? He said a dog. A DOG! I couldn't allow that. I could understand a fiercesome lion a cunning wolf or even a majestik eagle. BUT A DOG! At least he didn't say a cat. I don't like cats They are worse than dogs. Any way I had to stay The Hit Squirrel. Especiallynow since my Lazlo friends need me so much. So I said to The Great White Owl I would turn back into a squirrel. The White Owl was so impressed with my decision . He said it was a test o my devotion to being a protector of animals and humans. I passed so now I have a new shiney ring that allows me to turn into a human person when ever I want to. YAY! I am such a happy squirrel. The Great White Squirrel also gave me alot more new seeds and some more acorns and some new weapons too! I have a squash that can blow up and covers all monsters and bad guys with leech seeds that drain them of their power. Then I have my special new Walnuts of Evil Containment that allows me to suck a monster or bad guy into my nut and keep them locked away in some magic pocket diemension created by some wizard called Merlin. I think they are really cool! I tried one on a vampire and it sucked him right in. Its kind of like that game Pokemon. Gotta Catch Them All! Hehe :). Cleo is doing really good too. She likes all her new friends and wants to meet other dragons. Do you know of any other dragons? She is about the size o a horse now! I have to keep outsie in the forest so she doesn't break stuff. She dosen't mean to but it happens. I also have really good news! I was on a mission to assassinate some ecvil vampres when I found that immortal guy chained up in a crypt. So I freed him and helped him get away and I turned the vampires into mice.
Hehe :) Vampire mice. That immortal guy just stepped on them. He is wih me now resting in one of the bedrooms in the west wing on the second floor. He keeps asking for someone named Deathkiss. I think it may be his girlfriend or someone like that. This is a really big house. Who is The Dark Voice and why is he picking on my friends? I do not like him. Do you want me to assassinate him? I could you know or turn him into a lizard or a wallaby. Well I have to go I have friends coming over for a party. Cleo likes parties. I wish she could turn into a person too. Maybve we could go shopping together. Ok Bye Bye. :)
I work for peanuts!
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Obviously still in need of decalf their Hit squirrel. Glad to see that you've got the bushy tail back though. And I love the exploding squash and magic walnuts. Superb.

Don't worry about the Voice, Koralth and Shadow have him covered. Still, thanks for the offer though.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Turn him into a Lizard? Hmm I could deal with that?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A lizard or a wallaby?

Stay in the trees rodent. Otherwise you will get run down like the rest of your kin.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Immortal Guy? Deathkiss?

Anyone else heard this song before?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Azrael????!!!

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You are an idiot Voice, but this is no surprise to us. Hit Squirrel could take you down very effctively, and with her you may survive, just not as a human.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

GhostSpider wrote:Azrael????!!!

Yes sir we have a winner, give that man a Cupie Doll.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am not surprised. Bert do you feel up to delivering a Blade back to its owner?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I've always wanted a cupie doll. :lol:

Whoa, just got hit by a really weird vibe.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Your starting to feel it aren't you Spider?

The ritual has begun.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Hit Squirrel,

I am glad you get to be human and squirrel.

Hannah

PS: I hope we can meet sometime soon so I can find out about what it is like to go back and forth.
I will be who I chose to be.