Examination!

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Koralth

Examination!

Post by Koralth »

I'm not sure where this belongs, but since it's been a trying day, and whatnot, I think it should be put here.

I *ahem* I'm not sure what to think about the exam... They said I'd have an answer by tomarrow, about whether or not I'm stable enough to remain on the force. I expected my answer today, you know? My partner went out to lunch with me... THAT was awkward. It sounds like he's going to transfer to another location here pretty soon. I dunno whether I'm angry at him, or pity him that what he saw has him so shaken that he can't acknowledge it, and has to move. It sounds like I'm pretty much in the clear, not hardly suspected for murder, though they won't tell me any details about the kid. I have Tony, my partner, to thank for that. He claimed that the kid just fell over, dead, and had no explaination for why we were using our guns. Tony said that if I didn't talk about lampreys in there, I didn't have to worry about the test... I don't know, It's bitter sweet. A lot more bitter than sweet, though.

If anyone here knows anything about lampreys killing kids and hiding in their shirts, I'd like to hear about it. I thought I might ask something during the camp about it, but I decided against it. I figured this is something everyone might want to know about, just in case something like it pops up elsewhere. When I was on the scene, I noticed that there were bite marks in the middle of the kid's back, along the spine? So, yeah, if anyone knows anything, please respond to this.

I'll let everyone know tomarrow if I'm insane...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Never heard of such lampreys.... it is, well, interesting.

Looking forward to hearing just how much insane you are :P
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Never heard of the lampreys either.

Also, i'm sorry to hear about your partner. Still, most people just can not handle knowledge of the supernatural. A sign of the times I guess.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

"The things you saw are quite real. They are called Flesh Lampreys. You are fortunate, but they do breed. They use mortalmen as you would don a suit and tie. They are supernatural parasites, but do register as such. Be wary my friend, where there is one. There may be more. Folly befall the puppets, for the puppeteer is always close at hand."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That's just... creepy. Heh... I knew you were an alright guy, 3rd persona! Thanks for the info. I'll definitely patrol the area more in the near future, and keep looking for suspicious people.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Holister

Post by Holister »

" Please be careful friend. These creatures feed on the very hosts they use to walk amongst us while in search for new victims. They are parasitical puppeteers that use some unusual biological form of possession rather than demonic or spiritual.

Something more foul may be afoot, so please be wary. I am sure if Benjamin were not in his present state, he as a fellow man of the badge would aid you. Good luck in your hunt officer. "
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Thanks again, 3rd persona. You just work on keeping Ben sane, ok? I can handle whatever's going on here. There's enough Lazlo associates around here that I think I could recruit help if something too deep is going on. Thanks for the concern.
Holister

Post by Holister »

" You may be able to help more than you know. Seek the boy's death, for he did not die alone that night. I can say no more. Be ware of Dark though, his power has grown, even beyond the limits of this mind. Seek the truth...and the answers will find you."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Seek the truth...and the headaches will come.

WHAT TRUTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Who killed Kennedy? What really happened at Roswell, NM? What do they put in Mt. Dew that makes it so addictive?

I need some tylenol.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

The riddles are frusterating, GS, but it's more of a lead than anything else has yielded. I'm appreciative of anything I can get.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Anyway... I expect a *ahem* a phone call after noon at some point tomarrow. Keep your fingers crossed. I'll be here... *ahem!* Be here right after the call...
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm SANE!

I still have a job. Anyone in the area who wants to get down and PARTY, I'm going to Finn McCool's Irish pub tonight. Drinks are on me! Or at LEAST a round.

I was nervous with how upset the psychiatrist sounded yesterday. He didn't sound entirely pleased today, either... Doesn't matter, though, 'cause I still have a job!
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Well it looks to me like some congratulations are in order. I hate for our new lawman friend here to be taken out of the game so early; well especially since I plan on visting his lil' neck 'o the woods soon.

See ya' soon boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That's fine. I just said that I'm hosting a party of my own. I don't know what you did to Bert and co., but from the wording you chose, I somehow can't believe that they're dead... Rather, there's some convoluted way they're incapacitated... Remember, yer outta yer element here, Evil Ben.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"I just love when the rookies think they have the brass. Well lets see how you are sir come Monday when your captain finds that gift I sent him with your regards.

Go back to the gutter Boss, it's you who are out of your league."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

wait, wait, wait, wait... *ahem* Are you *ahem* are you saying that *ahem* that you've...! I *ahem*... the job means... so much... *ahem* Listen, I don't know what you're *ahem* playing at, but *ahem* if you try to cost me the badge, there's nothing *ahem!* NOTHING that *ahem!*... GODDAMMIT! that will stop *ahem* stop me from finding the eye. You *ahem* shit, that's frusterating! The thing that matters *ahem* to you most is taking Holister down as *ahem* far as possible. I can take that from you!
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wait, we're supposed to be dead and dismembered? Did someone forget to tell me something? :wink:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

didn't he say you'd *ahem* you'd never see *ahem* light of day again? how's *ahem* the weather, Bert?
Bert_the_Turtle

Dark, Snowy, Cold. Just the way I like it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Zack Are you ok?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm fine... *ahem*
Bert_the_Turtle

By some chance if you do lose your job, Zack, I can arrange one for you.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Sounds like Zach needs to cut back on his smoking. That stuff could kill ya'. Or maybe he'll want to off himself when my his captain opens my special delivery with my regards to officer Zack all over it. With or without fetus sir?

See ya' soon Boss."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Thanks, Bert. That means a lot... I would still rather keep my job if possible. I still don't know what *ahem* Evil Ben has planned.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Well you will know soon enough when your captain opens that box of dry ice and is asking you why there is a woman's abdomen and unborn child on his desk with your name on it. Literally.

See ya' soon Boss."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Wait, we're supposed to be dead and dismembered? Did someone forget to tell me something?

Yeah Bert, I didn't get that memo either.

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You have to love these rookies. They talk trash thinking its gonna extend there life expectency or something. You ain't shit Boss, that's why your riding Mr. Turtle's coat tails. Get some balls son, maybe then I will start to take you seriously.

See ya' soon Boss."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yup, about them rookies and their trash talk.

Poor Dark don't know what he's doing.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Rookie :?: :?:

:roll:

"Boss" I talk trash at you because YOU DON'T SCARE ME!!! I've gone toe-to-toe with a Bal-rog. Your just a little songbird compared to that.

And let's see you talk about my balls when i'm cutting off yours "boss".

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You are wasting my time rookie. You can talk tough all you want, it ain't gonna save your ass in the end though. Your a joke and a drone. You have nothing else than banter and be Bert's yes man. Come see me when you ready to know real pain son."