Invitation

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Holister

Post by Holister »

"They are on to you Jeremiah. Soon you will be defeated and Benjamin will be free of you. The girl child is alive Benjamin. You know this to be self evident. Soon Benjamin, until then do not loose hope. Jeremiah will do as he must, and I will do the same. He has stirred a sleeping giant, and soon I will awaken."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I think Ben should start charging rent.

Though this guy should probably get to stay free if he keeps kicking Dark's rear.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That's right... um.. third persona! You tell him! Ben, your mind seems to be pretty fragmented, but 2/3s of it doesn't seem to be half bad. You can do it.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Who in the hell is this dude????????????
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Another mind fragment? dunno, but he sounds like a not half bad dude so far, in that he doesn't like Evil Ben either...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Just cause he doesn't like evil ben doesn't mean he's on our side. But still, there always hope.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am not sure but I swear we are looking at an example of Frueds Ideas given a paranormal twist. Basicly we have Ben the Ego, Dark the ID and maybe this latest is the Super Ego? I don't know just a random observation.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Uhhh, why'd you go and bring Freud into this Shadow??? :roll:

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He's spent too much time hanging out with Rose.

Then again, so have I.

Don't get me wrong, she's a delightful person. I jsut hae had to deal with her in too much of a professional capacity.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Yeah... On top of all the sweet peach comments Evil Ben was making towards children, you go and bring Freud into the equation... and make his comments even creepier... Just as long as we don't go any further into Mr. Freud's ideas, and some of the more... *ahem*... adult based ideas he brought forth, I suppose your idea doesn't sound too farfetched.
Holister

Post by Holister »

"The Eye, remove it. Ron must have it. Hannah. So so sorry. Open the door when The Eye is closed. Adam's Rib. Its hidden there."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

"The Eye, remove it. Ron must have it. Hannah. So so sorry. Open the door when The Eye is closed. Adam's Rib. Its hidden there."

Okay, we've confirmed that the Eye is actually evil Ben's Seal of Solomon. So, next question. Where is it?

And what about Adam's Rib? Is this where the Eye is hidden? And open what door?

Now, according to christian lore, God made Eve from one of Adams ribs. That's the only lead i've got.

Oh, and how do you close a Seal???

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Maybe there's another "Eye"...?

"Adam's rib"... Adama, have you been letting people stick stuff inside your chest?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"That felt so good. Being able to act on my own sweet desires finally makes all that waiting pay off. You ever cut off power to an I.C.U. ward all at once. Three folks upped and croaked, and you call me bullfrog.

Then there was that nurse who was a bit a of a prude. Let's just say its amazing how much permanent damage a hot curling iron can do when in the right place.

Too bad about Ben's sweet mother. The old thing just up and had a heart attack before I could even kill the bitch.
Talk about anti climatic. Looks like another funeral Benny Boy. Your family plot should be a double wide by now.

But where are my manners. As of this moment I dedicate each and every death to those members of the society that helped bring this joyous occasion about.

And since I have this Eye of Ages, which was meant for ol' Ronny Boy, ya'll can't touch me. Too bad the same can't be said for you.

Maybe I should start with the druid. Show him "touchable" his untouchable family really is.

Or maybe he fallen hunter. That daughter of yours is real fine there Ron, she taste as sweet as she looks?

I would kill you Bert, but I want you alive to see you pal Ben here suffer. Its only fair and its what you do best. Watch others suffer and die while you walk away.

Thanks to some "help', I'm on
the prowl yet again. Maybe I'll stop in and see an old friend tonight. Maybe get in some fishing.

Well, I gotta run ya'll. So much to do, and all the time in the world to do it.

See ya' round boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Jeremiah, you will burn in hell for your crimes. And if that means yours/ben's physical body has to as well, then I doubt he would mind the sacrifice.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Wait... does this mean he's out now? what happened to the new sedatives he was complaining about?
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Oh no, I've gone an upset a Brit. What the hell are ya' gonna do, negotiate me to death. If ya' gonna kill that meat sack Holister, then do it already.

I would love to see how noble a "justified" killing looks. Is it any different from cold blooded murder. Maybe Ron would know the difference since he's so great at killing off other members. We all need a hobby I suppose.

Catch up to ya' real soon boss."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Whatever we do, we need to make sure that Dark pays a worse price than Ben.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

May be easier than some think if Dark is now seperate from Ben? If so I would be quite willing to seperate him the rest of the way and then destroy him.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hey, if we could pull them apart and let Ben finish him off, I think my sense of poetic justice would be satisfied.

Delta Sierra
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"good luck with that boss. I am so....gonna....what the Hell. Damn It! DAMN YOU VALENTINE! You can't keep pulling me back each time. I will find a way out! Count...on....it.

I don't feel so hot."

"I know not how much longer I can contain him. For all that is good, find The Eye and remove it, before he does escape.

Please find the girl. She is Benjamin's only salvation.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Goddammit. Every time I say I want him dead, something happens and I start to think there's hope for him again. The costs are adding up, though. How many people has Evil Ben slaughtered?
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Not nearly enough there boss. Not nearly enough. You can't keep me locked up here forever Gaurdian, I WILL GET OUT!"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I doubt it. You're too scared to actually come out where we can deal with you directly.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm heading back to Maine today now that the training has been concluded. I think I'll make it a yearly event. Lazlo Expo or HunterCon hehe.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Meh... I'll start back tomarrow.. I've got a 25 hour drive ahead of me... If I don't speed... Whaddya think, guys? Think I can cut the time in half? I... I mean, as a L.E.O. I'd never speed.
Bert_the_Turtle

If you want I can arrange a flight for you.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I haven't rented a car yet... Would it be too much of a hassle for ya?
Bert_the_Turtle

Nope. Where ya gotta go?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

If you can get me somewhere near Chicago, it'd be great. Namely O'hare or midway airports, but I'm not going to be picky. like, at all.