Problems with the Panhandle

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Cyanide

Problems with the Panhandle

Post by Cyanide »

I'm looking for psions to help with the problem occuring in the Texas Panhandle. Around one of the larger cities known as Amarillo, there is a shield that has been put up by a small group of psions that is keeping all weather outside of bright and sunny from hitting at all. It has taken many people just to summon a few small storms within the entire year. And no naturally occuring weather can even think of touching the air around us.

In the astral plane, I got sense of a construct that was formed to take care of this year round. But I cannot pinpoint the makers or even the precise energy signatures of this construct to do any more than just look at it cause trouble.

This weather chaos is slowly seeping into the actual weather patterns of other places and throwing them way off balance as well. This problem could become a total mistake and error if something isn't done.
Byò⌐
Razor

Post by Razor »

It's true what Cyanide says. I've seen it, I also know that several small towns have also been altered in such a manner. It -is- in fact destablizing the entire weather system in the region. About the only thing that can over ride it is disrupting the shield (which is only a temp fix, as it will reinforce itself in a few hours) and/or giving a huge nudge to the Jet Stream and sending a weather storm down here like a freight train, crashing through the barrier, but also expending a massive amount of the storm's energy.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Shit... I had a similar problem up here in Chicagoland last summer, but it wasn't a shield or a dome or anything like that... Search the skies. There may be magical/astral constructs that kinda resemble satellites floating around. They come back if you destroy them, but that's not permanent... Keep blowing them up and they eventually stay down.

Then again, what I dealt with might've been experimentation, and they might've moved on to a new form of attack...or this might be another group altogether, attempting to do the same thing.

Anyway, search the skies first, and if that doesn't turn up anything, start seeing if you can figure out what kinds of energies will affect that thing... Lemme know what you find. I'll help you figure it out from there.

I wish I could get down there, but I need to go home soon... I've got work next week.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Finally a word from Razor. Been a while since you've been on. As for the skies, I'll keep an extra lookout going. I watch the stars, but I tend to get distracted by other things to notice something out of place in that void. Will do a better job now though.

The construct I sensed in the astral seemed to have some sort of connection with an object in the real world that I cannot trace too well...

The storm that rolled through the panhandle not even a day ago was one that I could not trace. It seemed it happened totally naturally for once in quite a long time. I think my poking around has alerted someone...
Byò⌐
Razor

Post by Razor »

Actually, it wasn't natural, bro. That was my work, thank you very much. I've spent some of my free time here hammering out those storms. Sorry that New Mexico got bent and mangled because of it, but... well I didn't have a choice.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Razor wrote:Actually, it wasn't natural, bro.

corse, niether is Cianide. sO he''l undsertand. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

This brings up memories of the Weather Control issues we had a while back. I still havn't heard anything yet about what came from that, I'm still more than willing and waiting to go and destroy the facility we'd discussed then.
Sakura

Post by Sakura »

For the record, Razor ain't natural either... sometimes.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
to see eternity in an instant...
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

For the record, me, too, only all the time.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I get the feeling a few people here are not exactly natural.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, I could not disagree if I wanted to.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Jeez, it took me a while to get back to a computer with the internet... I noticed that some of the storms were from you, and the last couple were from Puppy and I tossing our energy wayward as well. The snow two weeks into Spring was overkill though o.o; Oh, speaking of killing. Did you hear that shooting is a popular thing in the panhandle now Razor? Some guy got shot in the face from a "warning" shot. *snickers* And fires are very well liked around here now. Three houses torched with no evidence as to how, and the church too... Wasn't me though!!!!
Byò⌐
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So what did you actually do?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Razor

Post by Razor »

I'm sorry about the snow. I went a little overboard. As for Puppy, I guess I'll have to call him tonight about that. That and that little shit has yet to get my computer back to me. However, he said he would give me some money to go towards getting a new one. I just hope he doesn't flake out like he usually does. I really really need a machine.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Puppy flake? Sure you aren't talking about the red-headed cheapskape that sold you my playstation 2? lol Well where have you been anyway? Can't get ahold of you and I don't have a phone number anymore.
Byò⌐
Holister

Post by Holister »

You guys out there in Texas need to really get your act together.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Things have been bad... Just plain bad...Don't wanna talk about it... v.v
Byò⌐
Nathaniel 'Grin' Wright

Post by Nathaniel 'Grin' Wright »

I could vouch for Razor and Cyanide..It's terrible around here..We're talking some real crazy happenings even to the 'normal' people I walk across in the school halls. Animalistic stares, the slight hint of tension in the air, and, my personal favorite, the out of control primal actions ranging from fights to lust. Kinda touching, really..That I could make a documentary about animal instincts from the comfort of my desk. There's also this lovely little threat of passing demons with a penchant for ruining people's sleep..*grumbles* Lost a night because they were hovering around my house, knocking on windows and rooftops.. We've lost alot of our psionic allies thanks to relocation and family needs, ah well, they have people they need to protect, and I have the desire to learn.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Come on Holister, its Texas. They don't do anything small. :lol:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There's a beastie me and a few others dealt with in LA . . . it made people behave in a fairly primal way, I wonder if you have one of them running around?

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If you ever run into one of those Demon Pigs again, make sure you pack Non-lethals. Had I been there someone would've ended up shot full of holes and not tazed in all likelihood.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

He said, stating the obvious :P
Bert_the_Turtle

Assuming of course I didn't bring one of my "party favors" which considering it was an apartment building I wouldn't have.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I like to pack an assortment of gear just incase things are radically different than I expected.

But I pretty much felt like the hired gun for that one.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I pretty much always end up feeling like that. "Oh, what, you can only shoot things? Yeah sure, you can come."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hey now, I invited you to Montanna because you can shoot things very well.

You have a myriad of useful talents Bert, they just tend to get overwhelmed by your abilities with firearms and high explosives.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Cannot wait to see how this cooking stuff turns out.
Bert_the_Turtle

Haha, thanks Ron. :D
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Your welcome.

Delta Sierra
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Someone needs to be capable of site defense when we go into the field - as I am looking at a very large list of failed expiditions with members of Todai's staff present, normally with all persons lost. Perhaps when going to places that have been lost to men, we should bring someone along to protect us from anything that wants to make sure it stays lost.