I Need a Psychometrist ASAP!

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ron if Hannah were dead the LN has a lot less to worry about. Maybe Dark has tried to strike a deal with your Double to see if he could use the Boon he stole from me to release him( Dark )? Either way you tell me and I will find Hannah and keep her safe.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Right now she's in a place where Not Me daren't tread - and I doubt Dark would get anyfurther.

Knowing Not Me, he isn't going to live up to his part of the bargin until he has definitly been able to get what he wants.

In all honesty, I'm surprised he hasn't come to pay me a visit.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Wait a sec, this Boon and seperation. How does it work? Or, how might it work?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

"I know who. killers.....uses them. Kills as he watches. loki.....khavik.....ron...and...

"That's enough out of you Benny Boy. Back in your BOX! I see you still got some life left afterall. Damn, looks like someone else has to die now. You brought it on yourself boss."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I know who. killers.....uses them. Kills as he watches. loki.....khavik.....ron...and...

DAMNIT. Not sure if that was meant for me or someone else, but it still sucks. Wait a second...I get it. Something like a remote scrying device. The EYE. The fuckin EYE!!!

Thanks Ben, thanks alot.

Well, well "boss". Looks like its time to go put your Eye out.

See ya soon :wink:

WWVLD
fate

Post by fate »

I think killing Ben should definitely be the last resort. I think he’s been through way to much in life to have his snuffed out because we can’t control the more unstable aspects of his life. Not all of it is he fault. However should there be good reason for his death…then I will spare no resource (those I have left) on making his death painless and quick.

Loki if your reading this, then I want you to know that I’m doing just fine. Thanks to some dedicated friends I have made a full recovery of course minus and eye and hand but I think I know where to get replacement parts. You eyes are about my color, hand just as strong as mine…I think yours will do just fine. I’m closing in on you Loki, as we’ll as others. Feel the rope get tighter around your neck. We’re coming.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

The Eye is the name of his Solomon's Seal.

As for "saving" Ben... Option 1, we can let him live at the expense of more innocents' lives, until we find some heroic way to stop him; meanwhile, Loki will continue to use him, and let's not forget that Khavik's name is now on the table, either. Nor should we forget that he is now in constant suffering at the hands of the bullfrog-bitch. If you all want that on your hands, then fine.

Option 2, we can give him the fast, painless death he deserves, end his suffering, end the bitch's rein, and slow down our other enemies' plans. That's my preference. I hold nothing against Ben; he deserves better than this shit.

Oh, and Bullfrog... Of course he still has life left in him. As I pointed out in another thread, you're his bitch. Did you really think the man you're sucking off would kick it that easily? I knew you were stupid, but come on...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Instead of just one extra personality now he has two?

Is there any sort of machine or spell that would force each aspect to manifest physically?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

He has three, technically, but Codename Death is just remains...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"This one goes out to Gabby;

After being seperated from KT.

Looks like there goes another part of me.

Now Im only half the man I used to be.

See ya' soon boss."
Last edited by Jeremiah Dark on Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Syllables per line

Rhyme scheme
A
A
A

A decent poem. It lacks variety, however, but it's strengths lie in it's simplicity. The audience group is a very specific one, but from what I've read it probably doesn't evoke very much in the way of emotion, even to that group, as he seems alright with his situation.

Overall, I'd give it a 6/10. For the type of poem it is, it's pretty good, but such poems are not very difficult to develop.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

There once was a fragment named Jerry.
He acted like he was quite scarey.
What he didn't realize,
Which is not a surprise,
Is that he's still just plain ol' Evil Ben!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"BEN HOLISTER IS GONE! Stop saying that name! There is only Jeremiah Dark now, and ya'll be best to remember that. Nice trick by the way to have the bitch doctor switch out my meds. I find myself lacking my ability to manifest. Smart play, but a futile one. I can still reach out from here. As for you boss, I got something extra special planned for you.

See ya' real soon boss."
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

If Ben Holister is gone, then why would his name frighten you. And how is it that he still manages to talk to us from time to time?

It would seem that Ben Holister is not quite as dead as you would have us believe.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Bert_the_Turtle

Jeremiah Dark wrote:"As for you boss, I got something extra special planned for you.

See ya' real soon boss."

Sorry, I don't swing that way. Besides, how would you even kneel down with Loki always there sucking you off?

Oh and before I forget...

Benjamin Holister, Benjamin Holister, Benjamin Holister.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I wish I'd never had that dream. I wish I'd never let it loose. I wish it would just go away. I wish I'd died instead of letting him out.
I will be who I chose to be.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm not sure which 'boss' you refer to. We're all bosses here, right? I still don't think it'd be wrongful termination of employment to fire Evil Ben... Thanks for the Nickname, Loki, it works great on this guy!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Hannah wrote:I wish I'd never had that dream. I wish I'd never let it loose. I wish it would just go away. I wish I'd died instead of letting him out.

Never, Ever, Ever think like that! Don't have any regrets. First, it doesn't do anyone any good. Second keeping things bottle up and tucked away is how things like Dark and Gabe are created. Third, we have no control over our dreams. It could just as easily be a Nightmare that I conjured up. Its not your fault.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Hannah sometimes things occur we cannot control. I lost my wife because I left her to studing a tome I had not seen before, as adults ( and young adults such as your self) we all have things that happen with out us wanting it to. You should never wish harm on your self for this, we will deal with the Living Shadow when we are able to do so. If you would like to help, keep in good spirits to help us ground to something that is worth fighting for.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm giving her a call.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Never, Ever, Ever think like that! Don't have any regrets. First, it doesn't do anyone any good. Second keeping things bottle up and tucked away is how things like Dark and Gabe are created. Third, we have no control over our dreams. It could just as easily be a Nightmare that I conjured up. Its not your fault.

Shadowstalker has control of his dreams. KonThaak has control of his dreams. Heck even my Pa has learned to control his dreams - I know 'cause I can go visit him there.

What makes y'all think that thing that wears my Pas' faces isn't like Gabe or Dark? It's just like them, but worse. Like Gabe it has it's own body and like Dark it is evil.

I could have kept him inside of me that night. I could have stopped him from hurtin' anybody. But I was scared. I was too scared of dyin' ta hold him inside any longer.

I'm not brave like y'all. I couldn't risk dyin' ta protect people.

I wish I'd died so y'all wouldn't have had to try ta stop it. I wish I'd died so it wouldn't have caused all that damage. I wish I'd died so it hadn't made Pa kill Celeste.
Bert_the_Turtle

So now we come to the heart of the problem.

Regret doesn't have any place here. Regret is negative. Regret is what the chains that hold us back, chains we forge for ourselves, are made from.

Learn from what has happened, but do not lament it. The past can do many things for us. It can teach us and comfort us, but we can not live there for only dead things live in the past. Learn from what has happened, plan for what hasn't come yet, but live in the present.

If we don't learn from Cee's death, then she has died in vain. But if we come out of it better than when we went in, then it was not for naught.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Young one, you must forgive yourself, before you can ask for forgiveness from another source.

The thing may have been born of your dreams, but it is not you, it is something you had the common sense to spit out rather than tolerate.

Now let us turn that emotion to something more productive. If you can tell me what you remember obout the dream it came from. If you made it, you should have the ability to unmake it.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You are to blame my sweet peach. All that suffering you forced out others because you were too affraid to stand and fight. Its no wonder why your pa' is ashamed of you. Oh, I'm sorry, she wasn't supposed to know that last part. Well alot of innocent peple died due to your cowardice child. You are better off dead.

Remember Hannah, its once across both wrists and once up the middle palm to mid forearm on each arm. Be a good girl for pa' and just do this one thing right and maybe I will love you again.

"Until later boss."
Bert_the_Turtle

Suicide is never the answer. There isn't any problem that can't be fixed if you're still alive.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Pa, I feel a little better.

It was the same dream I'd had a hundred thousand timeh. The unrighteous had come to the compound and my Pa was there ta protect us. He destroyed them all with his gun and his blade and his fist and his feet. Then he told me it was my fault the unrighteous had come an it was time ta punish me for my wicked thoughts.

But then he saw that there was someone else there, someone who was not supposed ta be. He saw Shadow an' they fought.

Then things stopped being just my dream. It was like a hundred differet dreams slammed inta mine and drowned it out.

I was drowning in a wave of unreality. Unicorns and ogres, scary uncles and favourite kittens were pushing me down. I kicked and swam up to the surface and took a breath.

I could feel my Pa inside of me - trying ta force his way out. I knew he wasn't supposed ta get out. He was supposed ta stay inside me ta protect me and ta keep me pure. I tried ta hold him in . . . but I started ta sink again.

I tried to swim and ta hold him in, but it wasn't working, I was still sinking.

I felt myself dieing and I got scared.

That's when I let him out.

Hannah

PS: Get well soon Ben, you really aren't making much sense these days. Everyone knows suicide is a sin.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

DARK!!! Shut the Fuck Up!
Hannah ignore him. So you understand Hannah, I didn't always have control of my dreams. It was something I had to learn. Heck your father has only recently been able to control his dreams.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Lies are useless against one who already knows the truth Dark.

I haven't been able to give Hannah all the details yet, but rest assured she knows the stuff that matters, like how her father feels about her.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Do you think you could dream him again Miss Hannah? (Do not try, just do you think you could?) As soon as I can I will send you a book on meditation and lucid dreaming.

The mind is a wonderful, and yet terrifying place. All of the wonderfull things you have experienced are there - just waiting for you to visit. Unfortunately, all of the less than wonderfull things you have experienced are also there, waiting to visit you.

Perhaps you should explain that dream to Ms. Rose, she may be able to help you understand it better.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The Eye is the name of his Solomon's Seal.

Ok Gabe, but how is it doing some of the things we are being told?

A seal of Solomon is used to bind spirits and Jinn. How is he using it?

WWVLD