I Need a Psychometrist ASAP!

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Bert_the_Turtle

I Need a Psychometrist ASAP!

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I just received a pair of eyes from Evil Ben. I need someone to tell me who owned them. If anyone can do an Object Read I'll have you flown out to my location immediately and when you leave taken back to wherever you want.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Bert, an associate of mine can do what you request. PM me and I will give details.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Ugh... Guys...? I just... I found a... Tongue... It's sitting there... It's... It's from Ben, I know it.. I know it! I just opened a box and there it was... I think I'm going to be sick... Bert, if you ship those eyes out, send the tongue too...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

The psychic went catatonic for a time after doing the object read the visions were so disturbing. The eyes belonged to a white red-headed woman. Her 3 month old fetus was cut out and put into a blender while she was forced to watch and experience every agony. Then it was fed to her.

Loki I will see to it that you are tortured to death in the most heinous way we can collective imagine. Then healed. Then tortured again. Over and Over again until we finally grant you the release of death.

Evil Ben, if you ever gain a physical body of your own or if I ever figure out how to torture a spirit, that goes for you too.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I... I guess I should be flattered, huh? They... hehe... wanted to give me... hehaha... Some fresh tongue action? It's awful... What you did to her.

GODDAMMIT LOKI! You want so badly to die... What choice do I have? I'd be more than happy to oblige you. You like torture? You like pain? I don't. So far, I think I've got the most generous offer of anyone here. A clean shot between the eyes. You little slut, whoring yourself to demons, I can send you to hell to meet your master right away!

Evil Ben, you haven't won yet. If that was supposed to deter me, it failed miserably. Good job, Evil Ben! I was a casual observer, now made more involved with YOUR actions.

I'll show you what determination means.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert? Am I reading this right and this was done Koralth's Wife, Girl Friend, something like that?
Dark! Loki! Koralth and any of his friends and family had nothing to do with your problems with the rest of us. I will see that both of you pay for your deeds, in as painful and final a way I can.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

I don't know. You would have to ask him that. Sounds like it though.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

This has to stop. Does anyone have any leads on Holister or Loki?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister yes, as he is still in a locked room sedated last I heard. Dark is a differant story, as he seems to be able to Manifest himself seperatly from Ben for at least short times?
Loki is trying to stay out of range, thou wheather he knows it or not he is running out of places to hide.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

She had no relation to me. I don't have my own family yet. I, however, cannot imagine ever remaining passive in the presence of such awful actions. Sorry, I got a little emotional, and sorry that I mislead you all. I'm not backing down though. Regardless of the fact that I never knew this woman, Evil Ben has given me connection, and emotional ties to his victim.

The tongue speaks louder than it ever could have in life, now. It speaks of the horror an innocent woman suffered. It speaks of the pain that she endured. I can't let her pain fall on deaf ears.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Uhm, guys. I got a pair of ears. Nice huh?

Well Loki, it seems that I can't turn down an offer like this. I was
content to just hang back and let the others deal with you, but no longer.

If the others should catch you first, i'll most defintely be in line to help carve you up.

If I should catch you first, then I intend to not only kill you, but make sure you can never return. I'm going to destroy your soul, bitch.

Have a nice day.

Oh, and evil Ben. Thanks for mailing this to me.Thanks to you, I no longer believe it is possible to save Holister. So after i've fed Loki to oblivion, I intend to do the same to you.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Shadowstalker wrote:Holister yes, as he is still in a locked room sedated last I heard. Dark is a differant story, as he seems to be able to Manifest himself seperatly from Ben for at least short times?

Destroy the mind he's bound to, and Mr. Bullfrog will cease to exist. Permanently.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I would expect that kind of suggestion from me, but to hear you suggest it just makes my jaw drop.

But that said, he does have a point. It would stop a lot of innocents being hurt.
Bert_the_Turtle

What if we were to temporarily banish Ben's body to another dimension? Stick him somewhere else for awhile where he can't reach anyone.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Good idea, but we have no idea what connection Dark has to this dimension. He could just pop into the astral plane and reappear here. But that's just my cynicism talking.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Dark wants us to hurt Ben . . . that alone should be good enough reason for most of you to want to come up with another plan.

The other is Ben is an innocent. We may have to make a sacrifice for the greater good, but we should do what we can to avoid it.

It seems that Dark is acting through mortal agents, so we need to shut those down.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"And they call me dangerous. Looks like the society here is filled with would be cold blooded killers. Nice to know we all congragate in one spot. Ya'll talk about murder so flippant, like ya'll used to it boss. Maybe ya'll are.

Its good to see that's how the society handles its problems. "Lets just claim judge, jury, and executioner and screw due process!" Hahaha. I thought so.

Ya'll no better than those monsters you hunt. The only difference 'twenn ya'll and me, is I don't hide what I am. My intentions are crystal clear. You folks are in all sorts of denial I ain't ever heard of. Investigators and hunters my ass; more like vigilantes and assassins.

The answer to your problems, blow it up or throw more bullets at it until it goes away. Good luck with that.

See ya' round boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

We need to find other Choices here folks Death should only be a last resort.
We need to find a way to remove or disable Dark if possible?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Though we dont' want to turn him into a Not Me or a Gabriel.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

To be most sure, nothing against Gabe but we don't need any more Fragments of members running around.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Nice sentiments Shadow, and while we all sit here WITH OUR THUMBS UP OUR ASSES, HE'S OUT THERE DESTROYING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE!!

Let's face it, even if we get Ben back, how do we know that he won't be just a catatonic veggie. I'm sorry, but i'm thinking about the few for the many here. Let's put him out of his misery. I never knew the man, I have no emotional attachements to him. I'll take care of it if no one else will. But he must be stopped.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

"Save Hannah. Don't let her die. I failed her once, not again. He has The Eye. Ron....get it back, hunt yourself, and save Hannah. She will know how t stop you."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

What the hell!?! Ron what is going on?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I didn't know him, either, Ghost. Frankly, I think that if it comes down to it one more time, it'd be for the best to make sure Evil Ben never rises again. However, there's a little girl rooting for Good Ben right now. She thinks he can do it, no problem.

Also, is Evil Ben actually doing anything, or is he just really good at shit-talking? I mean, he's sedate. How can a sedated man murder people? I mean, how does he talk to us, but I think someone explained that it was psychic or some BS like that. How do you murder someone without your body being there? It's my understanding that it's our dear sweet demon-bitch friend Loki that actually went through with the murders. Maybe someone needs to set me straight?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I know Loki has commited a few of the murders I am unsure of the rest.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

How do you murder someone without your body being there?

There are many, many ways my friend.

"Save Hannah. Don't let her die. I failed her once, not again. He has The Eye. Ron....get it back, hunt yourself, and save Hannah. She will know how t stop you."

Ummm, huh? :?

What the hell!?! Ron what is going on?

I second that question.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't know about this eye buisness, but I think I can decode the rest.

Hannah is my daughter - but is also the name of a young girl that Ben (and the rest of us) was unable to save from a vampire named Khavik who had teamed up with my evil alternate, a creature called a Living Nightmare which stepped from my daughter's dreams and more or less resembles me.

Some of the folks on the board have hypothesized that Hannah (my daughter) having created the Living Nightmare, could destroy it.

But if we could sort out this whole thing about the eye, and if I wasn't stuck in my hotel room with my leg in a cast . . .

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

What eye Ron?

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I have no clue off the top of my head . . . unless it's the ammulet he took from Shadow.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Amulet, huh. And the plot thickens.

WWVLD