Back on the Hunt....

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote:Mister Holister, I do think you should check your kitchen table…it would seem one of your house guests has made a terrible mess. I assure you she lived through every agony I inflected on her…until the morphine wore out that is…then…the screams were beautiful..

SWEEET! CARVE heR like a pumpkin dude!!

And fic her up and serv for Dukie dog.

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Holister

Post by Holister »

"Well thank you kindly sir for a job well done. I haven't seen a mess like that since last time I gutted a deer during hunting season. Your man was efficient, sloppy as all Hell sir, but I suppose he got the job done.

Now ladies and gentlemen, the real fun starts.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

SWEEET! CARVE heR like a pumpkin dude!!

If you don't shut it deathblaster, i'm going to carve YOU like a holiday turkey.

This stuff sounds serious, if anyone needs assistance, just PM me the details.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Fate is alive. He is awake @ the moment.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Awesome! Give him my best! :D
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Cool! is he stil teh one-eyed one-handed purple pickle pickerer ?

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Loki

Post by Loki »

Ok an evil Ben…I didn’t read about that in my reports. Something Fate must have left out as not to draw any attention from higher powers. How would you like to make some money evil Ben? PM me.

Deathblaster I must admit even I am having a hard time figuring out what side your on. I do thank you for the props, the whole pumpkin thing. Which leads me to the question… how would you like to earn some money? PM me if your interested.

The rest of you listen up. I am coming to find the items owed me or those responsible for there disappearance. Oh and I can’t wait to find Fate that slippery little bastard has cheated death more times the any man has a right to. The next time I strike it will be much closer to home.
Amat Victoria Curam=Victory favors those who take pain.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

DB, my respect for you is currently 0. That's on a scale of 1 to 10. That's right, you broke my respect scale. Not a cheap fix, my friend. However, if I find out you've taken him up on his offer? Don't think I won't go negative on your ass, kid. :lol:

Seriously though... Don't.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
fate

Post by fate »

Loki please do SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You were always second best. The only reason you even took control of the compound was because of Ba’al, otherwise you would never of had the strength to overtake me…I will find you and break you, first your sprit then your mind then your body….Then I’ll build a new vault just for…you…and seal you in, a broken, shattered shell of …a ..man……alone…in the dark…tell death do us part………
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

fate wrote:Loki please do SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You were always second best. The only reason you even took control of the compound was because of Ba’al, otherwise you would never of had the strength to overtake me…I will find you and break you, first your sprit then your mind then your body….Then I’ll build a new vault just for…you…and seal you in, a broken, shattered shell of …a ..man……alone…in the dark…tell death do us part………
Nope. No imprisoment for him. I am going to kill him for what he did to my Uncle and niece.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Mr. Pendragon, Mr. Fate's idea has much merit.

Alone in the darkness with nothing to ease the fear, the hunger, the thirst, there is nothing to keep your mind in place, nothing to keep you from dwelling on the price of failure, nothing to keep your terror from growing. It was one of my favorites during the war.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sorry Shang Li, I am with Pendragon on this and feel Loki deserves a more active form of death. Going to have to dust off some old family tricks for him.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Having been incarcerated - Id personally prefer to die. So that's why I think incarceration is the best punishment.

Unfortunately, twits like this tend to find their ways to freedom eventually, which death so nicely prevents.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

More than punishing this guy, we need to get him out of the picture. If he associates with Ba'al, very little is likely to phase him, including imprisonment... I'd rather see him dead than suffering, if only because a prolonged death is really just a prolonged chance to escape.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

See what I plan to do is feed him about 3 doses of the drug "Ectasy" and "Liquid G". Then as his bodies senses are raging out of control, slowly skin him alive. But only removing 1" square patches here and there from all over his body. Then slowly dip him (Loki) into a tub filled with rubbing alcohol and salt.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

See what I plan to do is feed him about 3 doses of the drug "Ectasy" and "Liquid G". Then as his bodies senses are raging out of control, slowly skin him alive. But only removing 1" square patches here and there from all over his body. Then slowly dip him (Loki) into a tub filled with rubbing alcohol and salt.

Woowee. This is why you never piss off the british, folks. :shock:

Oh, and Pendragon. Remember to use a dull blade. :twisted:

WWVLD
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

GhostSpider wrote:

Woowee. This is why you never piss off the british, folks. :shock:

Oh, and Pendragon. Remember to use a dull blade. :twisted:
Nah, sharp blade all the way. This way I dont take the chance of damaging a nerve too much.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

Loki wrote:Ok an evil Ben…I didn’t read about that in my reports. Something Fate must have left out as not to draw any attention from higher powers. How would you like to make some money evil Ben? PM me.

"BEN! Don't you ever use that name in my presence again sir. Not now, NOT EVER! My name is Jeremiah Dark, it would do you well to remember that sir.

However I can look past this indescretion of yours. You have done and made me a deal, an insulting one at that. Money? You actually think I care abot something as trivial as that. Gonna have to do better than money there boss. How about blood? There's a good place to start.

You did right by me sir, so I'm gonna do right by you. I know a vault with not as many knick knacks as Fate's, but then again quantity is not the pressing issue is it. Its the quality. You'ld best be reaching me real soon there sir, 'fore these fellas do you up something fierce. We'll talk then.

See ya' real soon boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Loki

Post by Loki »

All of you are fools. You all are siding with the losing team. There is no hope. As soon as I find what I’m looking for you’ll all be able to take this up with my boss.

Mr. Dark, I would very much be interested in what you know. Name your “price” and you shall have it. I do recall seeing some school children playing in the park the other day…don’t suppose you might want to take them apart? Let me know.
Fate…where to begin. I know! How about we look each other in the eye’s, shake and make up…Oh I’m sorry you cant really do that can you. I hope the cancer in your bones makes you die a slow and very painful death!

Oh and Pendragon I might just have to take you up on the ecstasy offer. Sound’s like one hell of weekend.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

"BEN! Don't you ever use that name in my presence again sir. Not now, NOT EVER! My name is Jeremiah Dark, it would do you well to remember that sir.

Well now, I think we just found a way to push his buttons.
So... how's it hangin evil Ben. :twisted:

Oh, and Loki I wouldn't be making any long term deals if I were you. In case you haven't noticed, most of the heavy hitters here are arguing over how we should properly kill you. Slow and painful or really slow and painful.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Loki you are a fool! The item you are looking for has no intrest in either your plans or the plans of your Masters. It will however quite happily do what it was made for and bring Doom to you and your Master.
Loki

Post by Loki »

So you have what I want Shadow? Name your price and my master will grant it. You have but to give me what I seek and in return you shall inherit to earth. Don’t be foolish Mr. Shadow.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hahaha!!That is your problem Loki you think everyone has a price, you think that just because you found it so easy to betray the human race and those who would have called you friend, that everyone else is only waiting on the right oportunity. What a fool you are. My price is is simple, your head cleaved from your body, and then I will deliver the item to your master. RIGHT INTO IT DARK HEART!!! I will see you dead Loki, then all others who serve the Baal, and then finally your master.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

An appropriate punishment might be to get together, thwart a few of his master's plans, and then use the "Loki made me do it" defense - or at least send his master a message that his servant not only failed to advance his masters plan, but also set them back a good bit by rallying opposition that would have otherwise paid him no attention, locked away as he is on the shadowy side of the looking glass.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Everyone does have a price Mr. Shadow. The question is just what are you willing to bargain for? Maybe your friend KT’s life, my men should be arriving at his home very shortly.

My master will not listen to any of your voices but maybe you should hear his. I will find a way to open the door with our without the weapon! It’s only a matter of blood for the second way in, the back door if you would.
Bert_the_Turtle

If you're foolish enough to attack KT's home you deserve everything that you get. That's only slightly less suicidal than attacking Ron in his and that is only slightly less suicidal than attacking me in mine.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Loki wrote:Everyone does have a price Mr. Shadow. The question is just what are you willing to bargain for? Maybe your friend KT’s life, my men should be arriving at his home very shortly.

My master will not listen to any of your voices but maybe you should hear his. I will find a way to open the door with our without the weapon! It’s only a matter of blood for the second way in, the back door if you would.
You try and make a move on KT and you WILL be dealing with me, Fate, his men, Shadow and his men. Basically a small army. And I assure you, they are all well trained enough to take you down alive so that I can have my way with you.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Heh... Happy Easter, everyone! My wife says you don't give us enough credit, Bert.

Thanks, Loki. Now we have an excuse for being late to Lex's parents' house.
Bert_the_Turtle

Hah! Sorry Lex. You guys come to my next training seminar and I'll move you to the top of the Suicidal to Attack list.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Heh... I thought it was 16 guys. Lex said it was closer to 20. I dunno; the cops showed up to clean up, we filed our report, and got going to the in-laws' for Easter dinner.

Hey Amy, if you see this, tell your dad thanks.