Sorry for the Absence

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Hannah

Sorry for the Absence

Post by Hannah »

Hi everybody!

I'm sorry I was so quiet today.

Late last night, Pa woke me up and got me dressed. Uncle Ted came by to pick me up. Pa said he had ta do somethin' important and said that Uncle Ted would take care of me.

So Uncle Ted drove me off to his place and I spent the night.

In the morning I got ta know Kelly, Ted's daughter. Apparently my Pa saved her life when she was my age.

Isn't my Pa the greatest?

Anyway, I stayed there all day today. Uncle Ted had to leave again early in the morning. He didn't come back until late in the afternoon.

He told me my Pa got into a fight with a monster and got hurt.

But he said my Pa was goin' ta be alright and he took me ta the hospital and we took Pa back ta our hotel suite.

My Pa's leg got busted up real good by whatever he fought last night. I've been taking care of him since we got home. He's pretty pale and tires out quickly, so I've had ta do a lot of work.

Anyway, that's why I've been so busy. Pa's havin' a nap right now. When he's a little stronger I'll get him ta y'all what happened.

Hannah

PS: Do any y'all know where I can get a chicken? I want ta make some soup for Pa.
I will be who I chose to be.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

If you would like Rose and Gale can be over there soon, between the two of them they should be able to get your dad a little further along on his recovery?
As for a Chickin? I am assumeing you mean a live one, uh I think it may be time to introduce you to a Grocery Store?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Generally speaking people rarely cook from "scratch" anymore. Example: Chicken soup usually comes out of a Can or a Box. Not that you can't find a place that'll sell you freshly butchered meats, its just exceedingly rare.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everybody

I never kilt a chicken before, but I seen it done so I know how.

I was just hoping for one that was already kilt. Plucked is best.

Hannah

PS: I don't know that I can go to a store, it's almsot dark and Pa won't let me out alone afterdark.
Bert_the_Turtle

Quite frankly, at this point, I don't like leaving my home period unless I'm armed. If you guys are still in the Washington D.C. area I can run over some groceries.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

When Pa wakes up I'll tell him y'all want ta come over.

Hannah

PS: Could y'all get some food for Mr. Fluffers too, I hear there's been a poison found in a lot of it and I want ta make sure he's got safe food.
Bert_the_Turtle

I haven't heard anything about poisoned cat food, so just elt me know what to get.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

He likes tuna flavour wet food and chicken flavour dry.

Oh, I think he wants a bit of catnip for me ta season it with too.

Hannah

PS: Pa don't seem in the mood ta see anybody, best drop it at the door for me.
Bert_the_Turtle

Alrighty, I wasn't planning a social visit anyhow heh :D .

Give me a little while, I gotta make up a list and run to the store. Within the hour i should be done.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

Thanks a bunch! I'll be waiting.

Hannah

PS: Leave the bill so Pa and I can settle up.
Bert_the_Turtle

You're welcome.

Also, I got the bill covered, don't worry about it.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

You're too sweet, you know that? I bet your girlfriend must think she's the luckiest girl in the world.

Hannah

PS: Who is your girlfriend anyway?
Bert_the_Turtle

Awww shucks :oops:

I don't have a girlfriend currently, not for lack of interest either, I just haven't the time to get close to anyone.

Well, except maybe her... anyhow, its not my place to say. :)
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Just to let you guys know, the pet food that was poisoned should be off the shelves by now. It should be safe to buy food again.

There are a lot of news stories about it... We don't have pets here, so I don't remember off the top of my head which kind it was, but it was primarily a specific kind of food--"savory cuts", I want to say, but I don't remember exactly... Anyway, the recalled foods should be off the shelves by now, so it should be safe to buy your cat's favorite foods again.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

There was another report of dry food now being suspect. You should be able to check a major news website to get the info on which foods or the manufacturers list.
Holister

Post by Holister »

(DELETED)
Last edited by Holister on Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Mr. Caliburn has a thread in War Stories, now.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry about being quiet for a day or so, my Pa had ta send me away. I'm still at the palce he sent me. I'm not supposed ta tell y'all where I am.

Hannah

PS: I hope this is all over quick so I can go back ta spending time with Pa.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everybody,

I can't tell you where I am but today I met a girl who can turn into a wolf.

Hannah

PS: Is there really this many people who change shape in the world?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

There are a few people that can shape change but they are not common.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Really now little lamb; a girl that can turn into a wolf. I hope you were nice for Uncle Bert child.

See ya' soon boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We obviously have to work on OpSec.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I would take you more seriously Mr Dark if you did not remind me of the profile of Jack the Ripper. If you want to mimic him at leastr do the homework on who you seem to be imatateing. And please give me reason to get involved with helping Ben be rid of you. I will drop my current issues to deal with you in a manner you will not like.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Alright then boss, how is this for a reason; how's that sweet peach of yours Michael. Ready to be plucked yet?

See ya soon boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh boy, a villian with a fruit fetish. :roll:

You know, for someone who claims to be so evil and bad-ass, you seem to be only really effective at threatning children. Word to the wise "boss", when we take you out it's not going to be quick.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

My daughter is quite safe from anything you or any paranormal creature can do right now. Like Ron did you think I would interject without first securing her? Maybe I need to get involved in a nice quite manner. Then you can see all mages are not just blow it up and howl in idiotic banter.

I think it's time to play with a few old spells again. Have a nice day! :twisted:

Michael T.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Okay I take some time to pull myself back together after the vampire issue and all hell seems to break lose. Ben's bac to having idenity issues, we have a new pain in the ass in Deathblaster. Darknyht is on a seeming holy war. And Celeste is dead, Not blaming Ron for this he did what he could in the styuation. I wonder if maybe I should have stayed on vacation a little longer.

Dark, let it go man. We all get screwed in life, you are not even a true persona. You are all the negitive traits Ben has repressed and because of the Death protocals you developed. Now you want to bite off a chunk that will choke you, not bright idiot. You just invited hell to play.

And threatening children is a real sign of how much we need to be afraid of you. What's wrong? The senior citizens kick your ass too much so kids seem to be the next easiest step for you?
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Crosshair

I think he's doing this because he knows Ben will suffer for whatever wrongs he does.

He doens't realize that if he is a different person, he will be punished seperately from Ben by God when this is all over.

Hannah

PS: If we could remove him from Ben perhaps he would be too scared ta do anythin'
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Crosshair MT you forgot the Dipshit that betrayed Fate. Loki a would be servent to the Baal. Who we have been tripping up with only a little effort, so he decides to go after our families, Pendragon's, my own, and Holister's. It was his man that killed Sarah and would have tried to kill Molly if he had found her.
Pendragon and I are planning something speical for him.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I have a very special game of "show and tell" in mind for Loki. My patience has been pushed too thin, I have been tried, tested, and found lacking. So be it - I follow the Buddhas, I have never claimed to be one.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.