Jerimiah Dark

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Shang Li

Jerimiah Dark

Post by Shang Li »

No matter how hard you try you cannot erase Sheriff Ben Holister, even if he is lost to us, like Ms. Darken, he will live on in the memories of his companions. If you make us kill him, all you do is insure his immortality.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Dude youve posted this on like evry post thing. Nuthing like repititition huh?

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Well thank you kindly old man for setting up this little welcome wagon for me. Much obliged. Here I was thinking the society that helped me to crush ol' Benny boy wouldn't welcome me so warmly.

Well by now you all know who I am, but maybe a reintroduction is in order; I am Jeremiah Dark, Ben Holister's most vile and diabolic thoughts, emotions, and impulses made material. For nearly 32 years he kept me locked up. Kept me chained in the deep recesses of his God forsaken mind, now look who's in charge Benny Boy.

I'm sorry, I'm being rude. I owe so many of you the appropriate gratitude for my coming out celebration;

Ron Caliburn, you staked that undead annoyance but good. Ash to ash. Nice daughter you have there by the way.

Loki, what can I say. Nice job. That was just weight on Benny Boy's fragile mind I needed to see him crack like an egg dropped from a 100 story window.

Khavik; thank you for dispossing of sweet Molly for me. That was the final nail in the coffin and the final link in the chains that held me back. And so bloody too. Thank you kindly sir.

Ironic how I was able to use the very society that Benny Boy came to for help, to help me to ruin him. No longer do I have to wait for windows and doors to open, for now I am driving this boat boss.....and the fun's just starting.
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

So the Society gets to deal with all the stuff that Holister has been repressing for 30-odd years...

[sarcasm] I can barely contain my joy [/sarcasm]
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Great a new threat that used to be a friend.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

I hate to say this, especialy so soon after I get back, but...

Isn't that par for the course with good ol' Ben? I mean, it wasn't that long before I left for Japan that he had that Death relapse, and before that was the FIRST Death episode... And running into all those demons at his home town...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You are right Adama this is Par for the course, and this time I don't know if we can save Ben.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I think we should have permanently attached that amulet that was offered last month to his neck. Perhaps we would not be dealing with this right now.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I don't think the problem is magical in nature, I think we're dealing with the same sort of thing that happened between KT and Gabriel.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I realize that, but it would help keep the number of possessions he experiences down. He must have "Soul for Available for Use" signs up in the dreamstream or something.

Was trying a little humor to help with the stress everyone is dealing with. I see it went about as well as a Deathblaster comment.
Bert_the_Turtle

Not the right time for such subtle humor :wink:
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Does anyone have a talent like one of the demons I dealt with before. Perhaps they could remove the memories that make up this personality or some other wonder trick like that if he is found?
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, I have no clue. Its entirely possible that by erasing Dark's memories and identity you'd erase Holister's.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Removal or erasure of memories is a dangerous thing at the best of times, and this situation is nowhere near that.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

DarKnyht wrote:Does anyone have a talent like one of the demons I dealt with before. Perhaps they could remove the memories that make up this personality or some other wonder trick like that if he is found?

Just giv him a lobotomy. That would work.

Go for it Lili!

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Had an odd thought, Dark is the manifestation of all of the hate, anger, pain, and the like, that Ben has dealt with in his life? I was wondering is there some way that we could strengthen and reawaken the more positive aspects? Like I said odd thought, but what does anyone else think?
Bert_the_Turtle

Possible, but I don't think it'll work til we have all the pieces in place which is why its important we secure the ones still intact. Isn't that right Duke? *WOOF!* Good boy Duke.

One of the reasons that Kelly and Duke are with me and the bunnies are under guard.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Ya' don't think I would have anticipated that little trick there boss. Why do ya' think I went through so much effort to have those near and dear to ol' Benny Boy snuffed like candles in the wind.

The only ones who could reach him where he is now are quite deceased thank you sir! Maybe though one of ya'll would like to come by for a visit and try boring me to death with your endless banter.

Door's open and the porchlight is on. Hope to see ya' real soon boss. "
Bert_the_Turtle

I love bad guy arrogance.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"And yet another fellow soldier falls with you standing right there sir. Looks like you couldn't save him either, just like your other brothers. Can't save em' all boss, well in your case, any as it would seem.

See ya' soon boss."
Bert_the_Turtle

:lol:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Maybe though one of ya'll would like to come by for a visit and try boring me to death with your endless banter.

"Boss", if I wanted to kill you, it would be with something alot sharper than boredom.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I can hear what you're thinking,
All your doubts and fears,
And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find
The reason that I'm here...

And in time all things shall pass away,
In time, you may come back some day,
To live once more, or die once more,
But in time, your time will be no more...

I can hear what you're thinking...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.

Return to “Community Outreach”