Need Help!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Azrael

Need Help!

Post by Azrael »

How did they findme? I covered my tracks so well. I was in my hotel room, when suddenly six maybe seven thralls burst into my room and attacked me. I barely managed to escape out the rear window and down a fire escape. I managed to slay four, maybe three for sure.

Their ambush was relentless and vicious like a pack of rabid dogs.

When I got to the alley i ran only to be assaulted by nearly a dozen more. This was no longer an ambush, this was a planned assassination! I was left with no other choice, despite my healing wounds I proceeded to battle on, carving my escape route through the army of thralls.
Forgive me my friends, I was left with no other choice.

By the time I was half way through the mob, te remaining thralls from above had joined the fray. I had no choice but to unleash Deathkiss in all her glory. One by one my would be assassins fell, soon the alley was stained red with the blood of their corpses.

Over 20 thralls in all threw their lives away in an attempt on my life.

I could not return to my room, I took Deathkiss and ran like a thief in the night when I heard the sirens of the police descending upon me.

I did not get two blocks when I saw them, stalking me, those the thralls were obeying. Vampyres!

In plain sight, five, maybe more. I am uncertain. They were following me since the hotel. could not risk a fight here, amongst the innocent public, so I fled again, down through the park. They followed.

They too were relentless in their hunt of me. When I could bare to run no more I fought back. Their attacks were wild, untrained. They were young vampyres, maybe a few days to a few weeks old. Mere fledglings. I then realized the tactic.

It was a gauntlet. They would throw weeker enemies at me first, to wear me down, then they would only get stronger, and stronger. And so they did.

No sooner did a slay the last than did more arrive, and more after that. I was forced to flee yet again. Down an embankment, across a drainage ravine, and through a rail yard.

Each time I stopped to fight, more and more enemies came;
thralls, fledglings, ghouls, and even high ranking vampyres. It became clear to me, I was meant to survive.

Menekhir had waged war uon me and I was not to live to see the next day.

My fight continued, as did my persuers. The death toll had hit 40 maybe 50 before I was able to run no further. My last stand was to be in the wilds, and forest outside of the city.

I stopped in a campground, and awaited death. From out of the shadows Menekhircame, a smile perched upon his undead lips, his fangs glistening in the daylight.

That is when this remaining arm descended upon me like locusts. One by one they fell, human and undead alike. Then he unleashed his lietenats upon me.

Each amaster vampyre with the skill to prove it. There were six in total, each with some talent that set his or her fighting style aprtfrom the others. I could not prepare for their next attacks, I had not the time or the strength.

I managed to slay one, then another, finally I let them have me. Deathkiss fell from my hand for I was unable to weild her any further. Each of them fixed themselves upon me and drank deep o my life's blood. Each one realizing to late their own fate.

One by one the parasites burst into flames and died a death a thousand times worse than being staked out into the dessert sun. Those that did not perish first, did their best to drain me before the last one finally perished.

They sacraficed themselves for their lord who now stood before man broken body. Against one or two I maybe could have withstood and recovered, this attack was well planned, and Menekhir
planned it well.

That is when he approached me, knelt down and whipsered in my ear that I had failed yet again. That his life was not mine to give or take. It was then that he drew his sabre and buried deep into my chest, pinning me to the ground.

As he drew his second sword, I baid him closer, to at least stare me in the eye before he slayed me. He so arrogantly obliged. He said that of his over 1700 years of life, had no hunter been as relentless as I. That it would be a shame that such a worthy adversary finally die at his hands.

That was when I called Deathkiss back to my dying hands. Through Menekhir's black heart where she stayed while I called down deliverance upon him from above. As if a finger from God himself, the bolt of lightning coursed through Deathkiss, Menekhir, and ended through me.

170 years of pain, death, and suffering was over, Menekhir's leagcy was ended. His line of hundreds, maybe thousands around the world ended with their sire this night.No more would an innocent fall prey to Menekhir or his lusts. My family was now able to rest in peace.

I am now lying here, my body grwing cold and numb. My wounds no longer closing and my body aging and decaying before my very eyes. Yet I feel no pain.

My only regrets are that Deathkiss has no suitor and my own legacy ends with me.

She weeps for me....all that remains is Khavik.....see him dead my fair lady. you truly were.......my sweetest kiss.....................

Good bye,,,,,,,,
"By my hand, they shall know death."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hey, can anyone track where this was sent from. I'd hate to see the society lose one more hunter.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"But my good sir, you already have.

You all should consider changing the name of this here site to The Lazlo Mortuary, it seems just a tad more appropriate as of late."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Azrael was fated to die with his prey. It was the bargain he struck. On more than one occasion I threatened his life when he threatened Cee and Ben. I'm glad he finally got his vengence. I wish I could have been there with him in the end though.

Someone find out where he died, we need to recover Deathkiss and his remains and give him a proper burial. I think it would be appropriate to return him to his home where this chase started.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Give me some time I think I could find him? Or at least his remains and Deathkiss.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

It's a shame that we've lost him, but if what your saying is true Bert, it was probably a good death for him then.

Farewell Azrael.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There is somehtign bugging me about this.

If he's dead, how could he post that he died?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Was bugging me as well, I intend to find out.
Bert_the_Turtle

It wouldn't be the first time someone managed to post here without a computer.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Also, if he's dead, why is the thread titled "need help"? It doesn't add up. Perhaps he was typing that he was in trouble, and was captured, so an elaborate story was made up to prevent others from searching? Dunno. Just tossing out a worst case scenario. The situation just doesn't make sense, when you think about it.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Perhaps it wasn't his life that he wanted saved but his legacy?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

DeathKiss. She seeks a someone new to wield her in the battles to come, someone to carry on Azrael's work.
Bert_the_Turtle

Do you guys believe in random chance?

I was leaving KT's home this morning when I tripped over something that was laying outside. And if you can't see where this is going I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Using a pair of tongs I transferred Deathkiss to a Hazardous Materials bag until I decide what I'm going to do about it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Just don't touch it. If Deathkiss is the type of weapon i'm thinking it is, you really don't want to touch it. Well, unless you really want to be bonded to it. :wink:

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Wait... You found another magical blade outside my home?

Was she looking for you, me, or Alexis?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Or that Julian tyke you mentioned?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

...He's 5 1/2 months old. If a magical blade was looking for him, I'd be really, REALLY pissed.

Well, that or laughing my ass off as the blade realized its folly, and went looking elsewhere for someone to wield them.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, it wasn't there when I went in so I'm guessing "me" but if you wanna pick the sword up and ask it, be my guest.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Intresting situation you have there Bert?
Bert_the_Turtle

My life is a series of Interesting Situations interspersed with Sheer Terror and Pain and Explosions.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

need more explosions then...

"My life is constant explosions."
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Bert_the_Turtle

That's only on Triple-Bean Chili Night :P :lol:
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Wake me up

I just dreamed that Bert joked about his ass exploding after eating some chili.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Who said he was joking?

(gross by the way :P)
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Bert_the_Turtle

That's no dream! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I must be dead.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Apparently along with anyone within a thirty foot radius of Bert.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Not dead, but maybe wishing for death. :shock:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well you know, Bert and his explosions. He can't do anything small. :roll:

WWVLD
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

oh boys...
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova