All Gone....

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Thats good, I wouldn't want some D.C. gang banging gun bunnies to be running round "capping" everything in sight. :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Loki, none of us owe Fate anything, but he is a member of this society and thus a brother-in-arms. That alone is enough of a reason to come to his aid.

You may think that our disagreements are a sign of weakness, but it is point of strength. We are flexible enough to put aside our philosophical debates to work for the greater good, unlike you and your masters.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Besides, you're only just seeing a part of us post. Those of us who have bitten off a large chunk of activity these last few months or are still recouperating in hosptial form our last outings.

You should be more worried about who isn't posting, about who is running under the radar.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yo Hit Squirrel! I got a bag of Blue Diamonds here if you snuff this sucka'. :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Let us not forget, not all of the contacts that any of us have are associated with this place.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Loki wrote:Coming for Fate wont be necessary…the basterd was some how able to escape early this morning. It won’t matter with the state he was in. I don’t give him more then a few hours before he is lost to the elements…and he left behind his hand and one eye… tisk, tisk. Stay out of my way, do not be the fool who gets in the way of the right hand.

I will still be hunting you now that I have taken care of my traitorous brother.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Be warned Loki, not everyone makes threats before acting.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote:It’s Bert right? Listen Bert, nobody is looking into this situation.

Its Loogie right? Nobody id looking into it cxause nobody acres. You are of the ants I cruah beneath my boorted feet.

:twisted:
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey DB, its a little something called SPELLCHECK, try using it once in awhile. That, or finish that "Hooked on Phonics" course you flunked out of in 2nd grade. :twisted:
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Holister wrote:Hey DB, its a little something called SPELLCHECK, try using it once in awhile. That, or finish that "Hooked on Phonics" course you flunked out of in 2nd grade. :twisted:

This message brougt to you by the redneck hick in luv with a vampire. :roll:

Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Yet you did not deny the message he gave.
Last edited by Michael T on Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Because Mike, he would be lying. :)
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Oh, right. I never tell a lie. :roll:

Holister

Post by Holister »

Why do I have a feeling that preschool was tough for this guy :roll:.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Loki wrote:…So Fate didn’t keep everything in that vault but it doesn’t matter. With what I have…I could wipe army’s from the battlefield, more to the point my master could wipe army’s from the battlefield. Oh and Fate is doing just fine…well maybe not fine but he it still breathing…barely. Baal will rise again and once he does the power I shall receive will be unimaginable! Choose carefully what side you will stand on Lazlo Society.

And the tough talk keeps coming. This isn't the first megalomaniacal rant the Lazlo Society has encountered. I have to say I'm a damned sight more scared of the ones that DON'T announce their presence on this board.

And that's the honest truth.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Indeed... Khavik and Windner are probably the two entities who keep me up more nights than not. Dele Morte was a nasty one, but he came down in the end...and he was at least decent enough not to go off on this "stupid" kick the way most of our other B-villains (present company included) have. Granted, he did get cocky there at the end, right before his grand finale...but getting stabbed through the back by my wife, and chewed to pieces by my wife's dragon seemed to cure him of that.

It seems to me the ones who have the most reason to boast...don't.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

The smart one's study Peter's Evil Overlord List.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Loki

Post by Loki »

Gloating is only dangerous if those after you know where you are. An without Fate to guide you I’ll never be found.
Amat Victoria Curam=Victory favors those who take pain.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Oh how the bliss of ignorance must be sweet. Never say never Loki, it may bite you in the ass.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I think if we checked a few satellites, your over sized ego would give you away.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote:Gloating is only dangerous if those after you know where you are. An without Fate to guide you I’ll never be found.

Anyone else picturing a little relative to Nain cackling as he rings his tiny little hands together and hiding behind a garden gnome?

The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Loki wrote:Gloating is only dangerous if those after you know where you are. An without Fate to guide you I’ll never be found.

Hmm... oh look, another trail of electronic footprints. Keep talking, buddy.
Holister

Post by Holister »

You think he's annoying now, just wait until he finds out Fate duped his sory butt. Im sure his bosses want be too thrilled with minor artifacts and conterfiets. :D

For a "super villain" Loki, you ain't too swift. Fate had your number from day one, and he called you on it. :mrgreen:
Loki

Post by Loki »

How did you know there was a second Vault? It still makes little difference to me, soon my master will show me to the second Vault and you will all pay!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister! Do not tell the villain that he has screwed up. Let him figure it out on his own.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey Loki

" HERE'S YOUR SIGN! "

:twisted:
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ok "Bill" quit taunting the villain. :lol:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Loki

Post by Loki »

I’ve found Mr. Fate and have already dispatched a man to kill him. Oh is that your hopes and dreams I hear shattering.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote:I’ve found Mr. Fate and have already dispatched a man to kill him. Oh is that your hopes and dreams I hear shattering.

No that must be your oversized head smashing all the china you smash into.

Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Again Loki, I offer to meet you at the place of my choosing, at the time of your choice.

I will come alone, I know better than to expect you to.

After our meeting, your master will be either short on servant, or have on eless opponent to worry about.

Unless of course your bluster and bravado merely masks feelings of inadaquacy and fear.

I would offer you the choice of both time and place, but my means of travel are somewhat limited.

I pray for you still, Loki.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.