All Gone....

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So add in some holy symbols and the occasional layer of silver.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Now we know why artifacts are usually kept beyond the lake of fire, across the chasm of doom and guarded by the Serpent of T'xlavya.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I thought it was just because of the low property values.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

:shock: :lol: Ron that is just wrong, but funny.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

You can't go wrong with Funny and Wrong. :lol:
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

I notice that "Loki" went back and edited after my short conversation with him late this morning. I can assure you that any information about me was not in Fate's database. I'm not so foolish as to reveal that information here. REC personnel data is kept offline on private servers. Coming for me or my family is a difficult proposition at best, "Loki". You really don't want to arouse the ire of a company this big.
Holister

Post by Holister »

If I know Fate, this Loki joker, didn't get anything too good. Fate probably had a stash of the really good stuff elsewhere. Fate was too good an agent, and to smart a man to let such stuff fall into corrupt hands.

And I think I know where to look. :D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

You think he hid it at the Bus Station too? I thought I saw a guy that looked like fate there one day.
Holister

Post by Holister »

:lol:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Its even funnier if you picture Cheech's voice saying it. :lol:
Loki

Post by Loki »

…So Fate didn’t keep everything in that vault but it doesn’t matter. With what I have…I could wipe army’s from the battlefield, more to the point my master could wipe army’s from the battlefield. Oh and Fate is doing just fine…well maybe not fine but he it still breathing…barely. Baal will rise again and once he does the power I shall receive will be unimaginable! Choose carefully what side you will stand on Lazlo Society.
Amat Victoria Curam=Victory favors those who take pain.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Yes, yes, you can destroy armies, rule the world as a lapdog, yet still you will not meet with one old man. I am not impressed by your claims of power. Put an end to ME then, or try to have me share Fate's fate, show ME that which you call power. I do not belive you have power over anything, not even enough to contoll yourself, much less others.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Oh, we stand on multiple sides but I would guess that most of us generally agree that people like you should be put roughly six feet deep.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

DarKnyht wrote:Oh, we stand on multiple sides but I would guess that most of us generally agree that people like you should be put roughly six feet deep.

I would say left for the animals to feast upon his bones. He does not deserve the dignity of a burial.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Holister

Post by Holister »

You so screwed up there fella.

Guys, let the baby have his bottle. Anyone investigating this atter PLEASE PM me. I would like to talk about vacation plans.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hey now, if you're going to kill someone, it costs nothing to be polite.

Delta Sierra
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Besides, I prefer to know exactly where my enemies remains are at.

I might be inspired to do a jig on their grave one day. :-)
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

On this I think I can agree with you.
Loki you are now being hunted, you do understand this right? I just thought I should point this out, just in case you have deluded yourself into thinking you are safe.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Shadowstalker wrote:Loki you are now being hunted, you do understand this right?.

well, if he doesn't, hes dumber then stupid. :roll:
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Deathblaster wrote:
Shadowstalker wrote:Loki you are now being hunted, you do understand this right?.

well, if he doesn't, hes dumber then stupid. :roll:

Posting his agenda here coincides with that diagnosis.

Delta Sierra
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

DarKnyht wrote:Besides, I prefer to know exactly where my enemies remains are at.

I might be inspired to do a jig on their grave one day. :-)

You can always bury what the animals don't eat then again Mr. KonThaak might not want us to feed him the the an imals might give them indigestion.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

That's why I was being polite and explaining the situation to him. But I fear he shall continue down the path that he has so foolishly taken. This is your last chance Loki give up, return the items and return Fate alive. And you may yet live afterwards, otherwise you will die a most painful death I think.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Coming for Fate wont be necessary…the basterd was some how able to escape early this morning. It won’t matter with the state he was in. I don’t give him more then a few hours before he is lost to the elements…and he left behind his hand and one eye… tisk, tisk. Stay out of my way, do not be the fool who gets in the way of the right hand.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yeah; you just keep dwelling in that fantasy world you call your ego their pal. In the meanwhile; WILL SOMEONE FRICKIN' CONTACT ME PLEASE!!!

Oh for Pete's sake, I don't know what worse the villian with the overinflated ego, orthe heroes, with the hearing problem. {groan} :roll:
Bert_the_Turtle

I need to bow out of this one. I'm exhausted. From the Op with everyone the other day to spending a week in a shadow dimension and whatever it was I was doing before that. I need a nap.
Loki

Post by Loki »

I somehow do not feel too afraid of the very quit society. I find it hilarious that you all ignore each others call’s for help. You show your throat to me Lazlo Society, unable or unwilling to work together.

It’s Bert right? Listen Bert, nobody is looking into this situation so just leave it alone. I mean really what do any of you owe Fate? He’s not worth your life.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Looks like Mr turtle is feeling a little "Shell Shocked" :)
Bert_the_Turtle

Blah blah blah blah. You talk and you talk and all you reveal is how little you really know. Saem goes for you too Loki :P :lol:
Holister

Post by Holister »

Oh by the way Bert, I forgot to mention this earlier wih all the confussion; I never shut your lockers the other night. Oops?

As for you Loki, just keep talking, once you dig that grave of your good & deep, these fellas will be more than happy to bury you in it.

{Thats if they ever LISTEN to me}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm on a first name basis with the staff there. They called and told me and I had them lock them for me again with the backup key they keep.