New threat

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Jimu113

New threat

Post by Jimu113 »

Be on the alert for a new critter one of my contacts has encountered. According to sources, it is called a firestarter. They appear as humanoids about 1'-2' in height, with coal black skin and glowing orange-red eyes. The good news is that they seem to be vulnerable to lead (the team was able to dispatch it with a pair of well-aimed shots). The bad news is that the creature has powerful pyrokinetic abilities. The one encountered had managed to burn a fire department trainee to death inside of their own protective gear. (for the skeptics out there, please explain to me how a person can burn to death in a firefighter's suit and there's no trace of burning on any of the internal or external surfaces?). Of course, the single report released prior to the media blackout was calling it a freak accident; well, they got the freak part right...
Son, I've seen more dead bodies than you've had TV dinners-Carl Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Is this an explanation for spontaneous human combustion?

About as freaky as walking into a flat and only find a pair of ankles with the house-shoes still on and nothing else but ashes on the bed; maybe some darkening of the ceilining, but not always.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Jimu113

Well...

Post by Jimu113 »

It's one of many possible explanations. Our knowledge of the enemy, though expanding, is far from complete.
Son, I've seen more dead bodies than you've had TV dinners-Carl Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Spontaneous combustion happens more often that people know, its actually a fairly common act in third world countries and other places that dont get a lot of news coverage by the suicide watch news channels were barraged with on a daily basis these days. But I assure you that little black fairies are not responsible for "combusting" the fireman trainee or anyone else.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Some unexplained cases remain unexplained. Some have been figured out, sure, logical conclusions were reached. That does not mean all conclusions must be logical.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Jimu113

?

Post by Jimu113 »

Debunker wrote:Spontaneous combustion happens more often that people know, its actually a fairly common act in third world countries and other places that dont get a lot of news coverage by the suicide watch news channels were barraged with on a daily basis these days. But I assure you that little black fairies are not responsible for "combusting" the fireman trainee or anyone else.

I wonder: You're willing to accept spontaneous combustion, but not "little black fairies"? I'm surprised you're not blaming this on faulty gear or swamp gas catching light reflected off of Venus.

Return to “Agency Voice”