Azrael’s Vengeance

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ok Ron, I guess we can split the rest then. (See my post in the parceling out gear thread haha).
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

If you have a specific want or need, go for them, I'd just use them as inventory for my buisness.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I just don't want Del Caine to get it. So take whatever you want and I'll use the rest to setup another Equipment Cache.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Kolya's hair stands up when he hears about Del Caine. Who is Del Caine?
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Holister

Post by Holister »

Del Caine is the beauracratic ass hole who is the director of "Black Badge". He is also Bert's and Robin's boss, and was mine until he decided I was mentally unfit for active duty. That losuy SOB, I'll show him "overly hostile with bouts of homicidal rage."

I hope that answers your question there Natasha.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I think that response answered a few questions. :twisted:
I think you need more therapy.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

(Pegs Shadowstalker upside the head with a BLT with extra mayo and runs away cackling like a thief in the night) :D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

More like a mad man in need of major medication.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I'll medicate you Shades :twisted:
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Yeah More Therapy and some major drugs, because you are for sure out of your Gourd. :twisted: :lol: :wink:
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well it could be because is after 3:30 in the frickin morning. I gotta go. Be back tomorrow hopefully. Maybe I'll hear from Cee. God I hope she's alright.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Still no word from Cee. I tried talking with Marion, the lil' prick hung up on me after telling me, "Celeste is too good for you. " That lil' piece of rat shit just earned himself a boot up his ass.

Ive been having Derik run some sort of ID on Azreal. Cee's last post and his own earlier posts should have given me enough info to track this SOB down. I got a description and a crude P.o.O., a P.o.D., and a time frame to run off of.

Plus how hard could it be to locate some guy fitting his M.O. carrying a Claymore around with him. Derik already got 120 possible matches, we have to break the search down some more until we find him.

Come Monday, I will find that psycho SOB, for Cee's sake I hope Im not too late.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The joys of computers.

No sightings of blokes with big swords or vampires on my beat as of late.

Too bad I'm going out of town soon

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

I have his real name, I have his face, I know where he is.

Im packed and ready. Looks like my hunting trip is gonna be better than I thought it was gonna be.

" Don't bring me no flowers, just a six gun smoking, just put me eight feet down when you bury me. "
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister hold off until we know the Score, remeber he hasn't posted either, so you could be going on a wild goose chase.
Besides I figure he would have been crowwing up a storm if he had killed Celeste. Not that I think for a moment he has done more than hurt her maybe?
Let some of us who are already here look some more first, Ok.
But if you want to send the info you have we will look in on Mr. personality for you.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Im already back in D.C. I know that "Azrael" is alive,and I know where to find him. Stay out of this one. This guy is mine.

" Just cover me a litle extra deep, cause that's the only way I'm ever gonna rest in peace. "
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I just hope you haven't bitten off more than you can deal with. If you need help yell out.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I catch the bus to DC in 3 hours.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Celeste Darken

The Immortal

Post by Celeste Darken »

Ben. Look into your Inbox. As for the rest of my fight, here is the reason for my absence . . . .

He was quick. I just had time to leap away as he came searing after me, his blade shaving the air in his wake. He followed through with a swipe at my head, the swathes cut across the bricks of the alley walls in shrieking protest. I ducked with a back walkover, though I couldn’t get any room from the silent warrior. He waded right in, bringing up the amber blade and giving several chops, a shimmering glow to the runic blade making it hard to follow with the eye. Green sparks fled from my shoulder as I leaped away, but the tip of the blade managed to meet my skin; it cut through the flack vest I had taken to wearing as easily as hot fire melted cellophane. I twisted free of a stabbing motion directed at my heart and returned with my own jab to his throat. Azrael merely grunted and paused to readjust his step.

It was enough for me to pull a cartwheel out from under him, slapping his face with my foot while at the same time gaining a bit more room. The gray-haired immortal seemed frustrated to no end by my gymnastic high jinks, but not enough to be completely taken aback by them. He might have been 417 years old, but he was naïve of the 21st century. However, all those years still gave him an experience I did not have. He battled relentlessly and with a vigor that could only be rivaled by the dead. Driving me back down the alley, he stabbed after me again. I sidestepped the blow and brought my arm up over the blade, locking his wrists between my biceps and side, curling my arm around and under while grasping the top with my other hand. I brought my forehead down hard against the bridge of his nose, but he managed to parry my knee with his own leg before wedging his arms free. With a motion that was as poetic a dance step in its smoothness, he withdrew a pace backward to maneuver Deathkiss up again, and came forward once more in what seemed to be the same movement. He slammed it down hard against my collarbone; the steel thorn tore through the flack vest and dipped into my skin minutely.

Azrael . . . no . . .!

The voice was disembodied and fluid. The immortal grit his teeth and tore the sword free, raising it overhead with both hands and looking ready to cut me in two. Only, while he was poetry in motion, I was poetry in action. I splayed my palms against the brick wall and raised myself before he could get the blade down, slamming my feet into his chest. He reeled with the blow, and I took the opportunity to climb up the wall.

It was not a move that could be used to escape. Azrael growled angrily and leaped impossibly high, clearing the railing completely and landing on the fire escape nearest me. I cleared a front walkover in rapid speed, barely dodging Deathkiss’s edge. I jumped off using my feet, adhering to the opposite wall and using that and the facing wall to pinball to the building top, Azrael in hot pursuit. I gagged back my cry of pain as he cut a line across my back when I rolled across the cement lip bordering the top and onto the roof. Azrael vaulted over, the blade plunging toward my heart. I kicked off the lip side, Deathkiss slamming into the hilt just seconds after. I jumped to my feet, several back handsprings clearing some distance while my opponent wrestled with getting the blade out of the roof.

Azrael tugged it free to face me, just in time to receive my flying jump kick full on in the chest. I heard several ribs crack as he flew backwards. Unfortunately, I hadn’t seen the chain that linked the blade to his wrist. Miraculously, the blade missed me with his premature flight, but it was freed nonetheless. He recovered from my blow and came charging after me. I ducked the strike aimed for my head, spinning in order to get a roundhouse straight to his jaw. But the wily fighter rolled with the kick, dodged my next attack and hammered his fist into my throat. I was bodily lifted of my feet and hurled against the opposite end of the building. He was instantly after me. I parried his wrists with my own when he tried to sideswipe me with the blade, but fell right into his feint.

Then I found myself falling off the edge of the building.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Bert_the_Turtle

Holy fuck! Don't you dare stop the story there! What happened next!?

And is he dead yet or do we need to put him in the ground?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Glad to hear you are fine, and as Bert said what happened next, and do we still have to deal with Azrael?
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

The situation is currently in hand, hopefully no more blood needs shed over this.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ben says he knows Azreal is alive.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

And I follow him. Again, I hope this can be resolved without further bloodshed on either side.
Holister

Post by Holister »

CEE! Oh thank God you're alive. I had no idea what happened to you since your last post. Even that asshole Marion didn't know, or wouldn't tell me, anything.
Listen, Im in DC right now, Im on Azrael's trail right now.

He is alive, at the moment.
How long he will stay that way is still up in the air. Im sorry for not involving you guys, but this is personal.

Shang, when I said I took "precautions", I meant it.
It your fox spirit does manage to find me in spite of the amulet I had Carter give me, I will use more extreme arcane means.

I am sorry, so just everyone stay out of this. Cee, Im so damn aleved to see your ok.
I will try to find you when this is over, if I can.

"Just bury me on Deadwood Mountain, next to my brother Wild Bill and my sister Calimity Jane. "
Celeste Darken

Don't do anything rash

Post by Celeste Darken »

Ben, do not try anything rash. As soon as night falls, I will come and find you.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Mr. Holister, you would not want to do that. Okkikan is an innocent, by any meaning of the word. Or do you allow hate to consume you as it consumed Azrael? If that is the case, I will regretfully do what needs done.

Revenge is never as sweet as it seems, the sweet taste in the mouth sours the stomach, turning all other sustanance into ash, it's fire never satisfied, it consumes one from within more surely than any foe ever could.

Discuss the situation with me over tea when I arrive, rather than making a bad thing worse. (I do not deny your right to be present, but if he was manipulated is violence the best answer?)

Yes I know that I was as prepared as you to attempt the hunter's end, but since the crime we feared was not commited, perhaps we should try to find the cause? (In his last post, I heard many of your captors words and phrases - perhaps we should look more closely into that?)

Or have you turned in your badge and turned your back on justice to embrace revenge?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Who said anything about hurting you fox spirit there Shang, I was only gonna entarp it is a spirit gem until this mess was over. Im not Az. I wouldn't think of hurting yuo guys or your "friends".

Besides, my feelings for Cee outweigh my need for finding Az right now, so Im just keeping tabs on him while I attempt to track Cee down.

If you want to help Shang, see what you can find out about that shadowbuilder thing that
is running around. I though I saw it again on my way to my hotel.

PS: I got the Anti-Knife Jacket for Cee and the Vampire Fang Necklace, so when I find her I will give it to her.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister if you want to keep track of Azrael fine, just take the advise you are being given and don't start anything foolish ok. That means if somebody besides Azrael tracks you down don't give them flak unless it is something out to hurt you, and Shang's Fox Spirit is only looking for you to find you.
I have a bad feeling about all of this, something else is taking advantage of your being here Ben.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I wish I was back in DC to keep tabs on all of this.

Delta Sierra