Batu and Prada ... Which what and why?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Brother Hotep

Batu and Prada ... Which what and why?

Post by Brother Hotep »

www.batu.net and www.prada.com ? I think..
these sites always have weird and wacked out UFO/ Alien stories.. now if these are real.. Why aren't all those other Monsters that run in the night... Know about them ? ..

oh and I'm New. I'm Brother Hotep.. I'm using a call sign of course... Cause you know.. the aliens are real... and they're not going away.. no matter how many Multi tentacled horrors who seem attracted to Virgin females begin to threaten the earth...
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't know much about the aliens, but I do know that plenty of the "other Monsters" are real.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

well I'm sure Plenty of other people can vouch about the presence of Ufos'... but the sightings, stories, and the sheer amount of Conspiracies on batu.net are quite rich.. and scary if even one percent of it was true. I mean. who cares about were wolves when a threat from another planet is gonna nuke your city from orbit...
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

A werewolf I can track and kill. A nuke falling from orbit is for those $1200 Pentagon Hammers to fix.

Now when the aliens land, I got some 00 Buck reserved for ET.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

I suspect the people that don't believe in aliens don't believe that ET's aren't already meddling in human affairs.. after all.. who thought up COMMUNISM!
TELETUBBIES? ALF!...
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Communism was a perfect system on paper but Human nature always gets in the way. We all want a freedom of choice and we all have the greedy bug somewhere in us hiding
Nick's Mind
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Who better then aliens with altered perceptions, who would willingly give things to Higher ups without a second thought.. makes me wonder what Alien really runs the GOP.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

NicksMind wrote:Communism was a perfect system on paper but Human nature always gets in the way. We all want a freedom of choice and we all have the greedy bug somewhere in us hiding
Capitalism is likewise a perfect system on paper but greed...
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Brother Hotep wrote:Who better then aliens with altered perceptions, who would willingly give things to Higher ups without a second thought.. makes me wonder what Alien really runs the GOP.
There are indeed aliens among us. Channelers say that there have been treaties between the US government and aliens, but there has been no (dis)proof of this. As deeply as teh Soviets penetrated the US government, we would probably know this already. I am doubtful of any galactic treaties.
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

I know where you going with this.. but such Treaties are Meaningless if they can't travel FTL...

But what may happen is that there might be straggling Colony or explorer ships who may settle on reseeding the earth ... Ala - Next Wave or all those other Tv shows.
Besides, The Pravda and Batu.net Are dead serious on the alien involvement in the world, it's quite scary if any of the stores on there are true.
By My Gathering, there's at least 7 Seperate but similar species stalking the earth.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I know personally about two such species. More? That's worrisome, but I have no problems believing it.

By the way, pravda in Russian means truth. It is the name of a well-known title of a newspaper here in Russia (pravda.ru), too, although it is nothing like pravda.com.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

2, 7, whatever. Just more targets to shoot.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

c'mon now... Aliens at least in this particular world are as dangerous as the werewolves and ghosts, Vampires, and blood sucking talking Giant Spiders that seem to frequent The land south of the border ( And after watching the Movie Constantine, I wonder if any real romanian or German Vampires moved to mexico during WWII to escape the Allies... ) ...
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

The difference between aliens and vampires is that not all aliens are evil and need to be destroyed.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

If Alf gets uppity, he still gets the 00 Buck.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Just don't cry when the other worldly horrors from other planes come in.. besides last I checked.. Werewolves are impervious to buck shot...
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Not if its silver buckshot. :)
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Quit readin' my mind Joe.

For the record I make and carry a wide variety of special purpose ammunition. I've even got a nice 12 guage muzzle blast combination of pepper spray, garlic and wolfsbane.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ron Caliburn wrote:If Alf gets uppity, he still gets the 00 Buck.
:idea: Can we get someone to clone Caliburn!?
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Kolya wrote:The difference between aliens and vampires is that not all aliens are evil and need to be destroyed.

To date the only arguably alien race I've encountered were known as the Kreeg...and those square0headed one-eyed bastards were--if not pure evil--so outside our concept of it that we were as lab rats to them...

Which, for my money, is close enough to evil...

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sorry Koy, after they made me the broke the mold, melted it down for scrap and executed the designers.

As for the one eyed buggers . . . any alien that tries to use an anal probe on me is going to find themselves strapped to the table with me playing guess the orifice with a power drill.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Sorry Koy, after they made me the broke the mold, melted it down for scrap and executed the designers.

As for the one eyed buggers . . . any alien that tries to use an anal probe on me is going to find themselves strapped to the table with me playing guess the orifice with a power drill.

Something one man told me that I thought was interesting was that there was only one reported instance of an anal probing. That's the sort of thing that makes a man wonder what's really going on.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, in either case, there will be none of it in my backyard

Delta Sierra
Elizabeth D. Anderson

Post by Elizabeth D. Anderson »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Well, in either case, there will be none of it in my backyard

I've often wondered if the whole idea of 'anal probing' is nothing more than the manifestation of the deep rooted fear of latent homosexuality so prevalent in the male collective psyche. I mean, scientifically, I just don't see what 'aliens' or anyone for that matter could really learn from repeated examination of the human anal cavity. Implants and so-called 'scoop marks' indicative of biopsy studies are much more plausible... unless the whole 'anal probe' phenomena is simply a decoy, an act considered so violating and taboo that discussion of it would create such discomfort that avoidance of the subject would inevitably lead to ridicule and discredit...
Just a thought...
I have seen things that I cannot deny...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

How come whenever you start thinking I get a headache?

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

man.. I Think Caliburn is coming off as Raging Redneck Hunter... anyone else get that feel?

anyone got a Chupa cabra or 2 to send his way?
Jimu113

Errr...

Post by Jimu113 »

If that pravda link was the same for Pravda.ru, I think we can discount it. Just read the English version and they were saying that a "supposed US secret weapon used in Iraq" was the cause of the tsunami. And, I suppose, this "secret weapon" is a spherical space station with a "death laser"?
Son, I've seen more dead bodies than you've had TV dinners-Carl Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Elizabeth D. Anderson

Ron Caliburn wrote:How come whenever you start thinking I get a headache?

Perhaps because I'm forcing you to start thinking as well?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I think, but I don't have to come up with a whole second language to do it.

Delta Sierra
Elizabeth D. Anderson

Ron Caliburn wrote:I think, but I don't have to come up with a whole second language to do it.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting that I'm using too many big words?