Holy Kevorkian Batman!

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
BraveSirRobin

Holy Kevorkian Batman!

Post by BraveSirRobin »

I've been hanging around the hospital way too much (what can I say, the cafeteria food beats McDonalds three times a day). Late Monday night, the hairs on the back of my neck and that cold feeling in my gut got together and told me it was time to go find out what was giving off such a massive dose of bad vibes and why it seemed to be in KT's room.

Seems Mrs. KT and her dolls were having an argument with something that wanted us to believe it was a nurse. That's the most sense I've been able to make of things anyway...

Maybe I should break this down into the play-by-play...

Speed-walking my way towards KT's room, I hear Nurse Kevorkian (as I shall call her) yelling at Mrs. KT... something about how she was going to let her husband live and how she's a godless whore (now where have we heard that phrase before? :x )... I take this as a cue to run.

"Count the dolls bitch," says Mrs. KT.

And then I'm in the doorway... Nurse Kevorkian has one hand locked in a death-grip around Mrs. KT's doll-friend's throat, her free hand attempting to swat away Mrs. KT's other doll-friend (Meadow, they tell me), who is in turn looking to make a match set of the knife in her hand and the knife she just put through Nurse Kevorkian's chest.

No one, however, seems to be looking in my general direction. Never hurts to have the element of surprise.

"While you're at it, count the godless heathens." Some people would throw out a hand, Jedi style, as they knock somebody down from across the room. I just give Nurse Kevorkian my best glare and make sure it has the same effect.

Only then do I realize that I've left pretty much all of my weapons in the car and the automated sprinkler system is likely to put the nix on any ideas I may have had involving my lighter. I rapidly unzip my bag of tricks (yes, it's an actual bag) and try to find something useful before NK can get up. Bag of iron nail... might hit KT... can of salt... maybe if I get it in her eyes...

Meanwhile the dolls get the bitch pinned. Mrs. KT pulls a red sword literally out of nowhere, gripes at Nurse Kevorkian about how KT already wasn't doing so hot after hearing the news about the girl, and then narrowly misses having several large parts of her anatomy blown off by the blast of fire that NK sends flying into the wall behind Mrs. KT. Doll 1 (Tori, I'm told) grabs NK's head and starts bashing it in on the floor, yelling that he(?) should know when he's beat... Then, POOF, no more evil nurse, and we're all stuck awkwardly introducing ourselves.

Needless to say, the hospital staff were not pleased with the giant burn marring the room's paint job.

All of this was back around Monday night... haven't been able to log in to post until now... :oops:
I'm not dead yet.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Oh fuck!! Robin I assume you do know who or should I say what that was don't you. I think this calls for meeting of every one that is still in town at the Hospital.
Robin I think it is time to set you up with some extra toys if you are intrested.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Fortunately Alexis and her dolls . . .

So how did Not Me look in drag anyway?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Eric Eland

Upset

Post by Eric Eland »

This sounds bad, I don’t like KT being sick or someone trying to kill everyone. I will come, see if I can help.

Where exactly am I going?
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'll PM you which hospital and room.

Delta Sierra
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I will help where possible, PM me to let me know.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I had a speicalty medical team come in, they were able to get some major improvement on KT's Stats, but they are backslideing again, and they don't know why. Every test they do tells them that KonThaak should be well on his way to recovery, and should be getting beter not worse.
Bert's Statement That Tabitha went and found him has me thinking I may know what is going on I will meet people at KT'S Hospital room.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Ron Caliburn wrote:So how did Not Me look in drag anyway?

I'd say surprisingly convincing, but given we already knew he could shapeshift, is it really that surprising?

The whole godless whore line really invalidates any attempt at disguise though...
I'm not dead yet.
Eric Eland

Arrival

Post by Eric Eland »

I am in town, will be finding the room soon.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

BraveSirRobin wrote:
Ron Caliburn wrote:So how did Not Me look in drag anyway?

I'd say surprisingly convincing, but given we already knew he could shapeshift, is it really that surprising?

The whole godless whore line really invalidates any attempt at disguise though...

Yeah . . . I try to keep words like that out of my speech these days.

Delta Sierra
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Shadowstalker wrote:Oh fuck!! Robin I assume you do know who or should I say what that was don't you. I think this calls for meeting of every one that is still in town at the Hospital.
Robin I think it is time to set you up with some extra toys if you are intrested.

Count me in on both meeting and toys...
I'm not dead yet.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Um...guys. I think that ol' Gabby isn't playin' fair inside KT's happy place right now. I actually think that he is imprissioned in Gabby's cell and that only leaves me wonderin' where Gabby has gotten to?

Gotta miss this meetin' of the minds. I got something I gotta look into first. Like that Black stuff that taken out of KT, from I hear that same stuff came out of me too?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister as I said come see me I may have something that could be of use to you.
Holister

Post by Holister »

What! Damn it man, with everyone playin' nursemaid, someone's gotta keep the streets safe.

Damn, now Im soundin' like Ron. Someone actually mistaked me for Ron last night, it was funny. Asked me "Where's the cat". I gave the poor bastard a $20 and told him, "I ate it last night with a side of refried rice."

Hey, I thought it was funny.

Anyway, how's KT doing. Is he gonna make it? And what the hell do you want Shades that is so damn important that you'ld bug me twice bout seein' me?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

People mistaking Ben for me . . . see what happens when you stop drinking?

It makes you into a better man.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

:lol:
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.

Return to “War Stories”