Hey, Skeptics! Over here!

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Lightning Plant

Hey, Skeptics! Over here!

Post by Lightning Plant »

I think you'll find this interesting.

THURSDAY, Feb. 17 (HealthDay News) -- Ever get a gut feeling something just isn't quite right, and make a decision accordingly? Science is beginning to suggest those instincts may have roots deep in the brain.

Research in young volunteers points to some kind of "sixth sense" -- a mechanism in the brain that picks up on subtle clues, then sends out subconscious signals of trouble ahead.

Click the link for the rest.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Thats not psychic ability, thats common sense if you see a guy swerving in a vehicle there is goona be an accident, if it snows expect ice soon, see a few gangsters with guns someones getting shot.
Nick's Mind
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

NicksMind wrote:Thats not psychic ability, thats common sense if you see a guy swerving in a vehicle there is goona be an accident, if it snows expect ice soon, see a few gangsters with guns someones getting shot.

:roll: It never fails.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, this study is looking for a mundane answer on the idea that our brain interprets sensory data at both the concious and subconcious levels.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Silhouette

Post by Silhouette »

NicksMind wrote:Thats not psychic ability, thats common sense if you see a guy swerving in a vehicle there is goona be an accident, if it snows expect ice soon, see a few gangsters with guns someones getting shot.

Out of curiousity I'd be kind of interested to know what you'd think of me. I'm an immigrant who had no skills other than killing people and breaking things. English is a second language. Yet I'm independantly wealthy, and aside from the simple fact that I immigrated (if you knew my real name) you'll find no record of me anywhere.

I think you'd freak out the first time you saw me empty an ATM machine into a duffel bag without even touching it.

Return to “Agency Voice”