Lyosha's apartment was blown up.

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Well I have bad news and good news. Bad news my Condo is toast, good news, my sister was at work on a call. So she is fine, pissed but fine. It will take me a day or so to deal with some things, like finding my sister a new place to stay, and getting the gun safe emptied and moved. I'll get back to D.C. as soon as I can.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There's another of us homeless.

Condolances.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I too know what it is like to loose everything you hold dear to you. To witness your home destroyed before your very eyes as you can do nothing.

I have read of what has happened to your home Mr. Caliburn. You have my sympathies and my well wishes.

It is a shame you were not born 400 years earlier. A man like you could have made such a difference in a dark time, in a dark land. I do hope that one day we have the pleasure of meeting in person.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

These are dark times. The neon that burns in the night only casts deeper shadows in men's souls.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Shadowstalker, glad your sister was alright. Good luck getting everything sorted out. Lyosha has had practically no time to deal with it here. We may have some leads on who these assholes are, or at least who they are working for. "Saline" comes up empty every time, however.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, you folks need to find a solution to all this Saline buisness right quick.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You know, maybe they just want some salt. :lol:

Not making light of anyone losing there home, just trying to give some perspective.

And what's up with this lunar eclipse and ending of the world crap. I've seen it mentioned several times in many different posts. Where can I find more information?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Aparently there is a cult active in Russia that is trying to conduct some ceremony during the eclipse this weekend. Koyla's team are going to disrupt it . . . we hope.

They can't communicate for now because they are too busy with the cult.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

My money is on Koyla and his team. :D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Money isn't what is riding on this.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

GhostSpider wrote:You know, maybe they just want some salt. :lol:

Not making light of anyone losing there home, just trying to give some perspective.

And what's up with this lunar eclipse and ending of the world crap. I've seen it mentioned several times in many different posts. Where can I find more information?

Ron summed it up pretty good.

Throughout the day I will be posting our latest confrontation with the cult in the cave. Unfortunately it was the last we will hear of these assholes. But we plan to take the initiative and increase the tempo of operations against these fuckers and keep them backpedalling until we dismantle the whole thing.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.