Visiting Ron OR Strange Coincidences and Stranger Facts

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

They both have that "tle" sound on the end.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert Give it up, you just don't do subtle. You are however very sneaky when you want to be, but they are not the same thing.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

I never claimed to be subtle :lol:
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:I never claimed to be subtle :lol:
That was my point.

Fooo.

I tried to make a joke. You and subtle not rhyme, is what I meant.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Bert_the_Turtle

I got that :D

Then I replied that I agreed with you but did so in a joking manner.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Beh, Kolya confused me!

Ok, all is good now, Bert (which rhymes with hurt :))
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, I guess I did. Sorry about that.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Bert_the_Turtle

Yes, yes it does. :D

No worries Kolya, confusion is an ever-present state around here. :)
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert How do you feel about going looking for the girl?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Probably should get a hold of Ron. He was out looking for her, too.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

I'm still around, if the call for help is still open...

on a side note: so, by anti-Solanum suit, Razor means he dressed in skin-tight spandex and shaved off all his hair, right?
or am I not the only one who disagreed with the Guide on the point of armor?
I'm not dead yet.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Any help would be welcome Robin.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

BraveSirRobin wrote:I'm still around, if the call for help is still open...

on a side note: so, by anti-Solanum suit, Razor means he dressed in skin-tight spandex and shaved off all his hair, right?
or am I not the only one who disagreed with the Guide on the point of armor?
I was really looking forward to not having that mental image.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Ag, I wish I were there.

Good luck fellas.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert and I are off to see if we can track the girl.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

As Sasha said, good luck guys.

Hope to hear good news...
Bert_the_Turtle

Yeah, Shadow and I are hunting about for the girl. Posting while he runs in and gets himself a coffee. I hope he remembers my hot chocolate.

And I do disagree with the book on armor, Robin. I say that you'd need leg and ankle protection (say, cleverly crafted PVC armor) and at least forearm protection of the same. And steel toed boots too. Protect yourself from the most common zombie bite areas. If one gets in close enough to maul your head or chest you're allready fucked.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

We are near a laundromat I thought I saw some thing, and I know I feel something. The Front door is ,open and the place is closed for the night. So we are going to check it out, I'll post more later.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

If I may offer some wisdom on this matter. The girl is no longer human. That fact is apparent. She is a disraction and another message from this Khavik. While you persue the child who is dead, may God watch over her soul, he plots unchallenged.

From what I have read, it is not a possession, but an inhabitation, some "thing" is wearing the child's flesh like you or I would wear clothes.

It is more than likely a vile parasite of some sorts, like a brain burrower or blood devil.
The fact that something was moving inside of her when your hospice did its "scans" most deffinitely confirms my suspicions.

If you find this child, take no hold of what your eyes see before you, for it is not real nor alive anymore. Your efforts were in vain for I am affraid Khavik has played you false. If yu find this child's lifeless corpse, slay it out right and do not allow the evil within to continue to exist.

These are only observations made through an examination of the facts and years of hunting experience. Feel no remorse for what you must do. Save that pain for the one you call Khavik.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I found no trace of the girl. All I found was a vampire and she hadn't seen the girl either. Any luck from anyone else?

I agree with Az, there was enough strangeness, but at this point, out in this cold with so little protection and a severed hand . . . no human child could live through that.

But we must keep looking, this is one of the largest cities in the US< if something is loose out in the streets we need to find it and be rid of it.

As for putting the pain and blame where it belongs . . . none of us are rookies.

Anyway, I'm having a coffee before I go back out there to track this thing down.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Perhaps it has something to do with the "black stuff" that was pulled out of her? Sounds too much like the thing in Holister's IV bag to me. I would reccoment that a psychic or a priest get a good look at Mr. Holister - he might hold a clue for us in his blood. (maybe what they wer trying to do to him they had already done to the girl?)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Before the sedative kicks in, I just want to say that I am proud and honored to know you guys.

Ron, I know you are going through some hard times right now, so I do want to help ya' out. Thanks for watchin' Molly for me, I know that she can be a handful.

Bert, its all you now buddy. Take those reigns and yolk in that puppy. Find the one responsible and blow them to itty bitty pieces for me.

Shadow, keep the dream alive man. Never stop chasin' that rainbow and good luck out their guy. Those streets are mean, so watch your back.

Master Li; Thanks for savin' my sorry ass in there. I wouldn't be here now if it were not for ya' and your courage. I owe big time man.

KT; Im so sorry for sending you in there alone. I should have went with you. Maybe if I acted sooner, prepared better.

Celeste; what can I say. Molly adores ya', Duke likes ya', and Im torn between mutual respect for a great fellow hunter and, oh, never mind.
Thanks for takin' care of Duke for me. Come back safe.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Ben, if you don't cut that out we're going to have to make a rule about ready-to-die talk...
I'm not dead yet.
fate

Post by fate »

Ron, I can send one or two of my men to assist you. You might find there sensing abilities useful, just PM me your local, don’t worry they’ll only be there in an advisory role, you’ll still be top dog. I can also acquire what ever samples you may need from the hospital to include all records.

I will not be able to assist personally right now, I’m currently investigating a rumor in Nepal, if what we have heard is true then I think everyone in the society will be most pleased. I won’t give anything away on the chance this trip turns out to be fruitless.

If anyone else need’s anything…within reason, feel free to ask (we just received a LARGE increase in our funding, no doubt do to the increase in major paranormal/supernatural based attacks)
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Holister

Post by Holister »

BraveSirRobin wrote:Ben, if you don't cut that out we're going to have to make a rule about ready-to-die talk...

Ready to die? Shoot I ain't dead yet, I feel good, I feel happy, I think Ill go for a walk." :D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Personally, if I were up against zombies, I would be using leather gloves, forearm guards, leg guards, and a vest, as well as steel toes. I would be carrying my katana, a pistol and my new present from Ben. I would also be keeping ahold of what survival gear I could manage, especially if I can get ahold of a group of my friends who are prepared for everything up to a Class III outbreak. Class IV we really don't have the resources for... yet.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't prepare for Zombies any differently than I do for any other monster - ie I put together the best arms and armour I have avaialable. Though perhaps we should move the Zombie talk to it's own thread, this one is getting kinda bulky.

Anyway, other than running into Celeste and teaching a mugger a lesson he won't ever forget, I didn't find the girl.

Unfortunately I was working on foot last night ... now she could have moved to a much wider area. Anybody who can help should do so.

Though we are looking fo a needle in a haystack in a tornado trying to find a lone girl moving amoung all the other people out there.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well, Ive been thinkin'

1) Someone should try to figure out what that kid has become or what is inside of her. We find out the natrure of the beast, we will have some better idea of what it is were are dealing with, and maybe learn from that what its next course of action is going to be.

2) If Khavik did this and made this thing, It may be trying to reach him, but that might be a long shot.

I think maybe this thing won't be so hard to find, but face it, it has a perfect disguise.If someone stops to help her out...think about it.

No one ever suspects the butterfly.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Maybe she does not look like a butterfly anymore.

Maybe she is dead and whatever it was has moved on.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, it is still a human body we are talking about, I think we've gone past the limits of cold endurance for a little girl in a hospital gown with a severed hand.

I suspect the hand has already frozen or rotted off - along with her other fingers and toes.

Delta Sierra