Werewolves in the United States

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

When I see an actual Headline with photographic verification from a newpaper that is well known and not a tabloid I will admit to the possibility of Werewolves.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

NicksMind wrote:How do you suppose beings that are rumored to be big and grotesque to assume a role as a president or primeminister. You could say that the control things by using these leaders as meat puppets. If that is true then it is very impropable that there agenda is so closely related to the general public.

Because, they are smart enough to toss us a few bones so we don't realize what they are really after.

Besides, how much stuff does our government do that we really don't know about?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

You probably dont know about it because it's not your job to know about it. Are you a certified politician of high ranking that allows you to see privliged information that they dont want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing about?
Nick's Mind
Judas

Post by Judas »

May I recomend:

The Book of Werewolves, By Sabine Baring-Gould First published in 1865 by Smith, Elder & Co., London.

As Quoted: Sabine Baring-gould (1834-1924) was a prolific novelist, historian, archaeologist, folkorist and parson with a fascination for the darker side of human nature. This classic work was first published in 1865 and remains a standard reference on the subject.

Here a link for more information, if you are serious about "hunting the were"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/goth/bow/

The best of luck!
When in doubt, get the hell out!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

NicksMind wrote:You probably dont know about it because it's not your job to know about it. Are you a certified politician of high ranking that allows you to see privliged information that they dont want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing about?

Precisely! So instead of having to manipulate 300 million Americans, they only have to manipulate a handful of those privileged with the proper clearance.

Thanks for helping make my point.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

thats not what im saying. The government have hundreds of things to do a day including press-confereences. Do you know how much tax will be next year i bet they do. If supernatural did exist I would agree that they would probably hide it or try to but most would still believe it. I have come to the conclusion after years of rumors and talltales that turn out to be nothing more than a psycho or a big animal that there is always the hidden truth, now im not saying your a bad investigator but maybe you should ask a few more questions instead of killing more. How many bears a year do you think get falsely accused of being a sasquatch.
Nick's Mind
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

NicksMind wrote:How many bears a year do you think get falsely accused of being a sasquatch.
Falsely identified (not accused, unless the States are putting bears on trial these days) by who?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

sorry wrong choice of words but you know what I meant, and there are people who want to believe in something supernatural or who want to take a blurry photograph claim its a sasquatch just to make $300 selling it to a tabloid
Nick's Mind
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

NicksMind wrote:sorry wrong choice of words but you know what I meant, and there are people who want to believe in something supernatural or who want to take a blurry photograph claim its a sasquatch just to make $300 selling it to a tabloid
If you are talking about such people, then I do not know how many bears are claimed to be Bigfoot. If you are talking about serious researchers and investigators, then likely none. They are interested in the truth, not feeding the frenzy; those other people really makes their job difficult... even more difficult than the skeptics make it.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I have researched every case I have been hired to do right till the end and you know what It never has been a Vampire or Werewolf because they only exist in Movies, Books and Mythology.
Nick's Mind
randy_eh?

tabloid

Post by randy_eh? »

NicksMind wrote:...there are people who...want to take a blurry photograph claim its a sasquatch just to make $300 selling it to a tabloid

What's wrong with that? ;)
My snap shot is as quick as a Wayne Gretzky slap shot!
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

You purposefully decieve the general public (granted most are stupid enough to buy it) and make money only for your personal gain knowing full well that it is not the truth. That is what is wrong with the world today all anybody cares about is how much money they can get there grubby hands on.
Nick's Mind
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

NicksMind wrote:You purposefully decieve the general public (granted most are stupid enough to buy it) and make money only for your personal gain knowing full well that it is not the truth. That is what is wrong with the world today all anybody cares about is how much money they can get there grubby hands on.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Demons. Dont. Exist
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nick, you have no idea how badly I wish you were right.

Unfortunately, it's about the same as how badly you're wrong.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I have prooven to myself that they do not exist by searching out every rumor or tale I have come across the only thing I am lacking is proof of thier existience
Nick's Mind
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Lightning Plant wrote:
Sean O'Neil wrote:I don't think you will be able to get rid of them, they walk around us everyday, hell your neighbors could be a werewolf/shapeshifter.

In my research, I've discovered that some of those might not be your "standard issue" werebeast. There's another race out there. Apparently, they start out looking and thinking like normal human children, but some of them - not all - change during puberty. Also, it seems like they can't be detected in human form, except by each other. These "cults of night" people are reporting seem to be hunting them, so maybe they can be persuaded to be on our side.

In my research I've come across several varients of werebeast...

The first and most common is your typical werebeast,t he one most people encounter, the type that live in packs in the woods or jungle and are an amalgam of beast and man, but not truly either...

Then there are those who were once human or animal, but were infected with an agent called lychanthrium, which mutates their genetic structure, allowing their bodies to morph into a half-man, half-beast form...this is your typical movie style were creature...

I've also heard rumours about a species of werebeast whoe body does not transform, but whose spirit leaves its body, taking on a beastly corporeal form...

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

NicksMind wrote:You probably dont know about it because it's not your job to know about it. Are you a certified politician of high ranking that allows you to see privliged information that they dont want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing about?

for once I must back up NicksMind...part of my job as an agent of the RCX is to protect the people of Canada...and as much as I may hate to admit it, sometimes you have to protect people from the truth...remember what happened when Orson Welles broadcast the War of the Worlds tapes? There was massive upheavel in America because the people thought it was real...

What if it *had* been real? The damage caused by frightened citizens would have been catastrophic...

I can personally admit that I have been involved in several operations that would have had high civilian body counts if we had told the local authorites what was really going on...

Father Arden
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ya know Padre, I've never really been certain if I like or hate the guys like RCX.

One one side, you are trying to keep people safe from those creatures. On the other side you're covering up the truth in the process.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Sometimes it is better to hide from the masses. Sometimes they cause more problems than the skeptics for those of us dealing with these things.
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Ya know Padre, i've never really been certain if I like or hate the guys like RCX.

One one side, you are trying to keep people safe from those creatures. On the other side you're covering up the truth in the process.

Trust me, I'm not certain whether I like us at times either...

Father Arden
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Joseph Darkhold wrote:Just because you've never had a werewolf rip the door off your truck doesn't mean they don't exist.

As to why you have not ever seen the remains of a werewolf, maybe they're just better at cleaning up their messes than we are.

And last but not least, a word of advice. If you refuse to believe in werewolves, then don't go looking for them, your liable to end up as a midnight snack for something you don't believe in.

Amen, brother...

Father Arden
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

NicksMind wrote:Demons. Dont. Exist

Then just what was that thing I exorcised from little Jenna Halpern back in '76? the thing that made my crucifix burst into flames just by looking at it, and boiled the blood of the Halpern's dog inside it's veins?

Father Arden
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I bet he says indigestion . . . or swamp gas.

Delta Sierra
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Ron Caliburn wrote:I bet he says indigestion . . . or swamp gas.

Or mass hypnosis, or delusion, or a bit of undigested beef...

More of gravy than the grave and all that...

Father Arden
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Father Arden wrote:

Father Arden

What book was that from? Dickens?
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Lightning Plant wrote:
Father Arden wrote:

What book was that from? Dickens?

Yes, 'A Chrsitmas Carol'...

Father Arden
Elizabeth D. Anderson

Scientific study of Lycanthrium

Post by Elizabeth D. Anderson »

As Arden will attest to, I have done extensive research into Lycanthrium and it's effects. What I have been able to discern is that it bonds with and then alters the structure of human DNA, creating receptor sites for a hormone that is structuraly very similar to Adrenaline, loosely termed Adrenal-X, and at the same time, allowing for the body to produce this new hormone. When enough Adrenal-X is present in the body, it attaches to the receptor site, which in turn activates the 'change' into the werewolf. The hormone must be present in extremely large quantities, however, which is why we don't have werewolves running around in their changed state all the time. Emotional and physical response to stimuli such as rage, hate, and fear all increase production of Adrenal-X, which causes the 'change' to occur. This, I believe, is responsible for the connection to the lunar cycle. The infected individual believes the full moon will trigger a 'change', as the full moon approaches, the individual may become agitated, afraid of it, or even excited and anticipating the change, providing the emotional response required to stimulate production of Adrenal-X. A psycho-somatic repsonse, basically.
There are still many more questions to seek answers to, but believe me when I say that these creatures do exist. Ten years ago, I would have been as staunch a dis-believer as the skeptics on this board, but time and experience, and my own scientific study have proven to me beyond a doubt that Werewolves and many other creatures are indeed real. There is nothing that science cannot explain, we are only limited by what we understand of it.

Father Arden[/quote]
In my research I've come across several varients of werebeast...

The first and most common is your typical werebeast,t he one most people encounter, the type that live in packs in the woods or jungle and are an amalgam of beast and man, but not truly either...

Then there are those who were once human or animal, but were infected with an agent called lychanthrium, which mutates their genetic structure, allowing their bodies to morph into a half-man, half-beast form...this is your typical movie style were creature...

I've also heard rumours about a species of werebeast whoe body does not transform, but whose spirit leaves its body, taking on a beastly corporeal form...

Father Arden[/quote]
I have seen things that I cannot deny...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Two quick questions?

1) So do you folks do anything that doesn't end with X?

2) Why does how a werewolf become a werewolf matter? Shouldn't you just kill them so you won't have to worry?

Delta Sierra
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Two quick questions?

1) So do you folks do anything that doesn't end with X?

2) Why does how a werewolf become a werewolf matter? Shouldn't you just kill them so you won't have to worry?

As for question 1, hey, X exists in the collective unconcious as the symbol for the unknown, which is why it was used in Adrenal-X...as for RCX, its an anagram...X just happens to be one of the letters...

As for 2, generally, yes, killing werewolves is a good idea, but we can't leanr to predict their habits, where they may spring up, how they develop and so on wihtout study of live specimens...and I know of at least one case of a person infected with lychanthropy who remains control of his mind and emotions when he transforms...

Father Arden-X 8)