Kenjin-Sensei's Ryumaku Lecture

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
賢い&

Kenjin-Sensei's Ryumaku Lecture

Post by 賢い& »

Here is the second of Kenjin-sensei's many fine articles and lecture topics from Todai University.

賢い狂気の賢人 wrote:Dragon Lines
It's said there are Chi (Ki in Japanese, also spelled Qi, or Ch'i in Chinese) lines of earth called Ryumyaku by the Japanese and lung mei by the Chinese. Dragon Lines (also known as "Dragon Paths," "Dragon Tracks," and "Dragon Roads") differ from Earth/Dragon Chi because they are more like the ley lines of the west than the ambient chi which flows through the earth (Ti Chi). However, there are some fundamental differences between Dragon Lines and Ley Lines.

Fang Shih believe that areas of Negative Chi could drain away or poison the area around them. These areas of Negative Chi as ‘Sha' and believed to operate destructively, causing bad joss, unhealthy livestock and attract evil spirits. When the Dragon Line runs in straight lines for any distance, the Chi builds up and becomes Negative Chi. These straight lines of Negative Chi are called ‘Dragon Veins.' By erecting a barrier such as a stone circle, burial mound or building on such a line, the energy is diffused into the barrier. Areas of good influence (Positive Chi) follow winding paths of Chi known as ‘Dragon Tracks' Since Positive Chi was needed for the welfare of man, only royal personages were allowed to be buried on a Dragon Track.

It is believed that Taoist sorcerers have obtained Yang energy to fuel their magic from Dragon Tracks. Geomancy is required to find the Dragon Tracks and make use of the Chi flowing along them. The advantage of Dragon Tracks is that they provide a continual flow of channeled Yang Chi for as long as the sorcerer continues to concentrate on channeling.
Historical sources tell us that the sorcerer may continue to draw Chi from a Dragon Track as long as he remains 'in contact' with it. Dragon Tracks tend to flow along ridges in the ground, so it is usually relatively easy to maintain an unobstructed flow. The sorcerer can even maintain the flow while traveling a considerable distance as long as he follows the course of the Dragon Track across the land. If, however, a man-made structure comes between the sorcerer and the source of his Yang (positive) Chi, the flow will be cut off. Furthermore, a taijibagua mirror interposed between the sorcerer and the source of Chi will also cut the flow. Dragon lines are also said to provide another useful feature, that of near instantaneous travel between areas of pooled chi called Dragon Pools or Dragon Nests.

Dragon Pools
Dragon Pools are areas rich in ambient chi and typically inhabited by spirits or other chi dependent creatures. Dragon Pools are called ketsu in Japanese. With the coming of modern cities, many of these Pools are weakened if not destroyed outright. Since the Dragon Pools are becoming fewer and fewer in number, many chi entities and chi sorcerers have begun fighting over possession of such "places of power." Dragon Pools, beside being places of high ambient chi, also have two other attributes which make them desirable to chi entities and sorcerers. First, Dragon Line travel can only be started from Dragon Pools (called riding the River of the Dragon). Therefore, Dragon Pools are the only places where such "rivers" can be controlled from. Second, portals to other realms can be created or accessed from Dragon Pools. It is said that the special attributes of Dragon Pools can only be accessed by humans, if a building or grave is placed at the site. The Himalayans are especially noted for building such access site completely within the bounds of Dragon Pools.
Typical locations of Dragon Pools are sacred mountains, Temples and Palaces, as well as certain landmarks (statues, towers, markers, waterfalls of great beauty, parks and gardents, etc.). Known Dragon Pools include: Kyoto (ruins of the imperial palace), Edo Castle in Tokyo, Toshogu Shrine in Nikko, Futarasan Shrine near Toshogu, Mount Nantai, Hieizan, Chichibu in Saitama Prefecture, Hakone in Kanagawa Prefecture, Ise in Mie Prefecture, Miwa in Nara Prefecture, Atsuta in the city of Nagoya, Mount Fuji, Churenji temple on Mount Yudono, Mount Haguro, Zenpoji Temple in Tsuruoaka city, Fukugenji temple near Yoro town in Gifu Prefecture, Mannenji temple in Hokkaido, Heiwa waterfall in Sapporo city, Lake Kushiro in Hokkaido, Mount Oe, the great statue of Buddha at Kamakura, Mount Osore in Japan. The tallest mountain in the Phillipines, the tallest mountain of Borneo, the Merlion statue on Orchard Road in Singapore, Tianimen Square, the five sacred mountains of China, various portions of the Great Wall of China, many Tibetan monasteries are located at Dragon Pools, Yu Shan mountain on Taiwan, and the Ming Tombs north of Beijing. Many other Dragon Pools are believed to exist.

Celestial Dragon Pools
There are eight known places in the world where scores of Dragon Lines intersect to create a Dragon Pool of unusual magnitude. These include Celestial Dragon Pool at 1.) Forbidden City (Beijing, China), 2.) Great Shaolin Temple (China), 3.) Koyasan (Japan), 4.) Imperial Palace (Tokyo, Japan), 5.) Angkor Wat (Cambodia), 6.) A Constantly changing spot in South East Asia (the location shifts as different areas of south east Asia change populations, it is typically a high mountain or great temple in an area with vast population), 7.) Mount Namsan (Korea), 8.) Secret Location in Tibet.
Note: There can only ever be eight Celestial Dragon Pools at any one given time. Such is the case of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, until the Tokugawa Shogunate, the Celestial Dragon Pool was located at Kyoto, near the Imperial Palace.

Pyramids
The Egyptians, Mayans, Chinese, and Japanese all built pyramids. The Chinese and Japanese in particular were noted for constructing pyramids with the express purpose of harnessing the energy of Lung Mei. Pyramids and megalithic structures around the world are thought to diffuse the energy of Dragon Lines into the surrounding area, creating fertilizing and harmonizing energies. There are known pyramid sites in China and Japan, and they probably exist in Korea and parts of South East Asia as well. From the existence of such buildings, it can be conjectured that pyramids can harness the energy of Dragon Lines and Dragon Pools, just like they can harness the power of Ley Lines and Nexuses. Inner chambers discovered in many of these structures are believed to act as accumulators of the Chi and/or P.P.E. to stimulate physical regeneration, development of psychic abilities and attainment of spiritual illumination.
However, there were three reasons that Japan and China built these pyramids; to erect a barrier and defuse the energy of straight (Yin) Lung Mei, to harness the benign influence of Chi by burying royal personages, and two invoke the aspects of the five elements (which explains the design of Oriental Pyramids...they have four sides oriented to magnetic north, and a flat top to represent the fifth element..earth).
Japan has seven pyramids all of which are older than the pyramids of Egypt. One of these is a pyramid on Mount Towari, this Aomori structure is believed to be the fourth pyramid of the seven.
Note: Thirty stone circles similar to Stonehenge have been discovered throughout the Tohoku region and Hokkaido. These structures are also used to harness the power of Dragon Lines and Dragon Pools.
- English Translation by Dr Kashikoi-Oshiri.

Editor's Note: Dr. Zurugashikoi-Kyouki Kenjin is a noted and respected expert on the occult at Todai University. He has travelled Far East Asia extensively in his research and currently heads the Onmyoudou to Choushizenteki Gakubu (Occult and Supernormal Department) at Todai.
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

I appreciate the lecture and all, but this doesnt help me any. I see a monster, I swat it, that's all I need to know...that ALL I need to know. 8)
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Well, Huntress. If you want to know where the monsters come from, you'd best learn where the lines are.

However, my interest in them has more to do with their unique energy properties. The more such lines my employer can locate, the more mobile our equipment can get.
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

An interesting article, thank you for posting it. I am already familiar with much of it's content but it did clarify some things and enlighten me to others...
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So this energy can be tapped and controlled by people huh?

Beasties too?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

Most of these lines converge on areas of spiritual importance, like the pyramids mentioned above. Legends would tell us that rituals of summoning and the like would have been performed where it "felt right", usually on a line or at a convergence. "Beasties" could theoreticly cross over where a convergence occurs from elsewhere, like the Sidhe of mythology, or demons and the like. They would proboably be attracted to such areas due to ambient psychic energy. Kinda like painting a bullseye for ya Ron- Find these areas, or know how to detect them and them compare them to say...a serial killer in the news- and you'll probably see a match. It's how I have narrowed down many searches in England, scince the Druids were so kind to map out "Ley Lines". BTW Stonehenge is planted on a convergence of at least 7 Ley Lines mapped by the ancient druids.
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So . . . anybody mapped these things for North America?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
VermisVictus

Post by VermisVictus »

I cant ge