Visiting Ron OR Strange Coincidences and Stranger Facts

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I should be there soon guys. Had to stop at Chesapeeke House rest stop of I-95 southin Maryland so that my passenger can use the potty again. Grabbed another burger for me and the kid, and a Six Pack for Bert (you'll see). A friend of mine met me, saw I was headin' down that way so I told him to have it ready.

PS: Flashbangs DO NOT FLUSH WELL! The 2nd floor ladies room may be "under repair" for quite some time.

Another half hour or so. I'll just follow the smoke signals :D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

I cannot come myself, but I have a few team unusually idle (my best teams are known to my current foe here so they are no good to me here save as a distraction) To whom am I going to give the call up number for one of my teams?

(Please allow 48 hours for delivery, no assembly required, local director responsible for collateral damages, lack of appropriate briefing may result in unanticipated results "in feild")
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Razor

Post by Razor »

(Batteries not included.)
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

If anyone thinks my skills could be of use please PM me details and I'll be there as qickly as I can. I won't be able to pull anything like I did early this month, but I can still be formidable a force. And I may be able to locate the child if I can have access to the arm for a short time, I may even be able to restore the limb if we can get them away from the vampire fast enough.

Michael T.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Sorry for the prolonged silence from this end today, folks. I'll be back at Ron's in half an hour. Bloodbane's friends and I are gonna stop by the Golden Arches on the way there; anyone wants anything, call my cell. My treat.

I'll explain why I've spent the past 5 or 6 hours MIA when I get back...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well, Im finally here everyone, don't everyone get up and cheer at one time.

Took a hell of lot longer than I thought. Damn Beltway traffic. Anyway, I got me a room at The Marriot, grabbed two hours shut eyes and made a few phone calls. Bert, we need to talk bout Ron.

Anyway, me, and Miss Molly are here now, and...good God almighty, what the Hell happened. this place looks worse than an Iraqi strip mall after the war.

Is everyone ok? Who needs help, and where can I unload this stuff (Points to the blue original model Hummer).

Yes Molly, you can help too, just let Uncle Ben carry the grendaes ok sweetie, things are bad enough as they are.
:D

Duke (WOOF!) Good Boy, go search for survivors.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I you're looking for us, we ain't at my place. The estimate is 3 to 4 weeks to get it fixed.

We've gotten hotel rooms in and around town . . . unfortunately with allthe conventions and lobby groups viisitng, we weren't able to get a set of rooms in the same hotel.

I'm going to sleep in my "batcave" tonight. I'm sure someone will demmand cot space so the can keep an eye on me just in case, but I really don't feel like company at the momment.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I don't really care where I end up staying. I'll bunk with Ron or hit a hotel room or whatever. I'd even stay with Ben if he lets me lock up all the flashbangs :lol:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'd prefer to be alone tonight.

That's when I do my best thinking.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Okie Dokie. I guess I'll try and find a room near your building then.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks.

Thanks everyone in helping move what's valuable and still around into my vaults. Now I don't have to worry so much about folks realizing this place doesn't have doors anymore.

The rest of the clean up is best left to the professionals, too much broken glass, exposed nails, animal feces and corpses to be a safe working environment.

Hopefully someone can track down Celeste and get her to start talking about Khavik . . . we need to find this guy.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Got your sandwiches Bert. And I know this isn't the best time, but...well...

Bert, Ben, don't ever talk about killing dogs again, until it's a point of self-defense. Last night was tense; I saw all of them... The dogs, I know it was about 60 of 'em at last count, pry close to 4 or 500 rats, and gods alone know how many bugs, and every one of them coming at us like the devil himself.

But Bert, you saw the note... I didn't even need the note to know where all the dogs were coming from. I knew Khavik was a sick enough asshole to force family pets into doing his fighting for him. I didn't need to hear about the old woman's St. Bernard... I didn't want to have thoughts in my head about all the kids whose "puppies" died last night. Now I do, whether I like it or not.

Guys, animals are innocents, too... When it's a case like last night, where it's in self-defense, it's one thing. But I don't ever want to hear anyone talking about killing dogs (or anything else) until it gets to that point... I knew what was going on. I knew what was going to happen. I knew the danger. That still doesn't give us the right to kill in cold blood.

At least... ... At least this way, some of those dogs got to go home to their families and loved ones, and none of us died.

So...yeah. Spent the day picking up animal pieces with Bloodbane's friends... We mass-buried them all together, and said some words to ease the spirits into a more positive path, wherever they are. Afterwards, we burned some incenses and had a memorial for Bloodbane... It was the first chance I'd gotten since his death, and the first chance they'd gotten to do so with anything at all of his besides his shotgun and motorcycle. (They don't even have a picture of him; apparently, he was very camera-shy...)

We'll leave you alone, Ron. The gang wants to stake out and watch, so we can be an early warning system, just in case... If you hear a car's alarm going off somewhere in the two blocks surrounding your area, there's probably a problem. Just to warn you.

So...Bert, how far do those comm units reach?
Bert_the_Turtle

Sorry KT, I had to vent a bit.

Thanks.

And, the headsets I usually pass out? 5 miles Wilderness 1 mile city.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I have housing arrangements in the city I can even put a few people up. It would be better than and more secure than a hotel. Any takers.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

A car alarm ain't that distinct in this neighbour hood, but I'll keep my ears open. Mr. Fluffers is gonna be here with me, so I'll have a few minutes warning worst case.

Besides I'll be buttoned up and sleeping with my scales on.

I'm glad that something got to happen for Bloodbane . . . I couldn't get anybody proper to say some words over him when they knew what he was . . . and I wasn't going to conceal that from the people I asked to say the words.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I will gladly perform the necessary rites when I arrive. (The training in Buddhist funary rites is something I questioned in my training but have since had to use far to often.)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Appreciated, Li-sensei, but I've already taken care of the final rites...

Bert, I hate like hell to bash you over something and then ask for your help, but I need help. My bosses are flipping. If I gave you a fax number, could you fax over some forms saying that I'm being detained for witness questioning regarding the theft, or something...? Just something nice and legal so that my bosses don't question why I'm not coming in to work...

Ron... Can I at least bring you some breakfast in the morning...?
Bert_the_Turtle

Done and Done KT.

You might even get a raise.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Doubt it. We're given our pay based on what's in the union contract, not by our actual achievements or anything.

Thank you, though. I owe you a lot for that.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Shoot, you guys weren't kidding bout this place bein' a disaster area. Listen, I got a 2 bedroom place at The Marriot, I know its not much, but its better than the street at the moment. If anybody needs a room, let me know. And Bert, your SIX PACK is in the the trunk, with the rest of your stuff. :wink:

And don't mind Molly guys, she won't get in the way. Just look, she's playing with Duke and that big ol' St. Benard over there. "Keep an eye on her Duke" (WOOF!) Good boy.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Breakfast would be good.

All I have at the momment are the MREs I have stashed here on the 5th floor.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Care if I join ya' Ron. I got some stuff in my cooler, I know ya don't drink Ron, but under the circumstances, one beer ain't gonna hurt none for the worse.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Have yourself a beer if ya like. I made apromise to myself about alcohol long ago. I might not have much left at the momment, but I do have that promise.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Shoot yourself Ron, but I can respect a man who stands by his principles. More for me then. So any leads on the guy responsible for this urban renewal project here or what?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Shadow says he got something from the hand . . . but pretty much everyone took off and went to wor their own angles I guess.

Oh, BTW, you tell your boss he can stop watching me yet?

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Wait a sec Ron...they were surveillancin you weren't they, for the past two weeks.
That means they would have the missing "moments" that were deleted from YOUR footage, and maybe where the hel your stuff went?

Oh, about that surveillance team, Del Caine had it in his head to approach you personally with a job offer.

Personally; say no. :D
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ron he may have an idea there, hell it couldn't hurt.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't intend to ever call another man boss ever again in my life.

It would be interesting to see what happened during those blank times . . .

Of course it would be nice if the origional tapes with their time stamps hadn't gotten eaten by rats last night.

I hope the others are having luck.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

You sir are a smart man, Ill let Del Caine know how ya feel. Ill also see what their surveillance team got over the past 2 weeks. It may help.

Meanwhile, you want to see what we can find out, maybe see if we can't find Celeste?
Hell, I didn't bring all these toys for nothin'
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You do that. I didn't get much sleep last night. Besides, I don't think my next meeting with Celeste will go any better than the last one.

Delta Sierra

Return to “Classifieds”