The Hunt

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

In total no, I don't think it is either. but in some small part maybe.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I was going to do this last night, but unfortunately the storm took out my connection.

I don't know what is going on in that screwed up head of yours Holister, but it sounds like you need someone to change the dosage on your meds. I cannot believe for a second that the real Holister would abandon Molly, so I am calling bullshit. Either you are not Holister as you claim, or you are not yourself.

You claim to have achieved an enlightenment that puts you above us mere mortals, but it sounds like that you only managed find an excuse to wallow in self-pity. Even if he had achieved enlightenment, the first thing he would do is share it with his friends and family. And at the least, he would talk to Molly and explain to her why he is not going to be around for her anymore.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He's come unhinged . . . again.

Given the recurring nature of this . . . I say whatever we do about it this time should keep him out of the field for quite a while . . . I think he needs to re-earn his status.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Yea poor guy has to heal otherwise he will just get himself hurt, and possibly others.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well Natasha, considering what happens when Holister snaps, I'd say it is a definite certainty that others will get hurt.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

The idea is if he is healed, he is less likely to snap.

He never has rested long enough when something happens...
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He needs a good long rest.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Last time I checked, we have the God given right to freely address ur own opions openly.

The world does not care about our sacrifices, nor does it care about about what we do.

They du us lunatics, crazy, and dangerous, while it is us all the while attempting to save these closed minded beligigerant protopeds from their own apathy.

Every man has their limit, I have simply met mine. As for the rest of you, do as you wish, you are siply throwing your lives away n a worthless cause. Lazlo's dream died with him.

I don't need your approval or acceptance of my ideals, and beliefs, but they will be voiced none the less.

"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

I is only a matter of time before those last few grains of sand pass through the hourglass on us, I would rather go my way and come to meet my maker on my own terms.

As I said, I still plan on fighting, I just chose a different war to fight in.

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Do what you like.

If you need help with a just cause you know how to contact me.

Send plenty of details.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well, go tilt at your windmills then. Me, I got a "hopeless" war to fight.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Holister wrote:Last time I checked, we have the God given right to freely address ur own opions openly.

Your right, and thats what we have been doing.

Holister wrote:The world does not care about our sacrifices, nor does it care about about what we do.

Which is why we hae to let them see, to make them understand. Unfortunately, without unrefutable proof we can't go to th masses, instead we need to work at the grass roots. Everyday more will understand and momentum will build. When we reach that point, that critical mass, we will begin our break into the mainstream.

What we are talking about is a cultural shift . . . those take time.

Holister wrote:They du us lunatics, crazy, and dangerous,

In some of our cases, this is probably right

Holister wrote:while it is us all the while attempting to save these closed minded beligigerant protopeds from their own apathy.

Every man has their limit, I have simply met mine. As for the rest of you, do as you wish, you are siply throwing your lives away n a worthless cause. Lazlo's dream died with him.

This message brought to you by Dele Morte.

Holister wrote:I don't need your approval or acceptance of my ideals, and beliefs, but they will be voiced none the less.

"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

I thought a pots and kettles reference might be more appropriate here, but oh well.

Holister wrote:I is only a matter of time before those last few grains of sand pass through the hourglass on us, I would rather go my way and come to meet my maker on my own terms.

If you feel like checking out - go ahead - just leave us out of it.

Holister wrote:As I said, I still plan on fighting, I just chose a different war to fight in.

The one where you make sure those you care about are dead? Want me to put a bullet in Molly's brain for ya know or are you hoping somehting nasty grabs her and draws it out for you?

Delta Sierra
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Hey Ron, I was going to comment, but you pretty much said it all.

ps, You're not telling Ei about this, are you?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Eilonwy has a screen-reader, and the right to know what's going on...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Eilonwy Solstice

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Ron was being sarcastic, guys. Ben is . . . I’m not sure right now. Definitely not himself right now, but . . . I don’t know. We’ll figure something out.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ben hasn't been himself for a very long time.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

I'm surprised that YOU, Ben, a longstanding LEO, are concerned about gratitude. As an officer of the law, do you get kids who thank you for pulling them over for speeding very often? When you make an arrest, does the suspect ever show gratitude for upholding the law? If your experience has been anything like mine, the answer is no, plain and simple. Now, think about THIS job, something that not everyone knows is real.... You're digging for gratitude in the wrong places, if you want people to love and admire you, you should have gone into sports. Remember when I just started here? I thought you were all a bunch of fucking lunatics, too, and I had already seen the handy-work of one of our foes. I don't know what you're playing at, Ben, but I frankly don't give a shit anymore.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Ei, everyone else, this must be said.

Holly, WTF do you expect everyone to say, huh? You think you're gonna just have your moment of doubt and pain, and think we'll all be sunshine and lollipops for ya? Scrwe that bull.

You think you don't matter? Think we're all wasting our time and effort on some futile pursuit? Whatever, expect shit from people for it. They aren't keeping you from saying it, just disagreeing with you and worried about you.

Now, I don't know you, have never met you, and could give a damn if this is some attempt at attention, which most suicide threats are anyway. The fact that we're all writing so much about this proves it's working, though. But can't you see that you're just blowing off the only people who are trying to help? I've got nothing right now, no family, friends, home, anything. You have a family, friends who are getting pissed off, and have so much more going for you than your little doubts even begin to take into consideration.

You've got two options- 1) Get your head out of whatever oriface it's being crammed in, see everything for what it truly is, and try to get on with things, or 2) admit to everyone here that they mean nothing to you, your whole life is pointless, and just get it over with. You're still fighting, but you're fighting your own bullshit.

To everyone else, I'm sorry, but he can't go on like this. He'll either go, which I'm not sure about, or he'll keep this up until everyone is so filled with doubts that we all off ourselves. I won't let the few people who are trying to help me be taken down this way.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

I believe that is called a Reality Check.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
Holister

Post by Holister »

All I need to say is where were they great heroes of Lazlo when me and Fate were taking down Morte and The Society of Shadows?

We killed Morte, stopped his plans, ended the Society and their satellites, destroyed The Armageddeon Seals, and killed Savarius while you all were playing make believe.

Not bad for someone with "His head up his ass."

We just did more in one mission than the lot of you did in six months; and all of a sudden yous cream out foul
that I did what needed to be done.

All of a sudden "Teamwork" is so damn important to everyone.
I recall when I tried to better improve the Society's efficiency and promote its group effort I was dubbed a militant. Ironic isn't it.

Well, time has come for a change. You do things your way, I will now do things mine. If our paths cross, so be it, just stay the Hell out of my way.

Not all monsters look the part, someone has to deal with those. As if it matters, I have seen what lies ahead.

Its not a matter of right or wrong, good or evil. Its about survival now. Those hell spawned nightmares that kill our kind don't break in, hell we just open the door and let them in. Its time the guilty paid for what they do, and the sooner the better.

The time has come for a new war to begin. One where the fight is taken to them, and crammed down their very throats with a side of cold justice.

The battle has begun, I have been called. This time, I do it my way.

If you do not like it, the Hell with you then.

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Just be sure you don't gun down any innocents.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Define INNOCENTS.

If you mean the thousands of everyday people who get written off as COLLATERAL DAMAGE, then they have nothing to worry about from me.

That is why I am trying to prevent all of that. That's why if I need you Bert, I'll be in touch. In the mean while, I plan on routing out the cancer and eradicating it thoroughly from the face of the earth.
Bert_the_Turtle

Yeah, good for you. Don't expect too much from me, now that I'm Molly's primary caregiver I plan on slowing down with the fighting and going more into research
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

"Did what needed to be done". "Define innocents"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mortal, I see much in you that I like. You claim to fight evil, yet you use the same excuses that some of the evilest men in the history of this world have used to justify their actions. And you are quite right, you humans do much of the work for us.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Its good to see you finally settling down Bert. Maybe the married life will help round out your life.

As for your words of wisdom Belladonna go give yourself a rectal exam with a razorwire drain snake.
Last edited by Holister on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bert_the_Turtle

Who said anything about marrying?

I just can't go gallavanting around when I'm responsible for someone else.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Because unlike you, he understands what responsibility to others means. He understands what it means to take care of someone. You, on the otherhand, abandoned your biggest responsibility of all: Molly.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben who the hell do you think took down those Satellites? Fate asked for help and he got it. People were there to help, but you did your own thing. You talk about teamwork and then ignore the fuck out of it.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Lets see, me, Fate, and, no, that was it, just me and Fate. You were too busy with The Gentleman to get any real work done. I was lucky I could at least count on Fate. So g preach about teamwork to someone who is willing to buy your snakeoil.

As for those satellies there Shadow, you were nowhere around. We programmed them to blow each other up, and it worked. Last minute thinking but a good plan none the less. Again me and Fate, so unless you were disguised as the comms tech I had do it, you recovered quite well from the bullet to the back of his head.

So ok Bert, so she isn't your wife, then a girlfriend maybe.
Whats the big deal with me then?
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Shadow, Logos, this is just what he wants. He's trying to take you guys down with him. Don't let his selfish attitude destroy your lives just because he's written off ever caring about others. He doesn't care about anyone else anymore, so what reason do you have for caring about him?

Hol, first, get my quotes right, second, shit or get off the pot.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ben, we killed Dele Morte. I have now witnessed his death twice. And still he was out there.

So do whatever the hell you want... I tried being nice to you earlier; I not only got ignored, I got grouped in with everyone you "don't care about". I even still tried to stand up for you after that, and still I get ignored.

I said I respect you... I guess I respected you. I don't anymore. To hell with me? I've been there, several times. What's more, I put myself through it to help you more than once. At least one of those times I put myself in a full-body cast was saving you.

If that deserves your damning me...

I don't even know what to say to you. As I said, I respected you once, but the more I see of you now, the more sickened I become. You've lost it, man...

I know, I know. "Oh, I see so much more clearly now!" That's just proof of what my high school and college psych teachers taught me... It's almost impossible to accurately self-examine.

Fine, then... Don't expect my help if you ever need it again. I didn't ask for this shit; I damned sure don't deserve it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.