Camping with Reptoids

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
RAVEN

Camping with Reptoids

Post by RAVEN »

Hello my pretties,

Yesterday, I received an interesting e-mail at the After Midnight News Agency. It was about an underground facility being built by the governerment to drill down far enough to reach its reptoid masters. The message shows several signs of being written by a schizophrenic.

Now, I am not complaining. I love messages like this. They are the highlight of my bill paying, ad selling day. I do not, however, have much use for them. Theuy are never composed in a print-worthy manner, and they rarely have any information that can be fully investigated. After reading it out loud, I was ready to delete this charming manuscript. Then, Julie told me that she had a feeling about this. After some consideration, maybe there are enough clues here for further investigation after all. Furthermore, I have been promising myself a vacation for some time now.

Hey, just because you are insane doesn't mean you are crazy.

The message came from a Mister or Misses Reptoidhater with a yahoo return address. Yahoo is biggest in Austalia, but I don't think our Reptoid minion friends are burrowing down under. There are three other clues. The message mentions the facility being near a place called Sunshine Campground. It is near a Canadian border. Lastly, the message mentions cold weather in the Rocky Mountains.

There are a lot of places named Sunshine Campground or Sunshine Campgrounds or Sun Shine Camp Ground... A little research has found Sunshine Campgrounds reaching from as far south as Colorado and as far north as deep into Ontario. I am dispatching reporters to several of these locations for further digging (pun intended). I encourage any members of tghe Society who think this place might be near themselves to also investigate.

I think I myself will go camping too. The message didn't specify which government was building the facility. I have a hunch that this campground might be in the Rockies but on the Mountie side.

Would anyone like to go camping with me?
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
RAVEN

Re: Camping with Reptoids

Post by RAVEN »

I am at the Sunshine Campground, well a Sunshine Campground. The weather is beautiful. I hadn't realized just how badly I needed to get out of the office.

I have not yet found any reptiles, and I even checked the local phone book. I have seen an unusual number of garder snakes. They are all over the place. I will post GPS coordinates soon. Tomorrow, I might try fishing for reptoids.

Wish me luck!
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Good luck.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

I have returned. I will politely ignore the fact that no one seems to have missed me. Look at me ignoring. I am ignoring up a storm.

Until late yesterday, I have been a guest of our government. Actually, I have been a prisoner of someones government. I can't be certain whether I ended up in the custody of a shadow branch of Uncle Sam or Uncle Mountie. I was not waterboarded, but I think I would have preferred the bath.

It is a long story. Lizards were involved but not reptoids. They were large lizards, and there was a cat. I will reveal more in the War Stories section.